Sign in to follow this  
Nannan

Creations for Charity sale starts!

Hello Eurobricks!

Creation for Charity‘s annual sale of custom Lego creations has started! Take a look at the MOCs donated by fans and make a purchase to support giving Lego to underprivileged children during the holidays. Check back for new creations added until November 30th or donate a creation before November 15th.

8088160139_c712283eef.jpg

Don’t see what you’re looking for at the store? Head over to Creations for Charity’s Indiegogo campaign to get a commissioned creation or pick up one of these cool gifts!

8073888434_c5fd38f5b1_q.jpg8080444928_74efe35a42_q.jpg8063834571_f304c0c239_q.jpg

Join the crowd and take part in the Lego community’s annual tradition of giving back!

<p><p>

Is there something like this in the UK? Because there should be!

Creations for Charity is available in UK - the builders are donating around the world and ships around the world. :grin:

Though for those interested I'm currently on the roster for building commissioned pieces (as well as donating a few mocs). As a special present for EB patrons, if I build you a commissioned piece, I'll throw in a engraved "Eurobricks" - 1x8 engraved brick.

<p><p>

Creations for Charity is available in UK - the builders are donating around the world and ships around the world. :grin:

Though for those interested I'm currently on the roster for building commissioned pieces (as well as donating a few mocs). As a special present for EB patrons, if I build you a commissioned piece, I'll throw in a engraved "Eurobricks" - 1x8 engraved brick.

What I meant was is there something for kids in the UK. I hope this doesn't sound bad but I'd rather help kids in my own country.

:wub_drool: I think I'll have to be purchasing at least one item...and maybe one of those magnets, too. :sweet: It all looks so fantastic! And for such a great cause. :thumbup:

Wow. I'd actually never heard of this organization, but it's surely a great cause! Sometime I might buy one of the creations to donate. :classic:

Edited by Meiko

wow... that set of star wars figures on the bottom look great.

i took a look on bricklink and it appears its sold already.

anyone here happen to have a bigger picture of that creation ? or maybe a link to the creator's flickr page ? Id love to get a closer look at that.

I might decide to buy one. Help a good cause, get a nice MOC; It's a win-win situation!

What I meant was is there something for kids in the UK. I hope this doesn't sound bad but I'd rather help kids in my own country.

I think currently they distribute to needy kids in United States, Chile and Croatia. You could ask the organizer if there are plans on expanding in the UK.

Even though it doesn't help kids in my country I think it's a terrific and fun way to raise money.

and since Taz started it...

Just donated my micro Prometheus - I assume it'll be on the store soon....

8098908293_800b8bc0e1.jpg

Creations for Charity by Si-MOCs, on Flickr

Hey everyone,

Just an update here, we have only 21 days left in the fundraiser drive and we have raised over $4000 thus far!

Please take a moment to look at the new creations in our BL store or you can help contribute by making a donation on our IndieGoGo page . You can also take a look at the different selection of thank you gifts we have to offer!

Thanks!