Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Ragnarök Now - Confirmation & Discussion Thread

Seems reasonable, and it avoids that whole dog milking incident, so yeah, day 2 it is!

Just to make sure, is everyone fine to resume the game on Day Two? I realise that without any information to work off from the Day One, you'll all be at a bit of a disadvantage, but if I do restart the game from Day One, I'm assuming the end result will be the same.

If you were to start again from Day One, I say you'd have to reassign roles again.

Not that I can ever forget the dogmilking even if there aren't any transcripts of it. :sick:

Just to make sure, is everyone fine to resume the game on Day Two? I realise that without any information to work off from the Day One, you'll all be at a bit of a disadvantage

There's an awful lot of information missing from Day One now - we're effectively starting in a night phase. We may roughly remember what happened overall, but a lot of specifics are now gone with no recourse to refer back.

but if I do restart the game from Day One, I'm assuming the end result will be the same.

If the roles were reassigned, then the end result of Day One need not necessarily be the same.

I can post the full list of Day 1 votes with the order they were cast in if it's of any help. It's information that would normally be available to everyone.

Of course, reassigning roles is going to give the ex-scum and those who used to have a power role a distinct advantage, as they'll know what they're up against. To give everyone a fair chance I'd have to reinvent the roles, which would stall the game even further.

I can post the full list of Day 1 votes with the order they were cast in if it's of any help. It's information that would normally be available to everyone.

That would be great, I'd been meaning to ask if anyone had kept a copy of the vote count. :thumbup:

Let me know if you spot any mistakes! :classic:

1. Erik the Boneless (Etzel) votes Bergulf (badboytje88)

2. Hervi Pudding-Head (Hinckley) votes Danr the Dragon-Slayer (Dannylonglegs)

3. Stemid the Pale (Sandy) votes Danr the Dragon-Slayer (Dannylonglegs)

4. Canute Grey-Bush (CallMePie) votes Danr the Dragon-Slayer (Dannylonglegs)

5. Rurik the Bastard (Rick) votes Danr the Dragon-Slayer (Dannylonglegs)

6. Chief Mursi (CorneliusMurdock) votes Danr the Dragon-Slayer (Dannylonglegs)

7. Carl Poem-Face (Capt. Redblade) votes Danr the Dragon-Slayer (Dannylonglegs)

8. Jormund (JimButcher) votes Danr the Dragon-Slayer (Dannylonglegs)

9. Beorn Ale-Lover (Bob) votes Danr the Dragon-Slayer (Dannylonglegs)

10. Snotra Carrotface (Scubacarrot) votes Danr the Dragon-Slayer (Dannylonglegs)

11. Sveinn the Uninspired (Scouty) votes Danr the Dragon-Slayer (Dannylonglegs)

12. Dagrun (DarkDragon) votes Danr the Dragon-Slayer (Dannylonglegs)

13. Patrekr the Red (Palathadric) votes Wilhalm Bloodaxe (WhiteFang)

14. Sigmund (Sisco) votes Danr the Dragon-Slayer (Dannylonglegs)

Magnus (Masked Builder) chokes on his nuts! (Einherjar)

15. Steinvoir Meat-Shield (Shadows) votes Danr the Dragon-Slayer (Dannylonglegs)

16. Cranebeinn (Cromeknight) votes Wilhalm Bloodaxe (WhiteFang)

17. Gerrid (Captain Genaro) votes Wilhalm Bloodaxe (WhiteFang)

*18. Cranebeinn (Cromeknight) unvotes Wilhalm Bloodaxe (WhiteFang), votes Danr the Dragon-Slayer (Dannylonglegs)

19. Bergulf (badboytje88) votes Danr the Dragon-Slayer (Dannylonglegs)

20. Petrus Fire-Starter (Pandora) votes Bergulf (badboytje88)

21. Gerrid (Captain Genaro) unvotes Wilhalm Bloodaxe (WhiteFang), votes Danr the Dragon-Slayer (Dannylonglegs)

22. Patrekr the Red (Palathadric) unvotes Wilhalm Bloodaxe (WhiteFang), votes Bergulf (badboytje88)

23. Finn the Squinter (fhomess) votes Cranebeinn (Cromeknight)

24. Dragmall (Dragonator) votes Danr the Dragon-Slayer (Dannylonglegs)

25. Danr the Dragon-Slayer (Dannylonglegs) votes Chief Mursi (CorneliusMurdock)

26. Gofraid the Foog (Fugazi) votes Sigmund (Sisco)

* I'm not sure exactly when this unvote/vote took place. :look:

Therefore:

Vote Tally

Bergulf (badboytje88) - 3 votes (Etzel, Pandora, Palathadric)

Danr the Dragon-Slayer (Dannylonglegs) - 17 votes (Hinckley, Sandy, CallMePie, Rick, CorneliusMurdock, Capt. Redblade, JimButcher, Bob, Scubacarrot, Scouty, DarkDragon, Sisco, Shadows, Chromeknight, badboytje88, Captain Genaro, Dragonator)

Cranebeinn (Cromeknight) - 1 vote (fhomess)

Chief Mursi (CorneliusMurdock) - 1 vote (Dannylonglegs)

Sigmund (Sisco) - 1 vote (Fugazi)

Look right to me. The only thing I can add to the proceedings was that while I was voting, Magnus choked on his nuts. I know this because I saw a message pop up in the sky indicating that something was happening and then found out what it was as soon as I finished commenting.

I wonder if we could see that again. :laugh:

I could have been the hero now as I started making detailed statistics for both current games. But guess what: I stopped on Monday. :wall:

Edited by PsyKater

I wonder if we could see that again. :laugh:

So do I! :grin: Thanks for the reminder, I have added it in.

Not that I can ever forget the dogmilking even if there aren't any transcripts of it. :sick:

Dog milking? :look: Who would do such a thing?

Go Foog! :thumbup:

I'm working on it. Someone please make a post in the Ragnarok Now: Day One thread.

It appears that our scribe has been busy at work. Good work, Hinck. And I had just asked Bonaparte for it. :wall:

That's almost all of it! :grin: Danny, feel free to re-write your final speech and I'll sneak it in there. That was good Mafia drama. :thumbup:

Oh wow, that was a nice surprise to wake up to. :wub:

So we'll definitely be continuing with Day Two. There are a couple of people who haven't sent in their night actions yet. I'll give them another 24 hours to get them in, but the sooner I get all the night actions, the sooner I'll be able to get Day Two up.

Thanks. :sweet:

And on that note, I've replaced the Day 1 topic with a fully inline quoted version so we can see who is replying to whom, which makes the discussion a lot easier to follow.

Thank, Shadows! And Hinckley too! :thumbup::wub:

Hmm... Yet another game in which Danny was involved. He must be cursed. :tongue:

I know, I am. :cry_sad: In more ways than one.

That's almost all of it! :grin: Danny, feel free to re-write your final speech and I'll sneak it in there. That was good Mafia drama. :thumbup:

I'll see if I can manage to recreate that master-piece! Ha! :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Day Two is up. Remember, the pictures are there for entertainment, not for clues.

Remember, the pictures are there for entertainment,

*heart stops pounding* Entertainment, yes. Like I've been on a roller coaster. I thought for sure I was dead. :wacko:

Thanks to TPRU and everyone except the bastard who killed me for a fantastic but decidedly short game. :sweet::sceptic::tongue:

I will now resume my dream of leading a cult in the name of Tohstre. Might I interest any of you in a little tasty salvation? :wink:

*heart stops pounding* Entertainment, yes. Like I've been on a roller coaster. I thought for sure I was dead. :wacko:

Plenty of time left. :laugh:

Sign in to follow this