Sign in to follow this  
Etzel

Heroica RPG - Quest #49: The Light That Reveals Everything

Alexis looks at the picture, the map on the wall, and the plant.

The picture appears to be a young priestess Mandrea, the map is a map over Uland, and the plant is a beautiful red flower that smells very good.

Haldor takes a final glance behind the desk, and straightens up to look his collegues in the eye.

"I'm not going to open that letter, so I don't think that there is much else that we can find here. I suggest that we visit the other room accross the hallway."

Haldor takes a final glance behind the desk, and straightens up to look his collegues in the eye.

"I'm not going to open that letter, so I don't think that there is much else that we can find here. I suggest that we visit the other room accross the hallway."

"Sounds like a plan to me Haldor." And Alexis leads them to the next room on the floor.

Haldor finds nothing behind the desk and the heroes leave the office and enters the Priestess' Bedroom right across the hallway.

8161596944_c55f422360.jpg

The chest contains priestess Mandrea's clothes and Alexis finds nothing under the bed.

On the letter it is written:

To High Priestess Alisameth of the Paladin Order at the Temple of Ennoc in Eubric

From Priestess Mandrea Melifano of the House of Ennoc's Children

The heroes leaves the bedroom and moves up the stairs to the next floor.

8161563577_e5aa56fcfb.jpg

Alexis can see a kitchen garden from the window which is located about 12 feet of the ground. The party then go into the left room which Alexis recognize as the cleric's room.

8163994314_3c723eaa07.jpg

The paper on the wall appears to be an old letter:

Dear brother,

Thank you for your letter, I read it to mother and I think she enjoyed it. She has gotten much worse lately and our local cleric says he can't do anything more than he already has. I hope this letter reaches you in time so that you can get here as soon as possible. I know that your healing skills are inferior to none and you are the only one that could save mother now.

Please hurry.

Love,

your sister

The paper on the desk reads:

From the stock:

1 Headache pills to Priestess

2 Nostrums missing - novice Jossin?

1 Grand potion to visitor

1 Potion to Sir Helmer

1 Mead to Sir Helmer

The yellow bottle on the shelf looks like a Nostrum, and the big green pitcher looks to contain water.

The trophy has a small inscription that says:

For extraordinary achievements in the service of the Righteous Light.

The cabinet's door and drawers are looked, but the side compartment holds a bottle of Smelling Salts. On the middle shelf there is a glass mug and a golden pill.

"Doesn't look there is much here, we should probably move on."

Haldor hangs at the back of the group, and when no-one is looking, he picks up and swallows the golden pill!

"Doesn't look there is much here, we should probably move on."

Haldor hangs at the back of the group, and when no-one is looking, he picks up and swallows the golden pill!

*gasp* :distressed: !

Haldor the daredevil swallows the golden pill and feels a bit strange, but can't put his finger on what it is.

The party continues to the second room on the floor, Sir Helmer's room:

8163960045_e8e54ed6f4.jpg

Haldor coughs hoarsely for a few minutes, but then manages to right himself again. The Nord stumbles into the room, taking a look at the various items and objects littering the place.

"This looks like a storeroom of sorts, I best take a look in the crates for anything of use to us."

While opening and examining the crates one by one, Haldor also checks to see if the weapons in the barrel and on the wall are especially valuable or useful."

The crates contain all sorts of small rocks. Neatly sorted in small boxes with numbers on them. There is also a list that says "Helmer's stone collection" and all the different numbers and types of stones.

The weapons seem to be of rather standard quality.

94158f.jpg Axe - WP: 5, suitable for barbarians.

3847.jpg Short Sword - WP: 6, suitable for knights and rogues.

90391pb01.jpgSpear - WP: 4, suitable for barbarians.

The heroes continue up to the final floor:

8161563227_eb9484c68b.jpg

Where the bedrooms of Sir Helmer and Jorke are located:

8161563853_c527c7d1dc.jpg

8161564165_0384bbb109.jpg

The heroes quickly checkes the rooms but finds nothing of interest. Jorke's chest just has some clothes in it and Sir Helmer's is filled with weapons of all kinds, just standard quality though. The bottle on the table in Jorke's room is just water.

What do the heroes want to do next?

Speeding it up a bit. But you can return to the rooms later if you want.