DoubleT

Exo Force Summer Sets

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, there are 17 pages to go through, but Ha-Ya-To's new mech is pretty pathetic by itself. I mean, sure, it could punch some things, and if those little yellow things are lasers then he would have some firepower, but without that jetpack, he's pretty much useless. And has anyone else seen this pic? That jet-pack's bigger than the mech itself! Still, I'll most likely end up buying this. X-D

Also, here's a good pic of the big robot tank thing, you can see the robots stored inside and what I assume are the power generators, the big yellow domes which I guess join up to form trans-yellow power ball things.

And I just realised, you can see the small robot crafts attached to the back of the main cannon 'head' of the tank.

It's surprising how an extra piece of machinery can change a mech from retardet to amazing, huh? :-D

i get the feeling that hayato is not supposed to have attached the jets to his smaller mechs as the jets are in theory meant for golden guardian but it would be slow with the golden guardian attached so because he loves speed he attached it to a smaller mech for super super sonic speed 8-

Guys, firstly, maybe this isn't a tank, and to be quite frank, I love those wheels, I think they go good with the design of the tank/vehicle thingy, but you are right that it could be good for a building(eat your heart out Daniel H. Burnham! :-P )but on the thing(tank thingy)the thing I worry about is:where do they store the mini-flyers?All the other sets look good, but why couldn't they do a gate on the Golden tower?

Maybe it's posted before, but what's its name? :-/

Uh, I posted a link to a pic where it shows the two small robot crafts attached to the main gun of the tank thing.

And here it is.

Oh, and the big tank-like robot vehicle is called Mobile Devastator, according to Wikipedia.

We probably wont get a really good view of the planes until the set comes out. The pictures I've seen show all you really need to see, they aren't that detailed.