Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Ragnarök Now - Confirmation & Discussion Thread

But that ain't two syllables.

Neither is your face.

:pirate_skel1: Mwaaah! Boo! Scary! The dead are getting restless and spamming up the confirmation thread. Blah! Boo! Mwahahahaaa!

TinyPies, thank you so much for letting me play your great game. I've enjoyed it immensely, and the story telling and presentation is top notch. I'm a huge fan, particularly, of the outdoor shots you've used here and there.

Thanks again. :sweet:

If only Petrus could have retired to Gaul, and set up a vineyard to make fine red wine. And then drink it all. 1945 would have been a good year for him. :laugh:

I was on TV Tropes earlier today during my lunch break, and one of the pages had the following somewhat relevant list of observations:

#1: Loki liked to seed chaos and discord, mainly for the "lulz".

#2: Loki was, in fact, a Jotun, which was a type of troll.

#3: One of Loki's alternative names was "Flame Hair"....

So yup, that means that Loki is essentially the patron deity of internet trolls, however it gets better:

#4: Thor was one of the few people who could keep Loki in line.

#5: One of Thor's alternate names was "Troll Basher".

#6: Finally, his main means of bashing trolls was using Mjolnir, the ORIGINAL Banhammer...

Which means that Thor could essentially be the Norse god of forum moderators/admins... :laugh:

Thanks for letting me play TinyPies. :sweet: Go Einherjar.

Poor Hinck's grave. :sadnew:

Three days of staring at a bucket of Loki's piss isn't as fulfilling as more paranoia and slaughter, you know. :cry_sad:

Three days of staring at a bucket of Loki's piss isn't as fulfilling as more paranoia and slaughter, you know. :cry_sad:

Is it a bucket of piss, or is it a bucket of snake venom, or is it both? It sounds like you should stare at it a little longer...

Sorry about the delay though, it should be up within a couple of hours.

Sign in to follow this