Sign in to follow this  
legolijntje

Selling on Bricklink or not?

I have a very large pile/box of Bionicle pieces. All the technic and other usefull things are filtered out, so it's "pure" Bionicle.

Now; I'm in doubt; should I sell this as parts on Bricklink, or should I sell this on Marktplaats.nl (a Dutch version of ebay, works the same).

The positive about Bricklink;

• I always wanted to know how it is to have a Bricklink store; this would be a good opportunity.
  • I think get a bit more money than option 2 (if I sell everything, but that's not very likely to happen)

The positive about selling all at once;

• Everything is gone
  • I get my profit immediately

Also, will this sell on Bricklink? Is there still an active Bionicle community? And what about the other bricklink stores, they have all Bionicle in big quantities, but my advantage is a big range of parts, instead of large quantities?

So, what should I do? Any tips or advice?

I have a very large pile/box of Bionicle pieces. All the technic and other usefull things are filtered out, so it's "pure" Bionicle.

Now; I'm in doubt; should I sell this as parts on Bricklink, or should I sell this on Marktplaats.nl (a Dutch version of ebay, works the same).

The positive about Bricklink;

• I always wanted to know how it is to have a Bricklink store; this would be a good opportunity.
  • I think get a bit more money than option 2 (if I sell everything, but that's not very likely to happen)

The positive about selling all at once;

• Everything is gone
  • I get my profit immediately

Also, will this sell on Bricklink? Is there still an active Bionicle community? And what about the other bricklink stores, they have all Bionicle in big quantities, but my advantage is a big range of parts, instead of large quantities?

So, what should I do? Any tips or advice?

There is a somewhat active BIONICLE community. I don't know how many new purchases that community makes, especially of large lots of sets, but the Buy/Sell/Trade forum on BZPower (a BIONICLE fansite that has more recently expanded to cover other LEGO themes) has a tremendous amount of activity both from people looking for particular BIONICLE products and people selling their old collections.

Hope you find a buyer, whichever method you settle on.