Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint_M

MOC: Green Lantern

dah-rah-ehon.jpg

Dah'rah-Ehon is the mighty Green Lantern of Space Sector 2260. An Ignation, native to planet Ferno he was chosen when a Lantern was needed for his sector and has served ever since. Respected on Oa and considered a dependable and strong warrior in times of battle, the Emerald Knight uses both the ring of all Lanterns and the incandecent breath of his kind.

So, I was playing around with my Green Lantern and a few other hero factory parts from my collection and came up with this, the first Constraction MOC I have made since Bionicle when I was about thirteen or so...

Nice work! I've always been a sucker for anything Lantern related. :wub: This guy looks pretty good! Though I agree his legs do look a tad long.

Well, as this is your first construction in years, this is pretty good, but the arms are a bit short and the head...just doesn't work.

I think it's kind of cool. While the head colors don't really mix in much, it is an interesting look perched on a 'human' body. Tail's interesting- where did the white sword come from? I agree with the others that his legs look a bit long, but I imagine they would look good in another pose?

Lots of interesting ideas, I like it.

I think it's kind of cool. While the head colors don't really mix in much, it is an interesting look perched on a 'human' body. Tail's interesting- where did the white sword come from? I agree with the others that his legs look a bit long, but I imagine they would look good in another pose?

Lots of interesting ideas, I like it.

White sword most likely came from exo-force.

Nah.

I'm thinking Bionicle.

It's definitely from the Exo-Force set 7700 Stealth Hunter which was the only set to include that part in that color, though the part didn't originate in BIONICLE or Exo-Force-- the mold was first used for the sword of the 2004 Knights' Kingdom set 8770 Danju.