CorneliusMurdock

TMNT 2013

Are you sure it's not ONLY in the poster? The minifigures we've been shown have had exactly the same shades of green unlike the poster. I'd first trust them rather than a poster.

On this photos you can clearly see that Leo is normal green while Mickey is bright green (like Hulk or CMFs 5 Lizard):

TMNT Shellraiser Street Chase 9

TMNT Shellraiser Street Chase 2

Are you sure it's not ONLY in the poster? The minifigures we've been shown have had exactly the same shades of green unlike the poster. I'd first trust them rather than a poster.

The pictures posted from the NYCC by FBTB Mike and Leo both looked to be different shades of green.

Yes. This picture makes it clear that Leonardo is Dark Green (Bricklink's Green) and Michaelangelo is Bright Green. Based on this and the poster I think we can safely assume Donatello will also be Bright Green and Raphael will be Earth Green (Bricklink's Dark Green).

Edited by Aanchir

Curiouser and curiouser said Alice......

I'd prefer them to be all the same green. I'll be customising mine to look more like the original Turtles where all four had red masks.

Curiouser and curiouser said Alice......

I'd prefer them to be all the same green. I'll be customising mine to look more like the original Turtles where all four had red masks.

Are you referring to the turtles from the comics? The ones I grew up on from the late 80's early 90's were different shades on green. http://coolandcollected.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/1988tmntcompleteset.png

Yes the comics. Before they were kid friendly and needed their initials on their belt buckles.

I can cope with different greens but i definitely want them all to have red masks.

On another note. I'm hoping that 79100 Kraang Lab Escape Has a Kraang that isn't just printed onto a figure. Maybe the size of the head swallowing alien from Alien conquest.

I'd say yes based on previous licences.

Previous lisences has had some backlog of episodes/movies to make stuff from. This might get a game, but not before some time after season 1 or 2.

My theory.

Well I'll be darned...I didn't notice the different shades of green in the photos. This makes me happy! Good job, LEGO! :thumbup:

Still wondering where they can put a second version of Don in this wave though. Maybe the Don shown in the poster is our first hint at a sixth exclusive set?

Huw over at Brickset said that there will only be one version of Don and two versions of the other three. How he knows this I have no idea, but Huw and Brickset are both very reputable sources for info. Here is the quote from a Brickset forum:

Posted by Huw in United Kingdom, 17 Oct 2012 05:46

@Zordboy, yes. Donatello appears only in 79101 which we don't have an unwatermarked picture of yet. There are two versions of the other three, with different facial expressions.

Isn't Huw a member here? Maybe he can give us some more information about the sets since he seems to have a good idea of what they contain.

Huw over at Brickset said that there will only be one version of Don and two versions of the other three. How he knows this I have no idea, but Huw and Brickset are both very reputable sources for info. Here is the quote from a Brickset forum:

Posted by Huw in United Kingdom, 17 Oct 2012 05:46

@Zordboy, yes. Donatello appears only in 79101 which we don't have an unwatermarked picture of yet. There are two versions of the other three, with different facial expressions.

Isn't Huw a member here? Maybe he can give us some more information about the sets since he seems to have a good idea of what they contain.

We got watermarked images of the other sets!???

PM me if anyone got links please.

So Huw says that Donnie is in only one set, yet the poster hints at a second version of him. :wacko: I'm guessing the first version we've seen of him will be in 79101, and maybe the other will be in an exclusive set, such as the rumored Baxter's Revenge.

I saw a comment about the sewer lid, but I believe it is 2 parts. 2x2 round tile with either print or sticker, & a 4x4 round plate with hole (new part) - same as the windows on the Bag End set.

I'm not really in to TMNT, but I do have to admit that some of those sets look fairly nice. It almost makes me want to bricklink one of those turtles, but I think I can restrain myself from doing so. :tongue:

Is someone actually PMing these links or are you all just hopeful? If someone PMs me the links I'll freakin' host them myself. There's no reason not to show them outside of a PM.

watermarked images aren't allowed in the forums. Lego get pissy about it so it isn't worth the hassle.

I just want to see what the Shredder set looks like...

I don't watch the TMNT show, but I think Shredder looks the coolest of all the villains. (My least favorite is Krang.) Shredder looks like some sort of evil samurai.

Edited by gundamz

Anybody noticed that turtles in FBTB flickr have got set numbers hear names ? And Donatello has got 79105. Is it possible that it's number of rumored Baxter revange?