Sign in to follow this  
Legopard

[MOC] Legonardo da Vinci

Great MOC! lots of things that capture the eye, especially that window, great use of FP.

~Legonardo

Why have I never see that before?! Really this is brilliant. Thanx for the link, because I think your chair really needs a clap, well done. Let us know if you progress in the contest.

I love it! :wink: This room looks so classic and all the furnishings look excellent.

Edited by Ferrik

AWESOME period MOC 'Legopard', wonderful detailing and neat building tricks in it as well.......Brick On 'Legopard' ! :classic:

Love it. It just spells out 'eccentric inventor', I'm seriously impressed by all the mini model details, especially the chair. :grin_wub:

This is extremely stunning! :wub_drool: Maybe even more because it reminds me of Da Vinci's workshop from Assassins Creed! Was that maybe an inspiration?

There are a lot of excellent things to mention, but I definitely like the the use of the rods the most! :thumbup:

Brilliant build! I especially like the "wings" hanging from the ceiling. :thumbup:

Edited by Mikel Kalores

The photography really makes this MOC stand out. What f-stop were you shooting at (1.8-2.8) because you've done an incredible job making the background blend in. The build itself is also fantastic, but it's the photo that really keeps me interested here. Nice job.

Fantastic work, full of detail :thumbup: :thumbup:

I love this Legonardos workshop. :wub: :wub:

Woah. Where can I even start to begin describing how amazing this MOC is? First of all, the overall design : top-notch. :thumbup: I love the window and the bookshelf. The wings hanging from the ceiling are fantastic. And it's all the little details that just make it! :sweet: The spilled paint, the telescope, the easel...Beautiful, beautiful, work. :wub:

brilliant work as always!

love the concept and details, especially the telescope mirco build

and the fact that i cant find more than 10 studs showing up in the whole thing!

hats off to you

Brilliant. One word to describe it.

The spilled paint is very clever though. The little details really add up to something grand in a smaller scale. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the kind words and all these comments!

Yes, i orient myself on AC2.

Thanks "blueandwith" for the compliment, but i'm unknowing about Photographic.

At flickr you can see more informations about the calibration.

Jonas

That is beautiful! You really do deserve to go on. You've combined so many different excellent techniques together, I can't think of anything you could do to make it better. :thumbup: