I would expect that Lego will make up for the loss in pneumatics in sets next year and if not defiantly the year after.

I would not worry too much. :sweet:

2010 Christmas day I remember waking to find 2nd half images posted on the net, it was a nice present, lets hope the same happens again this year :-)

lads, do you think there will be some sort of car/jeep thing? i really love the models from last two years, but so far from all new ones i dont like any :(

lads, do you think there will be some sort of car/jeep thing? i really love the models from last two years, but so far from all new ones i dont like any :(

2h sets should be better, I never have any interest in the small 1h sets although I will get the material handler :)

2010 Christmas day I remember waking to find 2nd half images posted on the net, it was a nice present, lets hope the same happens again this year :-)

that would be amazing, but I'd rather find out right now as I am about to reach my limit of eagerness :grin:

I'm hoping for a good, technical vehicle, hopefully the next supercar :wub: , maybe licensed, and hopefully a truly 'modern' one that is rc, but, i'm sure i'll be impressed by anything the Technic team will bring out :wink:

By chance, I clicked on this forum thread, and I saw an interesting piece I haven't seen before..:

8297199319_1e47a328e6_z.jpg

Is it new, or has it been used before?

Sorry if this is off topic, but I didn't want to start a new thread just to get this answered.. :blush:

Sets for second half

42005 - Monster Truck - Red car

42008 - Service Truck - Green motorized tow truck

42009 - Mobile crane MK II - mobile yellow motorized crane truck.probably very similar to 8421.

Cant wait for photos :classic: .

P.s.:Not fully motorized only one motor and BB in each set.

Edited by Ondra

Sets for second half

42009 - Mobile crane MK II - mobile yellow motorized crane truck.probably very similar to 8421.

Sounds great! At least the Tow Truck and Crane sounds really interesting. Hope we get pictures soon! :cry_happy:

Sets for second half

hmmm, hopefully monster truck doesn't have unimog ball joints or else :ugh:, tired of that simple setup, needs realistic monster truck 4-link, but probably unlikely. Green is a good sign...any hint as to the price or size of the models in comparison to eachother?

Sounds good to me - can't wait to see the crane! It doesn't sound like any of them are RC. I'm guessing the crane will be the flagship, right? I say that because our last one - the 8053 was not. Keep 'em coming!

I'll admit I was a bit worried after seeing the 2013 1H sets, but with these it should once again be a pretty strong lineup.

Sets for second half

Sounds awesome! A new crane sounds awesome, and I love the idea of a green service truck. This year is sounding really great!

I dont know any other info, crane truck is offcourse flagship and yes is very similar to 8421.P.s.:I hope there will be no pneumatic in crane, LA is for such a big set better.

This should be interesting!

Nothing new per say, but I am really curious as to how the crane will look! :classic: IMO it can't just be a 8421 with LAs and PF instead of pneumatics and buggy motor, it has to have some innovations!

Also, the monster truck better come with some pretty hefty wheels! :grin:

As for the tow truck.. well, it has been done several times before.. still, really looking forward to see what they've come up with this year!

All in all; can't wait for the first pictures!! :laugh:

I dont know any other info, crane truck is offcourse flagship and yes is very similar to 8421.P.s.:I hope there will be no pneumatic in crane, LA is for such a big set better.

U want them stupid grey pneumatic wana bees instead of more realistic pneumatics :(

I really didn't think we need an other flagship crane.

Ondra, thank you for the news.

I am a bit disappointed with the list tho. Nothing exciting or new concept. Don't misunderstand me. I like the green colour and both tow truck and mobile crane can give us challenging (PF) solutions, so I eager to see the prelim pics. But there were plenty of these machinery in the past and e.g. the legendary 8421 can hardly ever be beaten using only one L motor and actuators. Hope I am wrong and TLC will enchant us again as they did several times. :)

Edited by Interceptor

Ondra, thank you for the news.

I am a bit disappointed with the list tho. Nothing exciting or new concept. Don't misunderstand me. I like the green colour and both tow truck and mobile crane can give us challenging (PF) solutions, so I eager to see the prelim pics. But there were plenty of these machinery in the past and e.g. the legendary 8421 can hardly ever be beaten using only one L motor and actuators. Hope I am wrong and TLC will enchant us again as they did several times. :)

I totally agree, I can't believe there's only one motor in the flagship,are lego losing there touch :(

It could be that The Lego Group is providing one Power Functions motor, with an OPTION of adding additional motors and PF Receiver for full remote control. That would help keep the overall cost of the set down. Much of the world is in a recession (or near-recession). For those who like MANUAL functions, they are somewhat happy and for those who like AUTOMATED functions, they could buy additional motors (like the L-Motor available for putchase in March 2013).... :look:

Maybe the one motor runs a pump for pneumatics on the crane , that would be good, I suppose after all the unimog only had 1 too :)

monster truck is right my alley! i love technic, but i love the cars/trucks/off roaders a lot more.

was very disspointed by first batch announced :(. the only thing i would look forward was an F1 car, but even then i am not an F1 fan.

so any ideas when will be the second half released? mid summer? and what about the flagship?

There released normally mid July. Flagship seems to be the crane but no other news on it yet.

Anyone know when we should see first images?