lorax

Swoosh... Lego workspace

Just playing around with scale (and my new love of nanoblocks (ok, it is cheating, but I don't have much modulex, in fact I only have black 1 x 4s). The hippo, panda and space ship are models from nanoblocks.

8102428889_f4f0ca37ba.jpg

8102442070_2eaeeafafd.jpg

Thanks for looking

Cheers

Anita

It looks quite surreal, with 3 levels of size... I spent several seconds just staring at and trying to scale it in my mind! :wacko::laugh:

Thanks Ardelon, I was hoping the scale would mess with people's minds a little. :laugh:

Kibosh, it is a deskpal that holds stationery (I bought a couple of them about 8 years ago). I have never used them for a MOC before though (that I can remember anyway)

Purpleparadox, I am normally not very creative (I had a really stressful time recently and now that has passed my brain has too much spare thinking space to think about Lego MOCs) :classic:

It took me forever to get the size of things established :laugh: I especially like the use of the pepper shaker head and the brickbuilt wall in the background :thumbup:

Congrats on having your city in a brick build blogged by TBB :classic:

Thanks Soccerkid6, I was stoked to be blogged for my other MOC. And I am a fan of Lego accessories, I was happy to find a use for them in a MOC.

This is very cool. I keep going back to stare at it again and the scale is still messing with my head! I love the little nano block house :classic:

I'm not familiar with nano blocks, so this scene looked a bit out of place scale-wise. I couldn't figure out the size of it, there are some regular bricks, and the minifigure obviously has growth hormones for breakfast regularly. The mini animal models looks great. :thumbup:

I just saw nanoblocks for the first time today, at a local toystore (couldn't bring myself to buy them, I'm a Lego purist). I immediately thought of this post, which I'd lurked on yesterday. The scale makes sense now!

Nice MOC :thumbup: :thumbup:

The scale between the big minifig and the classic LEGO is perfect :wink:

My brain is having trouble comprehending the awesome in this pic. So many different scales. I love nanoblocks too, might try something like this

I love the look of this and agree that you have done an awesome job here, but it messes with my head every time I look at it.