Sign in to follow this  
joeyrw

HELP......BUILDING HELP

HI....IM NEW HERE AND HAVING SO MUCH TROUBLE GETTING MY SHIP STARTED. IS THERE A SIMPLE BUILDING INTRUCTION PAGE I CAN LOOK AT TO BUILD THE BASIC HULL OF A SHIP? SOMEONE HELP.........!!! IVE BEEN LOOKING AT EVERYONES PICS OF THEIR OWN CUSTOM SHIPS, AND WOW.IM JEALOUS................ANYONE///??

Hello.

Welcome to Eurobricks!

there are several techniques and tutorials out there, but the best one by far would be this

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30622

Apart from that keep looking at peoples ships, thats how you discover new techniques!

hope to see more from you soon!

in the mean time though, why don't you introduce yourself here?

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showforum=17

~Legonardo

HAS ANYONE EVER BUILT THE SHIP "NEPTUNES" OR THE SHIP FROM THE "GOONIES"....? I ALWAYS LOVED THAT SHIP

Edited by joeyrw

Well, start by unlocking your " Caps lock' on your keyboard, that is most helpfull.

I don't recall the ship from " one eyed willy " ever being build, so you can use your imagination and start building.

Grtz Saint

Hello joeyrw, welcome to Eurobricks!

It's always good to have new members :thumbup:

You might want to introduce yourself like Legonardo said, and please read our member guidelines.

We're not very fond of caps lock sentences, and large numbers of question/exclamation marks.

Also, you've already had quite a lot of help, so it would be nice to pay gratitude or at least reply on those :classic:

I hope you'll find your way here on these forums, and if you do, you can enjoy all the great topics around here!

Hello everyone,

I am actually looking for help creating a lego frigate and I found this post. Thanks for the tutorial !

Is there another thread concerning how much that kind of construction can cost ?

I was also asking myself if constructing a bigger ship (like the 74 cannons class) was possible with the same hull as in the tutorial...

Thanks for you answer !

First of all, CAPS is not going to help. Secondly, I would advise to both of you to look at the master index and some of the MOCs there. Thirdly, I believe Captain Green Hair did a Build a Frigate" Tutorial.

Hope this helped.