Sign in to follow this  
BelosveT

Hello / Добрый вечер !

Hello! I'm from Russia, I live in St. Petersburg. I'm 21 years old, fond of Lego five. My main areas in the building: Mecha, trucks, homes, military equipment, space, medieval, interiors, post apocalypse, and more ... Basically, I'm on the Russian fan forum Lego (RFFL), Flikr, some sitting on the forum doublebrick. My hobbies ... Anime

Sorry for bad english, I use translator.

Favorite music:

Ost'y of anime, 30 seconds to Mars, J-rock, J-pop, Evanescence, Unreal, Lumen,, Tracktor Bowling, Revolta

Favorite Movies:

Anime, Hentai, Yuri, lolicon, Requiem for a Dream, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Harry Potter movies with Jim Carrey, Matthew Perry, Keira Knightley, Robin Williams, Tom Hanks, Stargate zv1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, 28 days / weeks Later, Castle, love puzzle, buried alive, Hall suicides

Favorite TV Shows:

Anime vs. Wild, KVN, Football, Top Gear, Formula 1

Favorite Books:

Manga, watch, draft, clean copy, Porry Gutter, and Harry Potter. Ivan Goncharov. "Oblomov"

Favorite game:

World of Tanks.Perfect World, Warhammer 40k, Lost Planet (extreme condition), Call OF Duty (2, 4, 5), Medal of Honor (airborne), Command i Conquer (Tiberium Wars), NFS most wanted, DEVIL MAY CRY 3, 4, Gran Turismo 4, Crysis, Company of Heroes, Anno 1701, GTA; San Andreas., Midway, Euro Truck Simulator, Dead Space 1/2. Anno 1404 \ anno 1701/Anno 2070. prototype, Mass Effect 1-2-3

about:

Hikikomori (recluse), schizophrenic, agoraphobic, kartavlyu, because of the complex, and I prefer to remain silent. boring, not positive, angry, quiet, jealous, vindictive, polite. . Non-believer, I do not care ...

--- no bad habits-

That's all.

Edited by BelosveT

Welcome to Eurobricks! You have a lot of interests and skills. :sweet: Though what to you use to play Call of Duty 2? PC, x-Box, or what?

Hopefully PC!

Welcome to Eurobricks! You have a lot of interests and skills. :sweet: Though what to you use to play Call of Duty 2? PC, x-Box, or what?

Hopefully PC!

PC )