Ecclesiastes

Ondylion City

A lot of you were wondering how the ciy parts would look like connected all together. Well here is the result:

Ondylion, guardian of Mitgardia

The mountains in Mitgardia are a wonderful natural border. Not many are facing the treacherous routes trough them. So when taking the main road, you'll be probaly going towards Ondylion. With its strong towers and walls it surely is an impressive sight. And don't forget the fierced men of the Order of the Wyvern. So when enemies are trying to reach Valholl, it won't be easy!

But when you're just a traveller or a merchant, there is nothing to fear. Instead of that, you'll like the city. With it's friendly people, delicacies, the beautifull cliffs surounding the city and well a lot more! Enjoy Ondylion yourself, you should definetely visit it sometime:

8048446421_1988c4c0ef_c.jpg

8048453191_1ee9a840f4_z.jpg

8048453634_ff56d86291_z.jpg

8048456662_603fc92dfe_z.jpg

8048450313_eeea7d9442_z.jpg

Edited by Ecclesiastes

This is just stunning. I am blown away by your topography - I love the way the wall rises to the gates, and one of your towers is on a hill. This is a work of art!

This thing is huge!

Very impressive work here buddy, despite the epic size of your build you haven't skimped on details which sadly many do when they go large.

I wish I had that many bricks.....it must have been a right prick to transport though, it is on display right? :thumbup:

Beautifully stunning! :thumbup: Amazing amount of bricks, I love al those details you've included as well!

Wow! I'd love to see this in person someday, although I realize that is rather unlikely. But the photos are great enough. Good job putting together the master overview photo; it looks really good. Front-page it!

Stunning build. Each module is amazing MOC by itself.

Must have been a really long and challenging project. I'm wondering how many bricks approximately have you used?

Edited by NickAb

Oh, how I need to see Ondylion in person!! This deserves front page recognition!

This is incredible! Really well done! It's great to see the city come together.

Well this is definitely a bummer losing so much feedback! Anyway thanks all! :sweet:

This thing is huge!

Very impressive work here buddy, despite the epic size of your build you haven't skimped on details which sadly many do when they go large.

I wish I had that many bricks.....it must have been a right prick to transport though, it is on display right? :thumbup:

Transport... Well it costs a lot of patience, but it is worth it in the end :wink:

Stunning build. Each module is amazing MOC by itself.

Must have been a really long and challenging project. I'm wondering how many bricks approximately have you used?

I mentioned 30000, but I think it's more!

Beautiful city Ecclesiastes :wub_drool: I loved seeing all the working parts in the video :thumbup:

I knew you wanted to see the guards moving! :wink:

A masterpiece indeed! :wub:

When I saw this, I immediatly emailed some of my friends (who are not on eurobricks) with a link to this awesome build :thumbup:

They all agreed and said that this was a magnificent build.

There are too much cool things too sum up, but I if I have to pick something, the moving parts :thumbup: (especially the guards guarding the entrance of the palace)

EDIT: I felt sorry for that poor dead mouse outside the citywall with all that blood :tongue:

Edited by Moexy

My comment must have been lost in the crash of 2012! Anyhow- great work. This was an excellent project!

My comment must have been lost in the crash of 2012!

I think the same.

This is a masperpiece, an absolutely fantastic work full of details :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Wedge09

Awesome city ,it is so detailed! and great walls!I like how you inserted power functions in the landscape for the birds,it really is an idea of what PF can serve in the medieval mocs.Once again this is very inspirational for building Mitgardian landscapes and cities!

Quite sad to see that you're taking this mandala moc apart, but I guess that's the way of the LEGO monk builder ...

Edited by kabel