CorneliusMurdock

Eurobricks' Super Hero Comic Cover Contest!

Congratulations to Captain Nemo and Ninja Nin. Both were outstanding entries!

Thanks to everyone who voted for me. I'm stoked to have come third amongst all the amazing entries. Thanks, too, to Cornelius and Eurobricks, for a super Superheroes Month.

Amazing work from all the winners...and everyone that entered!! Plus great contest from EB...inspiring a newbie here to get off his bum and enter the next one :sweet:

Yay!

Thanks to all those who voted for me--we all know Mad Love triumphs over regular love any time!

Also congratulations to Ninja Nin and Kristel--it was a really close race for the top three, and I wasn't sure who'd make it! Great job on you're entries, as well as great job on everyone's entries. And I'm off! Until the next superhero month! Dun, dun, dun...dah, dun, did, did, dunnnn! No...actually I'm off to make a bunch of Skyfall mocs, but whatever.

Congratulations Captain Nemo and Kristel ! Also to the lucky winners !

I was shocked to get the 2nd place, as Cornelius said it was fierce competition and all the entries are superb !!! Everyone should be proud of their entries !

Thank you for those who voted for me, and thanks to Cornelius and Eurobricks for organizing such amazing Superheroes Month.

Congrats to the winners! (Go figure, almost no one I vote for ever wins... but you guys - and/or gals! - were very close!) Great job!

Congratulations to the winners! There were some clever works, and I was happy to particpate in my first EB contest. Lets hope Superhero Month becomes an annual thing!

Congratulations to Captain Nemo, Ninja Nin and Kristel! :thumbup:

It is great to see that the Superheroes month is a success! :laugh:

Great job to all the entries! Full marks for effort! :grin:

Congratulations to everyone who entered this contest, all the entries are really good! I'm very lucky to be a winner of the raffle, so thanks for hosting it!

congratulation to the winners, nice job all !

too busy with the movie contest to enter..

nice prize and cool organisation, txx EB and Lego !

Did I give out thanks yet?

Thank you EB staff for the contest, the entrants for entertaining us, and pass on my thanks to LEGO for the prize support (if you talk to them).