CorneliusMurdock

TMNT 2013

Do we know if there's gonna be another wave? Since they've already released the turtles' lair, the shellraiser and pretty much all the main characters, it seems to me they might be done with this.

Do we know if there's gonna be another wave? Since they've already released the turtles' lair, the shellraiser and pretty much all the main characters, it seems to me they might be done with this.

With how well the show that this line is based off of is doing, I'm sure that they'll make more next year.

There could be many more sets... TCRI building, Kraang drill, noodle shop, Shredder's hideout, the patrol buggy, Worldwide Gene Project, etc. I still think we will get more sets. Plus in season two we might get Casey Jones and the 87 turtles.

With how well the show that this line is based off of is doing, I'm sure that they'll make more next year.

I sure hope so, but then again The Last Airbender was doing quite well too at the time and we only got 2 sets.

There could be many more sets... TCRI building, Kraang drill, noodle shop, Shredder's hideout, the patrol buggy, Worldwide Gene Project, etc. I still think we will get more sets. Plus in season two we might get Casey Jones and the 87 turtles.

I admit I still haven't watched any episode from the new series but I just thought it looked like they were releasing all the important sets/minifigs at the same time.

I hope we get at least one more wave. There are quite a few more sets that they could make just based on this season, let alone everything that's coming. I'd really like to see Leatherhead or the Rat King.

I hope we get at least one more wave. There are quite a few more sets that they could make just based on this season, let alone everything that's coming. I'd really like to see Leatherhead or the Rat King.

I like a figure based on Karia.

I love TMNT and the minifigs are great. I'm so disappointed they're not doing a second wave.

We don't know if this is a one wave them or not yet.

I love TMNT and the minifigs are great. I'm so disappointed they're not doing a second wave.

No no no, don't worry (yet). I was just wondering about the future of this line. TLG hasn't said anything about it yet.

I like a figure based on Karia.

Sadly Karia would require a new mold. But I still want her. :excited:

I guess you guys are talking about Karai. I liked the character in the 2003 series but the new one kinda reminds me of Mavis Dracula from Hotel Transylvania. :laugh:

Karai20121.jpg

tumblr_static_tumblr_mdryrbsw3t1rz3bkr.jpg

Or maybe she is her! :oh3::laugh:

After watching a majority of the episodes again, I've come up with a lot of possible set ideas. I'm hoping, and I'm positive that there will be a second wave... Any thoughts?

-Sci

Yeah I want another wave! A middle sized set with the Cockroach and the Kraang drill? A huge TCRI building (exclusive?)and the docks from the last episode would be sweet!

Hey dudes! I just remembered! All of you wanted classic sets but we all thought it was impossible. But in season two of TMNT, the 87 turtles will join the Nick ones! Which means we might get a set with one or two in it!

How does that even work? Where's the story about it?

Probably some sort of alternate world / dimension hoping thing involving the Krang.

Probably some sort of alternate world / dimension hopping thing involving the Krang.

Time travel is definitely nothing new to TMNT. Turtles in Time was a favorite video game of mine as a kid. I really hope that they'll do Bebop and Rocksteady. For me, they are the only characters I would need to feel like my collection is complete. Slash, Leatherhead, and Metal Head would also be pretty awesome.

Funny, just like 10 minutes ago I finished watching Turtles in Time. Maybe it has something to do with the Kraang portal. (those who call themselves the Turtles have come out of what is called the portal that they came out of. Now there are eight of them who call themselves the Turtles.)

Edited by Tolkien

Maybe I have just overlooked something, but it seems like there are almost no reviews here for this theme. Also, what is the cheapest way to get a set of all 4 turtles?

Maybe I have just overlooked something, but it seems like there are almost no reviews here for this theme. Also, what is the cheapest way to get a set of all 4 turtles?

The cheapest way is to buy the keychains. If the hole that's left in their head is a big enough turn off, you can sometimes get them cheaper off of ebay than Bricklink if you're persistent. If you want the skateboards like I did, Bricklink is by far your best option.