Pandora

Mafia School: Police Infiltration - Day Four

Interesting, Ian did say that we had to look at the voting patterns. And now he's dead, sooooo.... this could be linked, as I said earlier. Now, while there's the chance that he's just an unhelpful Townie, I firmly believe that we *must* make a lynch today if we're to get back on track. But since there's only a little over twelve hours left this will be cutting it close.

I'll trust your judgement, Kendra, as it does make sense and my reasons above also back this up, so I'll Vote: Adam (badboytje88)

Not only that, but you basically said nothing yesterday other than the fact that we've seen the same thing over again. Oh, and you asked Ian to further elaborate on his theories, which I think may have got him dead.

Well, I just hope enough people arrive to vote or to not vote, but to at least give a reason for the fact that they aren't voting. With twelve hours left, people should be realizing this on come on sooner rather than when time is up.

Kendra, bravo. I was originally suspiscious of you before, but you have totally turned my suspiscions around. Your case against Adam is really strong, and is DEFINITELY beginning to piece together. I will for sure

Vote: Adam (badboytje88)

I have to believe that at least two more people will come on in a few hours. Unless everyone is sleeping, but not checking te thread every couple of hours? Seems unlikely.

Oh, and of Adam arrives, I shall anticipate his argument. "what was I to say, what was I to do?" What I did and find evidence and a case to build off of.

I do fear that no matter if he is lynched or not, that I shall die tonight. If I do die and Adam isn't lynched or killed by tomorrow, do lynch him or at least bring up this points I made today.

Now, if you don't mind, it's time for me to take a nap. I shall see this tomorrow, and hope enough people come through to lynch him.

G'night all.

Vote Tally

Adam (badboytje88): 3 votes (Stormblessed, DarthPotato, TrumpetKing67)

Christine (konze): 2 votes (2 penalty votes)

Phil (Scorpiox): 2 votes (2 penalty votes)

A maximum of 12 hours remain in Day Four. With 8 players remaining, 5 votes are needed for a conviction.

Kendra, bravo. I was originally suspiscious of you before, but you have totally turned my suspiscions around. Your case against Adam is really strong, and is DEFINITELY beginning to piece together. I will for sure

Strong?Really Strong? Isaac, laying it on so thick makes me suspicious of you once more. Smart of Kendra to look at the voting patterns, but scum is smart and knows all sorts of ways to blend in.

On day one Jean acted like a nut bag, so we voted him out. I didn't do that, we did! On day two town convicted Zachary, hurray our first scum lynch. I voted for Ian because he was acting up. Ian turned out to be a townie, to bad, I misjudged him, but I wasn't the only one Kendra, my accuser, and Samantha along with 3 others voted for Ian too.

On day 3 you all were to fricking lazy to even think about voting. I was the only fricking one who took the liberty to vote. I voted for Christine since she wasn't at all, and still isn't helping town.

So now I'll tell you who to vote for. Not Christine for not contributing, not Phyllis for not opening her mouth either, not Kendra she finally opened her mouth, but made a small analysis error, not Samantha who still isn't doing anything helpful except displaying her goodies. I will vote: Isaac (trumpetking67)

He isn't helping, was suspicious on day one and hopped on the Adam bandwagon way to eagerly. By stating that the case against me is REALLY STRONG he has pointed the finger of suspicion at himself! There is a case against me, but it isn't strong at all. Making not so active people believe we have a strong case and blindly follow that without thinking for themselves is the biggest scum tell I have seen this entire game!

Cough cough

I have to believe that at least two more people will come on in a few hours. Unless everyone is sleeping, but not checking te thread every couple of hours? Seems unlikely.

Oh, and of Adam arrives, I shall anticipate his argument. "what was I to say, what was I to do?" What I did and find evidence and a case to build off of.

I do fear that no matter if he is lynched or not, that I shall die tonight. If I do die and Adam isn't lynched or killed by tomorrow, do lynch him or at least bring up this points I made today.

Now, if you don't mind, it's time for me to take a nap. I shall see this tomorrow, and hope enough people come through to lynch him.

G'night all.

This and Isaacs comment also makes me think you are SCUM Kendra! Isaac saying he didn't trust you before, but now he does, after you found this case against me. He is just trying to project his evil thoughts onto the others, hoping the helpless sheep will follow him.

If you die, why should they lynch me? WTF is this?! What do you know about me? If you investigated me, I am town so I have nothing to worry about. Do you really think, that if I was scum and survived tonight, you would die? That would point the finger of suspicion directly at me the next day!

There you have it town, our last two members of team scum ISAAC and KENDRA!

