Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

Corner Tower (another build by my little brother)

I like the corner tower, but what is that big yellow thing next to the farmer?

I think it's a tree with yellow leaves since it's autumn :wink:

Your little brother is skilled, but I guess he has someone to get inspiration from. Well done little brother :classic:

Pretty interesting technique. The choice of colors is a bit odd. I usually don't imagine castles or towers that sort of tan/beige.

How old is your brother btw?

I like the corner tower, but what is that big yellow thing next to the farmer?

Bob is right it's a tree, the inspiration for that design came from Anthony Sava's brick built trees:

fall4.jpg

I think it's a tree with yellow leaves since it's autumn :wink:

Your little brother is skilled, but I guess he has someone to get inspiration from. Well done little brother :classic:

Thanks!

Pretty interesting technique. The choice of colors is a bit odd. I usually don't imagine castles or towers that sort of tan/beige.

How old is your brother btw?

He's 10, he likes tan and there are quite a few LEGO castles out there in that color, and quite a few real ones too in the Middle East I think :classic:

He's 10, he likes tan and there are quite a few LEGO castles out there in that color, and quite a few real ones too in the Middle East I think :classic:

Right, but I guess the issue is this seems to be a medieval castle based on the soldiers he has on it and the grassy environment, not a Middle East one, and also the house in the middle is the same color as the tower/walls. I'm not saying the color looks bad, it's just different. Maybe if he had used some darker pieces on the wall and tower like he did the house it would help? All the same this is very good for a 10 year old!

Edited by Deathleech

I can't believe he is just 10 years old. The lounge room looks fantastic, particularly the dining chair. I also like the design for outer walls.

I can't believe he is just 10 years old. The lounge room looks fantastic, particularly the dining chair. I also like the design for outer walls.

Thanks, I give him tips on how to improve some things but for the most part it's all his own design :classic:

Your little brother has great technique for such a young age. I'm a bit jealous. At 10, I was still building blobs of random bricks. :laugh:

Great MOC. :classic:

Your little brother has great technique for such a young age. I'm a bit jealous. At 10, I was still building blobs of random bricks. :laugh:

Great MOC. :classic:

I think he should be proud of himself, because as I said in my other comment, the path of a great MOCer is long and twisty. Those trees are so clever and simple, very Mincraft look, but in better, really well done. I also think the round tower is great and it works because it is simple.

Keep on you two!

For a 10yr old thats a great little castle and tower, yo should get him to try building a full sized castle and see what awesomeness he comes up with :)

Loevly creation again!

Thanks

I think he should be proud of himself, because as I said in my other comment, the path of a great MOCer is long and twisty. Those trees are so clever and simple, very Mincraft look, but in better, really well done. I also think the round tower is great and it works because it is simple.

Keep on you two!

Thank you harton :classic:

For a 10yr old thats a great little castle and tower, yo should get him to try building a full sized castle and see what awesomeness he comes up with :)

I would except for having to buy tons of parts for it :laugh: