Sign in to follow this  
BelosveT

Repeater (Mass effect)

Repeaters - huge structures by Reapers, scattered across the galaxy who can create something like a corridor, where the body does not have the weight that allows instantaneous travel distances, to overcome that with conventional SSD would have taken years or even centuries.

Primary repeaters can make moving ships thousands of light years, from one arm of the galaxy to the other. However, each relay has a fixed primary message with just one in the same and can perform the movement of ships only to him. Secondary relays can perform the movement of ships for a few hundred light years and have no fixed posts, any secondary repeater can perform the movement of ships to any relay, located within a radius of its action

0_96967_5bca3411_XL.jpg

0_96966_efab072e_XL.jpg

Всё вертится, хоть и с трудом:

0_96968_3ce33e37_XL.jpg

0_96969_34560e5f_XL.jpg

0_9696a_1f9b94f6_XL.jpg

Enormeous ship :thumbup: :thumbup:

The inner circle are very god :wink:

So what you are saying is that this is a kind of gate that allows ships to travel across the galaxy between various gates within range? i think i got that right? It does look very much like I imagine that type of structure to look in a Sci-fi film or TV programme. Am I right in thinking that the rings spin around and create some sort of wormhole through which the ship passes? It certainly has that feel about it. A kind of massive stargate but in space? The rings are pretty well done, do they actually spin?.

This is from the Legendary game Mass effect ..Rings are mounted on the top and bottom, this can be rotated, but with difficulty at All...Wikipedia will help you ..