Sign in to follow this  
cagri

MOC: Trojan House

Looks very accurate to your source material :thumbup: The way you did the sticks sticking out the side is quite effective.

Putting the house at an angle was a nice touch too :classic:

Wow, I totally misread the title of this topic at first and though it was Trojan Horse, then I opened it up and saw the house and was like whaaa? :laugh:

Anyways, that is a nice Trojan HOUSE. My only critique would be maybe make the blue color on the ground and roof more gray? As is it sort of looks like water. I can see why you did it though, as the source material you used does seem to have a blueish shade to it.

Wow, I totally misread the title of this topic at first and though it was Trojan Horse, then I opened it up and saw the house and was like whaaa? :laugh:

Literally the same! Nice MOC.

This is amazing Cagri! I love this kind of MOC's a lot. Even though the huts are simple, you use great techniques to maintain the simplicity of the architecture! I would love to see some sort of sloped diorama with some more huts and perhaps some peasants in their daily affairs!

Nice work, I really love all the poles sticking out of the house sides, and the design is very accurate. :thumbup: Great job!

Edited by Kai NRG

So interesting, thanx for having put your source material, it really clearify your MOC. My favortie part are of course the wooden pole stick but also the simple window and door frames. Nicely done!

looking good, although what does the blue baseplate represent? not sure what the land type is.

Very fitting to the source material. I didn't know what to expect. I'm sure I've never really paid attention to Trojan houses before, but very good use of build techniques.

Keep up the good work.

This is an excellent replication! I love seeing historically accurate builds like this. Great MOC!

Great job, sir! The build is awesome, very different from the historical themes I'm used to seeing around. It looks totally Trojan.

Great build! Looks really like a Trojan house.

Those wooden sticks sticking out of the wall make this build complete :thumbup: :thumbup: