CorneliusMurdock

TMNT 2013

NEW Polybag? Pointing to them not canned the franchise? New sets on the horizon? I can hope!

Someone on Brickset said it was from a Toys"R"Us Take and Create event from Saturday. I always go to those, but I did not hear about this one. :sad:

That polybag looks really good, hopefully it will appear up here in the UK, perhaps fingers crossed in another daily mail promotion assuming its a success. :classic:

Is there a chance someone can PM for a favor in regards to the sets

79104 The Shellraiser Street Chase and 79105 Baxter Robot Rampage? thanks!

Please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there only one Kraang in the robosuit? If so,army building wouldn't make much sense.

It's still a great figure for its parts or for people who don't care about the canon of the show.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there only one Kraang in the robosuit? If so,army building wouldn't make much sense.

That is what I have been thinking, but some people have OCD I guess...

I'd be more excited if I didn't feel like the minifigure representation of them kind of sucks.

That's a little upsetting. I had to separately order that figure since I didn't want that set. But chances are I won't find this poly either. Thanks for sharing though.

This is the thing. In the 80s-90s show, there was ONE Krang. He had the giant flesh-colored suit. But in the new show, there is an army of Kraang.(now with an extra a) they have the human-sized robot suits, like in the polybag.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krang

In the new show the Kraang are an invading alien army. There are tons of the little pink blobby things running around in human suits, exoskeletons and assorted mecha. The Turtles mow them down by the dozens. They make a great Army builder.

I really like this PolyBag. It includes a rare figure, that just by being here doesn't ruin the set that he's currently in. By that I mean look at Gandalf arrives. I know the Set isn't expensive but both figures come in Polybags.

I can easily see this becoming the Urak hai of 2013.

Thanks for all the explanations,I don't watch the show,my nephews do,so I was going off the character in the original cartoon.

I just like how awesomely strange that polybag is. They could have portrayed the turtles more accurately though in a similar size. The main sets though; The builds look pretty good, even though I probably won't buy them. The turtle heads should have been designed better; they don't look very Legoish, but more like a clone brand. But April O'neil looks spectacular, with a face printed in Lego's own style of illustration. Hopefully she will be as awesome in the new show as in the 2003 show. I read that she was just a damsel in distress in the original. Those characters suck.

I used to enjoy the 2003 TMNT show. I have not seen the original or the new show. I got one of the old Mega Bloks sets back then. I went through a phase during childhood when I liked both MB and TLG. Now I am strictly Lego. This is the set that I had;

2715650_f260.jpg

Mega Bloks did something in this set that The Lego Group would NEVER ever do; It included a barrel of slime to pour down the skatepark. It is good though that Lego would never do that for both AFOL's and (parents of) children.

I used to enjoy the 2003 TMNT show. I have not seen the original or the new show. I got one of the old Mega Bloks sets back then. I went through a phase during childhood when I liked both MB and TLG. Now I am strictly Lego. This is the set that I had;

picture

Mega Bloks did something in this set that The Lego Group would NEVER ever do; It included a barrel of slime to pour down the skatepark. It is good though that Lego would never do that for both AFOL's and (parents of) children.

They could do that if they wanted. Just include a tipping barrel and tell kiddos to buy the Mutagen Ooze canisters Playmates made. Parents beware. :grin:

I always wondered what was in that ooze Playmates made. Seemed to stain anything it touched. Even more toxic-looking than the ectoplasm that came with the Ghostbusters...

TLG seems a bit more responsible about putting things like that in the hands of children. Can you imagine the warnings that they'd plaster the boxes with? :laugh:

I just picked up my first turtle set yesterday and I love it. it was the Krang Lab Escape which I wasn't sure about. However for £10 and three figs I can't really complain, Mikey is great and I think I will have to get more of the TMNT range.

I just picked up my first turtle set yesterday and I love it. it was the Krang Lab Escape which I wasn't sure about. However for £10 and three figs I can't really complain, Mikey is great and I think I will have to get more of the TMNT range.

That is what happened to me, now I also have Shredders bike and Fishface set.