Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Ragnarök Now - Confirmation & Discussion Thread

Thanks for playing, Dannylonglegs, Shadows and JimButcher! :thumbup:

You're welcome, and thank you for letting me play and hosting this awesome game! It's a shame I couldn't play longer! :sweet:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Can I ask everyone to please put their character name in their signature? I know most have, so it's a little distracting to have to go back to the top of the thread to see who's who of those that haven't

Can I ask everyone to please put their character name in their signature? I know most have, so it's a little distracting to have to go back to the top of the thread to see who's who of those that haven't

This is a good request. I agree. But, I would like to point out that it seemed everyone had done that for Day One and the board reset caused everyone's sigs to revert to before the confirmation. So, it's just a little oversight.

Not that you were saying the other players are dicks... :blush:

This is a good request. I agree. But, I would like to point out that it seemed everyone had done that for Day One and the board reset caused everyone's sigs to revert to before the confirmation. So, it's just a little oversight.

Not that you were saying the other players are dicks... :blush:

Yes, I realised that a little after I posted when I saw I was also missing it from my sig, when I was sure I'd added it. Then got distracted by actually playing the game I didn't come back and clarify.

Thanks for a brief yet enjoyable game. Best of luck to those who I leave behind (the ones that didn't vote for me anyways :tongue:).

Dude killed me! So not cool.

Thanks for letting me play, TPRU. I look forward to watching the rest of the game. I also want to say how lovely the presentation has been. Your photography has really set the mood and I love all the characters you came up with.

Agreed. The lighting, especially, really suits the scenes. Thanks so much TinyPiesRUs!

Where are the horns attached to my helmet from? I don't think I've ever seen horns like that. :sceptic:

Where are the horns attached to my helmet from? I don't think I've ever seen horns like that. :sceptic:

Taun Taun.

Tauntaun_1.jpg

:wall: Thanks, Shadows! I guess I didn't think those could fit on the viking helmets. Don't know why.

A couple of issues seem to have popped up regarding this, so I thought I should reiterate rule 7:

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

This rule goes both ways. Living players should also avoid revealing any information to dead players, as it is possible that they (scum in particular) are still playing the game in some form.

Dead players are allowed to congratulate (or whatever it is you people do) living players or vice versa, as long as they don't reveal anything that is going to influence the game. Just use your common sense here, and everything will be fine. :thumbup:

Thanks.

EDIT: Before I forget again: thanks for playing Captain Genaro, Fugazi and Cornelius Murdock. :sweet:

Thank you TinyPies for allowing me to take part in your game, I thoroughly enjoyed the short time I played! More praise in the conclusion! :laugh:

Well, thanks for letting me play, Tinypies. I enjoyed it. :thumbup:

Thanks for letting me play, TinyPies and thanks for the ugly grave. :grin:

Haha, how quick the heads roll in this game. I didn't even get a chance to say anything for defense, but that's water under the bridge now. :tongue:

Thank you for the well-hosted game, TinyPies! It was a pleasure, as always.

Sign in to follow this