Calabar

[Recurrent Questions] Find a piece/brick in LDD (Ask here for help)

Hi All,

I am new to LDD - intending to build my own rock crawler. I installed the software today and also downloaded LDD Partfinder. I have L-motors and I am not really sure if they are present in LDD. I am using extended mode. When I search for "motor" I find a small motor, func. motor 24x6M and func.motor 40x6M. Not sure how to read this??

Thanks a lot!!!!

Hello *. *,

slightly desperate I am looking for a model of a left and right switch for the Lego Cad program LDD 4.3 (or LDraw).

Specifically I am looking for models for the switches set 7895

Is there something somewhere ???

THANKS for the info!

MfG

Bernd

PS

The other tracks I've found .....

I'm moving this to the right topic.

The answer to your question is that they exist under the Electrical Icon in LDD (the electric motor icon).

We cannot expect it, since this part was discontinued in 2003. The legacy Technic parts would be welcome but this is wishful thinking only...

I'm looking for this specific part/assembly but can't find it in LDD. What makes it complicated is that the bricklink designation ( x873c01) does not resemble any I've seen for other lego parts.

x873c01.gif?0

Any one with a clue?

I was afraid this was going to be the case ... thank you for 'confirming' my fears :)

I was afraid this was going to be the case ... thank you for 'confirming' my fears :)

That sounds so sad and cruel :sceptic: I did saw a replacement assembly somewhere... I think...

That sounds so sad and cruel :sceptic: I did saw a replacement assembly somewhere... I think...

Yes, I'm doing an LDD of Crowkillers Murcielago ... and need a way to attach the wheels ... lol ... maybe I can convert it to a hover-craft.

Maybe it's not there, but that would be odd if it is not.

I'm looking for

x100c01 minifig: weapon cannon shooting

Why I would find it odd that it wouldn't be there is the mount:

2527 minifig, cannon weapon base 2x4 is there.

Bricklink also list these part numbers as similar, can't find them either.

2533c01

bb39

Any help would be appreciated

Did you search for "cannon" in LDD? The part is there under part 84943.

LIke type in "cannon" in the search bar? Doesn't work. Nothing shows up for "Cannon" nor 84943...

Ahh. It's in the expanded side. I was in the standard side.

Thanks.

I never use the standard palette, so most of the time I forget it's even there. If you're ever looking for a part, always start with the Extended palette.

Welcome to Eurobricks!

Which cockpit and fuselage are you talking about? Can you list a set number where you've seen the pieces you are interested in?

Also, one thing you should probably do when using LDD is to make sure you are using the Extended palette of bricks.

Hi guys, I'm new here. I wonder where the Train Wheel RC, Holder is. I tried using the part number (2878) but I still don't see it. Thanks for helping!

EDIT: I found the complete assembly of it in LDD Extended, but since I built what I needed it for in LDD normal, now what I need help is moving that to LDD Extended.

Edited by ilikeboomerang1