Blue Wren

[MOC] Mini Modular Apartment

Hi, I'd like to introduce to you my first ever modular MOC. I'm fairly new to Lego so my collection is small. Therefore I think it's only appropriate that my first modular MOC is in the mini modular scale. Please note the studs on the roof (rear view) represent a rooftop garden.

I'd appreciate any feedback as I plan to add new creations to my 10230 set over time.

Additional photos can be seen on my flickr account http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream

Very nicely done! I am looking forward to more. The more mini modulars I see, the more I want to try one when i can get time betwen projects and obligations.

I really like mini modulars because I like to try to determine what parts and how they were used.

Andy D

Edited by Andy D

Nice mini modular there 'Blue Wren', cute coloured round plates which break up the greys of the building is the perfect touch.....colour to brighten up the lives of the people who live there. :wink:

Brick On 'Blue Wren' ! :classic:

Great work with the colors, nice front balcony as well! :thumbup:

Edited by Kai NRG

Large MOCs are always impressive but miniatures ones are always well think. Your window of the first floor and the balcony really caught my eye!

Blue Wren, welcome to the forum!

Your mini modular looks great. :thumbup: Pink goes well with the greys, and I think your mini design looks much better in pink than a classic size modular would. I'm looking forward seeing more 'minis' from you!

I am fairly new to Lego, too. Your MOC made me want to get a 10230 in no time!

Really lovely build Blue Wren.

I agree with RedHead, pink and grey go really well together and it is a really cute build and I can't wait to see more.

This is really cute. I love the colour combination, the ground floor front windows and the balcony rails for the first floor. Well done!

I like it, I love pink :-) Do you have a pic of it combined with 10230? I have it high on my wishlist and hope to make some mini modular MOCs myself.

Edit: Sorry, didn't check your Flickr page, it looks great with the other mini's!

Edited by Karin (kvdnberg)

This is well done! I like the usage of fences and slopes with slots, too - really good idea! :thumbup: