Sign in to follow this  
Simon_S

[MOC] Log Cabin

Hey

This is the first part of my entry to the BW Contest. Critism is very apperciated, since I have to build the same MOC, just one year later...

8090675808_e6fbd7e0b4.jpg

For more pics (also interior): LINK

This log cabin looks excellent :classic: ! My favourite details are the trees due to the nice usage of the plant stem piece. I also like the Reindeer horns above the door, they are a nice touch. :thumbup:

Love the details you have packed into this scene. I just noticed the T-bone in the old tree trunk??

What a wonderful scene, excellent log cabin and those pine trees.....AWESOME ! :grin_wub:

Good luck in that contest.....Brick On 'Buurli_Burri' ! :classic:

I just love the whole scene. Nice log cabin and the pine trees are excellent!

Great details, I like the antlers, the candle inside the cabin, the chimney and smoke.

Ahhh! When winter is coming what else better than image some snow! I really the use of the bear trap and of course your pinetrees are great, but my favorite part is the antlers! Well done!

Fantastic work :thumbup: :thumbup:

I love this cabin with the trees :wub: :wub:

The cabin itself is brilliant! I would totally steal this idea. The pine trees are great. I would never have considered that. The placement of the "snow" on the roof works wonders. I really like the antlers too.

All around a great scene. I will be checking back to look at it some more. Keep up the great work!

I love it. The Pinetree's are great.

Thank you :wink: They're not my original, but I'm not sure who came up with it first... Maybe Sirens of Titans? He builds them since a loooooong time :classic:

This log cabin looks excellent :classic: ! My favourite details are the trees due to the nice usage of the plant stem piece. I also like the Reindeer horns above the door, they are a nice touch. :thumbup:

Thanks buddy! :grin_wub:

Love the details you have packed into this scene. I just noticed the T-bone in the old tree trunk??

Thanks Kristel. The T-bone will be explained in the backgroundstory, which will be up with the second part of the challenge (the same MOC but one year later)...

What a wonderful scene, excellent log cabin and those pine trees.....AWESOME ! :grin_wub:

Good luck in that contest.....Brick On 'Buurli_Burri' ! :classic:

I just love the whole scene. Nice log cabin and the pine trees are excellent!

Great details, I like the antlers, the candle inside the cabin, the chimney and smoke.

I already built a chimney in this style, on one of my best MOCs :rofl:

Ahhh! When winter is coming what else better than image some snow! I really the use of the bear trap and of course your pinetrees are great, but my favorite part is the antlers! Well done!

Thank you!

Great cabin. The lanscape looks nice with the trees around and patches of snow.

Thank you Redhead!

Beautiful scene! I especially like the log cabin and landscaping :wub:

Thanks mate :classic:

Great creationism! Wow!

Thank you

Fantastic work :thumbup: :thumbup:

I love this cabin with the trees :wub: :wub:

Thank you!

The cabin itself is brilliant! I would totally steal this idea. The pine trees are great. I would never have considered that. The placement of the "snow" on the roof works wonders. I really like the antlers too.

All around a great scene. I will be checking back to look at it some more. Keep up the great work!

Thank you so much for this comment, it made my day :classic:

Btw. the snow on the roof I forgot totally at the beginning, so I had to rebuild the whole upper part of it...

Edited by Buurli_Burri

Those pine trees are brilliant, I love the entire cabin as well, really superb work! :thumbup: Spectacular job!

Those pine trees are brilliant, I love the entire cabin as well, really superb work! :thumbup: Spectacular job!

This is one of my favourites of all the MOCs I've ever seen. So realistic, so beautiful, so detailed. :wub:

Thanks guys! :sweet:

Great! If I have one criticism though, it's the white wing piece that overlaps the border...

:cry2: I knew someone would notice that... This way, the pond just looked the best by far and I didn't want to cut this piece, so it ended up like this :hmpf_bad: