Sign in to follow this  
DoubleT

New Creator - Summer

The ferry wheel screams "K'nex" to me. Terrible.

My thoughts exactly. I'm not very impressed with the new dinosaur thing either, but I need to see more pictures before I make a final decision about it. I do like the house though, looks like it has some great pieces for castle buildings. :'-)

Looks like Lego is improving the creator house sets every year...! This is definitely something that I want to buy....hmm...even though I no longer have my little "city" to put it in :(.

the house is ................. (positive adjective, i cant think of one *y* *y* *y* ) the dino is ok :-) but the ferris wheel is too k'nex-y for my liking *n*

The tan house looks nice ,but I'll have to pass on it, on count of I almost had a heart attack tryin' to carve an

upstairs floor of the latest Lego House. *wacko*

That house is really great! catdance.gif

It's going to look out of size compared to the new gas station and harbour though. :-P

And I also hope it comes with some figs in the final product.

And I also hope it comes with some figs in the final product.

Creator sets never include(d) figs...

Creator sets never include(d) figs...

It would be nice though... *sweet*

What about some of those creator buckets though? Some of them came with figs... 8-|

Wow, these creator sets look great!

Is that remote control on the Dinosaur?

Seems like this new "power functions"-thingy on creator sets is either a motor or a sound (wheel/dinosaur). It looks like an infrared remote control... I can't wait to try it out...

KimT

It would be nice though... *sweet*

What about some of those creator buckets though? Some of them came with figs... 8-|

No, because IMO, that's what creator is about really, creat your own things without thoses (sometimes) anoying minifigures.

love the dino set, very, very impressive, creator just gets bigger and better!

Cheer m'deers! *skull*

Optimax!

If I purchased the new house I would make a sign outside it saying "Lego City Mansion" or something like that *y*

Why? That makes no sense whatsoever to me :-/

-l2k-

Seeing as I just started with Creator(and Racers and Bionicle too) this year, these look ok.

The Ferris Wheel like most of you said is just too k-nex tic for me, plus it just doesn't seem very useful.

The house looks really great. I will probably have to get both of the houses since they both look great in individual ways.

As for the T-Rex, it is my favorite of the lot. Yeah, I know. Kids like me love remote controlled stuff. And some parts look good for MOCing material too.

I will get the house and the T-Rex for sure, but definately not the Ferris Wheel.

house looks cool with the seperate garage an car :-D

the feris wheel is amazing too especially if it works! :-D

never got creater before apart from the very first dinosaur one

I like the 4954..... it's a very nice set.... i like houses.....

This is another item on my must-buy list of year 2007........... have to work hard to save more $$ *sweet*

I would like to see a residential estate with a lot houses only made with this set (and its three variations).

That