Chriswilson2

Medieval Cottage WIP

So, here it is, my Medieval Cottage! As you can see, I need to order some stuff from BL to get it finished so I figured I'd ask if you guys thought there were any chandes that needed to be made? Anyways, onto the pics:)

EDIT: The door does acctually fit perfectly, just the way it is attached means I accidentally knocked it back before the photos, sorry :(

Front/side (sorry, this pic came out badly):

8096367425_5e27a0d0b1_b.jpg

Side:

8096367229_47f3890477_b.jpg

Back:

8096367047_b6600cec19_b.jpg

So, thanks for looking and sorry for all the confusion about this thread :)

-Chris

Edited by Chriswilson2

Making a topic for a WIP is not frowned upon, and in fact is HIGHLY encouraged. However, making a topic asking if you SHOULD create a topic for a WIP IS frowned upon! I guess you got two strikes in one swing on that one!

You can edit your first post, and add the WIP pictures to it. Make sure the pictures aren't bigger than 800 x 600.

I can change the title to whatever you want the WIP to say at that time. I fixed the extra 's', but we can come up with a better title once you have the photos. Something like medieval cottage WIP or something.

I think it would be great for you to post WIP pictures. This means that other members can comment on your MOC and suggest improvements to help you. :sweet:

Making a topic for a WIP is not frowned upon, and in fact is HIGHLY encouraged. However, making a topic asking if you SHOULD create a topic for a WIP IS frowned upon! I guess you got two strikes in one swing on that one!

You can edit your first post, and add the WIP pictures to it. Make sure the pictures aren't bigger than 800 x 600.

I can change the title to whatever you want the WIP to say at that time. I fixed the extra 's', but we can come up with a better title once you have the photos. Something like medieval cottage WIP or something.

Oopps, sorry for posting this then :/ If you could make the title Medieval Cottage WIP that would be great, I'll edit the post as soon as I can!

Looks like a good start, the wood box, windows, and chimney are all nice details. Personally I think brown plates built into the white walls would look better than brown tiles SNOT for the cross beams as the vertical beams don't stick out like the horizontal ones currently. The door would look better tiled and if you could get it to fit right to the doorway so there wasn't a gap that would improve it even more.

Those are my suggestions, looking forward to seeing this progress :classic:

Looks like a good start, the wood box, windows, and chimney are all nice details. Personally I think brown plates built into the white walls would look better than brown tiles SNOT for the cross beams as the vertical beams don't stick out like the horizontal ones currently. The door would look better tiled and if you could get it to fit right to the doorway so there wasn't a gap that would improve it even more.

Those are my suggestions, looking forward to seeing this progress :classic:

AARGH! The door does fit properly, it just decided to be a jerk for the photos :( As for the horizontal beams, I like them like that but it's interesting that you think otherwise.