Sign in to follow this  
Darth Dino

Classis Space Lot -how do i carry on?

Hi

my very best friend, but mostly Playmobil guy, found in the attic his CS collection. There are about 15 sets, includind two medium space ships and two moon stations. The sets are from 1979 to 1987 (Classic Space and Futuron).

The set have been assembeled once, and mostly nerver dismanteled. By average they are in very good state without much bleaching, but dusty and dirty from the decades.

I got the sets to name them, and i did that easily. (My former post, deleted from the forum crash contained all setnumbers, but now i dod not find the written list anymore). His plan is to sell those set and to buy sometimes something he like more (maybe Playmobil :X).

I am allowed to play with, to clean them, whatever i like to do. But if i would do so, and sent time in those lovely sets, i will fall in lave with them...

Of cause i could return them, my naming job is done, but keeping them for months (after cleaning) would be nice too. But i think i would find it hard to give them back...

Any ideas?

Edit; Found the setlist:

Dino

Edited by Darth Dino

Hi

as i already wrote, the sets are Classic Space (torsosin one color) and Futuron (torsos with color plus white).

Dino