Snif snif

Adam, keep in mind, if you are lynched, and are proven townie, I will for sure have lost all trust in Kendra. It is my opinnion that the case against you is strong. Sure, they might not have been as strong as the others, but at this stage in the lockdown, it really is a pretty strong case to me.

Adam, at this stage, you defense should be better than a lie. You didn't even read my post. We didn't vote for Ian on day two, we voted for Isaac. And the people to vote for him were the two scum. I think at this point, they saw that he had a reasonable chance of being killed, so had to move to lynch Isaac.

But, there were three suspects who could be lynched based on this. DarthPotato (sorry, on my phone again), Adam, and me. I defended myself on day three part one, and if you didnt read it, it was up for many hours before the crash. The reason I accused you instead of Darth is because Darth has talked more than you, and has at least sort of accused people.

But he also brought up Ian accused you. And that makes me pretty sure you're the correct lynch for today. Ian, a townie, never voted for a townie and was the only person to vote for Amelia on day one, which seems pretty incredible. He voted for Zachary on day two, then accused you on day three.

And then he died. All these things, plus the fact that you never say anything or help out when you do.

And then you attack the people who just accused you of being scum. Me and Isaac. Why Isaac? I can understand me, having accused you, but Isaac was the third to vote for you. His thoughts on it were about the same as Darth Potato. Your defesne is weak, and parts I it are just not true.

Kendra, thanks for putting all of the effort into this case, but can you please answer my question before tomorrow?

Anyway, I think that either Kendra or Adam must be scum and I don't want today to end without a lynch, so I will take a chance and vote Adam (badboytje88). Ian was a pretty trustworthy townie, and I think that we have to look into his suspicions.

Sorry I've had a little nap. It's very tiring to be locked in here.

I've heard your statements from my sleeping place and I think your are quiet right. I also Vote: Adam (badboytje88)

Adam, at this stage, you defense should be better than a lie. You didn't even read my post. We didn't vote for Ian on day two, we voted for Isaac. And the people to vote for him were the two scum. I think at this point, they saw that he had a reasonable chance of being killed, so had to move to lynch Isaac.

I am not lying, I just mixed up the two names, who happen to be very similar. Again Kendra you are trying to make me look bad by saying I lied in my reply, I just mixed up the names. You do it constantly, talking about potatoes and stuff like that I do not attack you about that now do I.

You are saying I did not read your reply, but it is you who did not read. I read everything, I read everything twice, I mixed up two similar names, so what. You are asking me why I vote for Isaac, well I explained when I voted, just look back at my post.

I am not going to defend myself any more. Ian was lucky on the first two days. He didn't have any precognitive power so saying he had it right two times doesn't mean he'll get it right 3 times. Kendra, you are making a mistake and lynching a fellow townie. But heck you are doing an amazing job. You should keep doing it that way. To bad town isn't smart enough to look through your and Isaacs lies. Stupid sheep.

Hatchoo

Christine and Phyllis thanks for contributing to today! WOW!

And what have you contributed yourself in the past. You, who didn't accuse anyone, until I accused you. You didn't respond to my second question. Why me and Isaac? Why not Samantha. Isaac didn't do anything with me.

And as to Phyllis's question of me. I said I hopped there was a town block because I hope that PR aren't acting idependantly. That was it. If there is a town block, make sure it hasn't been infiltrated by a scum.

Read what? All you did to accuse me was saying that I was scum for saying I would die.

My thought there was that active people get taken out by the scum so there are only people like Christine left (no offense but you haven't put forward any conclusive thoughts) that they believe it will be easier to corral into a corner.

Vote Tally

Adam (badboytje88): 4 votes (Stormblessed, DarthPotato, TrumpetKing67, konze)

Isaac (TrumpetKing67): 1 vote (badboytje88)

One and half hours remain in Day Four. With 8 players remaining, 5 votes are needed for a conviction.

Strong?Really Strong? Isaac, laying it on so thick makes me suspicious of you once more. Smart of Kendra to look at the voting patterns, but scum is smart and knows all sorts of ways to blend in.

On day one Jean acted like a nut bag, so we voted him out. I didn't do that, we did! On day two town convicted Zachary, hurray our first scum lynch. I voted for Ian because he was acting up. Ian turned out to be a townie, to bad, I misjudged him, but I wasn't the only one Kendra, my accuser, and Samantha along with 3 others voted for Ian too.

On day 3 you all were to fricking lazy to even think about voting. I was the only fricking one who took the liberty to vote. I voted for Christine since she wasn't at all, and still isn't helping town.

