Locutis

For Sale: 10182 Cafe Corner, 10185 Green Grocer (NEW, MISB), 10194 Em

I have a used 10182 Cafe Corner for sale. This set comes complete with box and instructions. I purchased it from an adult collector with the intent to resell it. It was assembled once and displayed in a room without sunlight. From a smoke-free home. Pieces, instructions, and box are in very good condition (like new). I'd keep it if I didn't already have two myself. I will re-verify all pieces are there before shipping.

Also for sale, a brand new (from Lego S@H directly to me) a 10185 Green Grocer. From my non-smoking, pet free home. Box is in perfect brand new condition.

Also, I have some brand new (from Lego S@H directly to me) 10194 Emerald Night sets. From my non-smoking, pet free home. Boxes are in perfect brand new condition.

Prices:

Cafe Corner: $800 Canadian SOLD

Green Grocer: $550 Canadian SOLD

Emerald Night: $200 Canadian

Plus shipping costs. If you would like to verify my identity, I am Locutis on Bricklink (my store is The Borg Collective http://www.bricklink...e.asp?p=Locutis), and I am locutis24 on eBay (http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback).

Locutis

Edited by Locutis

No shipping to EU?

I think the shipping costs from Canada to the EU would make it so prohibitively expensive. These would have to ship only by XPress Post International, which starts at $40 here just for a letter! I just checked how much shipping would be to Belgium on the Cafe Corner, and Canada Post says they would rip me off at $334.54!! There really is no other way to send it from Canada that I would trust. Therefore, I think only members in Canada/USA would be interested in buying from me.

You do not know what is asked for this sets over here ;) Just now there are a few ones cheaper, but give it some months and your offer would be worth it. Right now, they are starting to ask ~ 3.000 CAD for 10182 at ebay (no one buys it yet but i fear, it's just a matter of time).

I am so sad that I did not get one those days. Unbelievable.

You do not know what is asked for this sets over here ;) Just now there are a few ones cheaper, but give it some months and your offer would be worth it. Right now, they are starting to ask ~ 3.000 CAD for 10182 at ebay (no one buys it yet but i fear, it's just a matter of time).

Are these sets so rare in EU that someone would actually pay the NA going rate, plus over $300 for shipping!?!?!? If so, that's unbelievable! It's funny how the post office would make more on the shipping than I would on the set! ;)

I am so sad that I did not get one those days. Unbelievable.

I bought one for myself in Feb 2010 for $290 and I thought I was paying a lot. Hindsight tells me that was an awesome deal! I just assembled the pieces for my son to have one, and the cost was in the $400 range. I did a couple of substitutions that he won't mind/care about that can always be changed later. I would keep the Cafe Corner I bought for my son, but he's happy with the set I put together for him, and it would be better to resell it (for me). The Cafe Corner I'm selling though is fully original, no substitutions, complete with box. I didn't even get a box with the one I bought myself in 2010!

Edited by Locutis