Sign in to follow this  
Captain Flint

MOC: Abandoned village

love the architecture - the dragons "wings" are a great touch, love the door on the shorter of the two buildings. nice atmosphere created in the MOC. great work.

Stunning! :wub_drool: The stone work on the small house is gorgeous.

Your builds are always excellent and this one is no exception! I like the tan colorscheme of the buildings and the rubble/undergrowth on the ground gives a fitting atmosphere :thumbup:

Edited by soccerkid6

Great job, looks nicely overgrown and using skis for the clock was brilliant! :thumbup:

Great colors and very nicely detailed. The only thing I would say is that it looks a little more modern than the castle fig would lead me to believe. Very nice work though!

It is really interesting, the village does not seems to be abandoned for a long time. The buildings are great, I really like the front door of the left one and the windows to! The wall clock add a touch, well done.

awesome looking houses, alot of animals still around in the village though, woudl removing them all make it look even more abandoned or just too bare?

love the architecture of the buidings and the overall iedea of this MOC!

but i have to agree with Duce, removing most of the animals would be a good idea..

I love the door and the stone wall structure. The roofing is brilliant too. Great builds.

Keep up the good work.