So now I'll tell you who to vote for. Not Christine for not contributing, not Phyllis for not opening her mouth either, not Kendra she finally opened her mouth, but made a small analysis error, not Samantha who still isn't doing anything helpful except displaying her goodies. I will vote: Isaac (trumpetking67)

He isn't helping, was suspicious on day one and hopped on the Adam bandwagon way to eagerly. By stating that the case against me is REALLY STRONG he has pointed the finger of suspicion at himself! There is a case against me, but it isn't strong at all. Making not so active people believe we have a strong case and blindly follow that without thinking for themselves is the biggest scum tell I have seen this entire game!

Cough cough

This and Isaacs comment also makes me think you are SCUM Kendra! Isaac saying he didn't trust you before, but now he does, after you found this case against me. He is just trying to project his evil thoughts onto the others, hoping the helpless sheep will follow him.

If you die, why should they lynch me? WTF is this?! What do you know about me? If you investigated me, I am town so I have nothing to worry about. Do you really think, that if I was scum and survived tonight, you would die? That would point the finger of suspicion directly at me the next day!

There you have it town, our last two members of team scum ISAAC and KENDRA!

Snif snif

Okay, I'll have to go through this bit by bit.

1. Here, you are making a feeble attempt at trying to incriminate Isaac. Stage one flailing.

2. Here, you start to insult the others and whine about other players. Stage two flailing.

3. Some more blame-passing and accusations against Isaac, in any effort to save your skin. Oh, the biggest scumtell I have seen this entire game would have to be you right now. Stage three flailing.

4. A tad more insulting for good measure, plus another accusation, you reall aren't doing yourself any favours right now. At this point, you've pretty much confirmed your guilt. Stage four flailing.

5. Unnecessary language, and some other bollocks. Thanks for being such an easy read for me, I love it when scum open up like this. Stage five flailing.

Your reaction is far over the top for any reliable good guy, so it is quite clear now what your alliegence really is.

I am not going to defend myself any more. Ian was lucky on the first two days. He didn't have any precognitive power so saying he had it right two times doesn't mean he'll get it right 3 times. Kendra, you are making a mistake and lynching a fellow townie. But heck you are doing an amazing job. You should keep doing it that way. To bad town isn't smart enough to look through your and Isaacs lies. Stupid sheep.

Hatchoo

Christine and Phyllis thanks for contributing to today! WOW!

WOW, again not reading!

Oh, and giving up like this is also a huge scumtell, there is no real reason why a townie wouldn't try and fight till the end. And your little extra insult there at the end is the icing on the cake, scumbo. The only thing left for you to flail now would be to pop up and name some random person as your godfather, so why don't you do that?

I'm going to nail your scummy little coffin here and now. Say hi to your Mafia buddies from me!

Final Vote Tally

Adam (badboytje88): 5 votes (Stormblessed, DarthPotato, TrumpetKing67, konze, Scorpiox)

Isaac (TrumpetKing67): 1 vote (badboytje88)

A conviction has been reached, with 5 votes Adam (badboytje88) will be lynched.

Please get your night actions in within 48 hours of this post.

A conclusion will be posted in about 24 hours and Day Five will start in about 72 hours.

Day Four Conclusion

As has become customary by now, at the end of the day the remaining Stationers have all gathered in the general office space on the second floor.

8102998409_5bb660f03d_c.jpg

“After your indecisiveness yesterday, I hope you managed to arrive at a decision about who should be interrogated tonight” Poppy addresses the crowd.

“We were, uhm, still discussing that when you came in”, someone replies nervously.

“We did spend a bit of time pointing out to each other how quiet we all are”, says someone else.

Randy interrupts them “Did you manage to reach a conclusion today or not?”

“We’re pretty sure Adam is a scummy scumster”, someone mumbles from the crowd.

8104854436_71007843b7_c.jpg

“What?!” Adam reacts surprised “I haven’t been quiet at all and I listened to everything you said. At least twice!”

Realising what happened to the people who were selected for interrogation on previous days, Adam decides to make a break for it and runs towards the elevator.

8104853296_56e2079773_z.jpg

“You’re all so lazy you couldn’t even be bothered to fricking vote yesterday!” Adam shouts at the others as he is frantically hitting the elevator button “I’m getting out of here.”

8104838091_2c30efb000_c.jpg

“Ping!” is the sound Randy’s phone makes to indicate the arrival of a text message.

Adam, thinking it’s the sound of the elevator arriving, opens the elevator door, leaps inside, …

8104837245_ac78ba7031_z.jpg

… and plunges down the elevator shaft.

8104836309_f84b99d59b_c.jpg

“Ping!”

This time it is the sound of the elevator as it delivers Adam’s mangled remains to the second floor.

8104835209_238e4c3500_c.jpg

The crowd stares at the body of yet another dead Stationer.

“Well, that was… unexpected” Poppy concludes as the inhabitants prepare for the fourth night in the locked down Police Station.