moctown

MOC: Mini Modular "Haunted House"

Hi everybody!

Inspired by the new Monster Fighters Set 10228 and with my latest rage for building LEGO mini modulars

I could finish a new model as an addition to the official Set 10230 last week.

I did not intend to create a 1:1 replica of the Monster Fighters Set in microscale. But it was my inspiration

and I tried to capture the style/look & feel of any haunted house as well as I could.

Here are the two pictures ...

8033898959_046eca4f4b_c.jpg

8033899996_237494c55f_c.jpg

... find one more (detail)picture on my flickr page.

Feel free to leave your comments - thx! :sweet:

So long,

Jens

That is a fantastic Mini Modular, moctown! I already saw it on Modelsecrets' Blog.

My favorite details are the brick-brick used as boarded window, and the broken drainpipe at the back.

This is a really great mini version of the Haunted House. I love how you did the windows and that front door, and the color scheme is very fitting.

See it on Classic-Town.net

Great one! Do you have other Mini Modulars so you could present a picture with this one in the line?

(sorry for language, I am tired)

I was going to say the color combo looks great! Someone said old and new gray? It almost looks green in the pictures. I would want to build a whole modular out of that color. But the color scheme is very fitting in this instance! Great use of the brick brick for the window. I'd love to see more. I love mini modulars these days and I prefer to build in mini form.

Keep up the good work!

Really nice. You captured the look and feel of the Haunted House really well.

Very clever way of working with those windows.

And amazing how you put a lot of details in there like the small window in the front door.

I am usually not a fan of the mini modulars, but this is really nicely done. I really like the brick in the window and the gutter in the back. As others have already said, this is really nicely detailed, and you really did capture the essence of the haunted house. Nice job.

Really cool! One of those rare cases where you mix old and new gray and it actually looks like that's how it's supposed to be. Congratulations - great job.

Thank you all for feedback and for your kind comments!!

I'm very happy you like it - it means a lot to me! :sweet:

Thx,

Jens