Sign in to follow this  
Vicmackey80

Mygeeto Moment

Sorry but my times in the last weeks is very poor, i don't missing this contest and i prepare a "simple moment in the order 66" without most claims, just bercause i love this movie..

This is the scene of the last moment first General Adi Mundi's death by Bacara commander and your Galactic marines.

I hope like this scene:

10dihw8.jpg

Neat! I was gonna do something similar, but I guess I'll have to come up with a new idea! :laugh:

Cool little scene, but the part that stands out to me the most is the yellow Ki-Adi Mundi. I love it! :wub:

Hmm...I'm not a huge fan of the yellow. :shrug_oh_well: To each his own!

Neat! I was gonna do something similar, but I guess I'll have to come up with a new idea! :laugh:

Hmm...I'm not a huge fan of the yellow. :shrug_oh_well: To each his own!

TBH, I prefer flesh over yellow but I just find it neat how he made the Ki-Adi head piece yellow. :grin: How did you make the piece yellow? Can't you just use sharpie to do that?

Thanks!! I use a color model for airplane for ki-adi and for the helmet of galactic marines ;-)

I hate flesh minifigs, for me the mnfgs are only YELLOW!!!

Thanks!! I use a color model for airplane for ki-adi and for the helmet of galactic marines ;-)

I hate flesh minifigs, for me the mnfgs are only YELLOW!!!

Cheers to that. :classic: Everything I wanted to say has been pretty much said here. But I love those troopers. This has probably become one of my favorite scenes in the Star Wars movies.

I'm sorry, but I don't want to sound negative. But this just isn't doing it for me, the customized minifigs are neat, but I don't get a Mygeeto feeling from some BURP's, 2 desert? bushes and a mismatched, discoloured white wall. I think must people associate Revenge of the Sith Mygeeto with the bridge, so if you could incorporate that into it, could be a little better.

Neat little scene. I haven't seen the movie in a long time, so this escapes me. But I'm sure you did a good job with the background.

The custom figures look really neat. I like the Licensed flesh tones for the Licensed figures, but seeing a yellow Ki-adi is neat. I made some of my POTC figures yellow with a yellow sharpie and it looks spot on compared to the rest.

Keep up the good work.

Nice work :thumbup: :thumbup:

The clone trooper helmet are very good :wink: :wink:

Thanks friends!!

correct specification Ritz Brick, unfortunately in my house there a nice diorama city that occupies my "lego space" at home and I have huge resources to create the famous bridge, so I tried to squeeze as much as possible the image on mnfgs; the white and the rocks was to give a sense of perpetual snow on the gray capital of the planet! ;-)