CorneliusMurdock

TMNT 2013

I WAS RIGHT NAW NAW NAW-NAW NAWWWWW!

I called it like five pages ago that 79105 is the Baxter set and an exclusive! SWAG. :tongue:

:rofl:

Baxter Robot Rampage? So, I guess that the rumored Bebop set was just that; a rumor. Still, Baxter Stockman in Lego form is pretty sweet. Here's hoping it's about the size of the Sewer Lair to make up for the three other small sets. I can appreciate the fact that Lego is creating affordable sets but....I know this is an expensive hobby and I am willing to spend some scratch on it. Here's hoping we get some larger sets next round.

:rofl:

Baxter Robot Rampage? So, I guess that the rumored Bebop set was just that; a rumor. Still, Baxter Stockman in Lego form is pretty sweet. Here's hoping it's about the size of the Sewer Lair to make up for the three other small sets. I can appreciate the fact that Lego is creating affordable sets but....I know this is an expensive hobby and I am willing to spend some scratch on it. Here's hoping we get some larger sets next round.

Who's to say the Baxter set can't have Bepop in it too? :grin:

It sounds like Fishface and Dogpound are taking Bebop and Rocksteady's place as the main mutant antagonists in the show. Kinda sad, I would have liked to have the former two in Lego form. But hey, Baxter as a minifigure is pretty cool too.

Keep in mind, though, that Baxter Stockman looks different in this show. He's a mixture of his African American version from the comics/2003 series and the dorky one from the original show. To be honest, this is my least favorite version of him. He's just pathetic. His mech suit is pretty cool though. I'm curious how TLG will handle it.

Baxter_Scottman_Nick_2012_01.png

Wonder if there'll be mousers in the Baxter set. I can't see the set containing more than Baxter in his suit, mousers and a couple of minifigures. I think it'll be about the same size set as 6862: Superman Vs Power Armor Lex. Just because something is exclusive doesn't mean it'll be a big set. It's bound to be the set that has alternative face Donatello if there is an alt Don. Maybe it'll be the only set to have April.

Has anyone has noticed with the preliminary pics on the Shredder Dragon Bike, the flick fire missiles are pointing backwards. I know they are preliminary and they are going to change but it looks really funny. Don't like Donatello's skateboard, the bike is average and the lab looks pretty good and cheap... about £9.99 I would say (maybe the same or a bit less than the stealth shell.) The Dragon bike I would agree with BrickG, £19.99.

Has anyone has noticed with the preliminary pics on the Shredder Dragon Bike, the flick fire missiles are pointing backwards. I know they are preliminary and they are going to change but it looks really funny. Don't like Donatello's skateboard, the bike is average and the lab looks pretty good and cheap... about £9.99 I would say (maybe the same or a bit less than the stealth shell.) The Dragon bike I would agree with BrickG, £19.99.

Stealth Shell will be $19.99 (or L19.99 if you go by pounds. They just seem to change the currency symbol and not the amount.) if Shredder Dragon Bike is $19.99. Both have two vehicles - a big one and a smaller one. Both have three minifigs: A turtle, a villain, and a evil ninja man.

Stealth Shell will be $19.99 (or L19.99 if you go by pounds. They just seem to change the currency symbol and not the amount.) if Shredder Dragon Bike is $19.99. Both have two vehicles - a big one and a smaller one. Both have three minifigs: A turtle, a villain, and a evil ninja man.

Resource?, anyway have you seen the size of the vehicles, the stealth shell looks around 70 pieces and the boat looks around 40 or 50, I think it will be £11.99/ £14.99. Although Shredder's bike looks around 130 - 150 pieces on it's own because it's a big bulky bike and with the skateboard and minifigs pieces I think it's around 200 pieces/ £19.99. The size and bulk looks completely different, there not much to the two vehicles in the stealth shell set and the shredder bike you can tell is much bigger.

Has anyone has noticed with the preliminary pics on the Shredder Dragon Bike, the flick fire missiles are pointing backwards. I know they are preliminary and they are going to change but it looks really funny.

I thought the missiles going backwards was a good feature. To me it put an emphasis on Shredder being chased by Don.

I have not been following progress of TMNT recently, Thus i have missed the pictures. Could someone PM me them. :) I would be very thankful.

seen the pictures(if anyone else wants to see them just let me know :wink:) I know there not the final look but i like the way there going. and judging from the box sizes they show on one of the catalog pictures, the "Lab escape" is defiantly the smallest set looking $10-15 and the "stealth shell" and "shredder bike" boxes are the same size and look to be in the $20 range. I also thought the turtle lair would be the biggest set but from the picture that shows the set boxes in order from biggest to smallest, the sheelraiser set has the biggest box. there's also a group shot showing all the minifigures and you can see the turtles alternate facial expressions. the kraang figure is out of scale with the actual kraang that's printed on the kraang android figure but i don't see it as a problem. Overall i like every set and will most likely pick all of them up. I cant wait to get my full set of turtles :laugh:

I'm not sure about the shellraiser, it looks lame IMO. Also I think I will have to get the Lair at a later date and at christmas stick with 79100, 79101, 79102 and 79105 plus the DC superheroes sets.

Edited by Jackattack7

seen the pictures(if anyone else wants to see them just let me know :wink:) I know there not the final look but i like the way there going. and judging from the box sizes they show on one of the catalog pictures, the "Lab escape" is defiantly the smallest set looking $10-15 and the "stealth shell" and "shredder bike" boxes are the same size and look to be in the $20 range. I also thought the turtle lair would be the biggest set but from the picture that shows the set boxes in order from biggest to smallest, the sheelraiser set has the biggest box. there's also a group shot showing all the minifigures and you can see the turtles alternate facial expressions. the kraang figure is out of scale with the actual kraang that's printed on the kraang android figure but i don't see it as a problem. Overall i like every set and will most likely pick all of them up. I cant wait to get my full set of turtles :laugh:

I want to see them! :sweet: Can you post them or mail them?

I am very excited about the Turtles line. The minifigures look awesome and the vehicles (except for the van - Shellraiser?) are starting to grow on me.

I'm guessing that the Krang lab will be about € 14.99 and the Shredder set €24.99? Got to get that Shredder set :)

Too bad Leo isn't in a cheap set...

I'm liking the lab set, so at least that's something. The rest are a bit meh, but I like the fact every set has a foot soldier in it (I guess to army build instead of buying copies)

I cannot wait for these sets, only getting the cheap ones at the moment. But judging on the ages and pictures I think that:

Krang's Lab Escape £9.99

Stealth Shell £14.99

Baxter's Robot Rampage (sounds just like a robot and minfigs, but an exclusive though £19.99.)

Shredder's Dragon Bike £19.99

Turtle's Lair Attack £34.99

Shellraiser Street Chase £39.99

Edited by Jackattack7