DarkKnight7

Assassin's Creed Decals

hi i would love to use these decals they look amazing (on the minifigs) but unfortunately they wont appear for me i don't know if you have to give me permission or something but if someone could help me that would be great thanks

PS: i am new and don't know if that will have an effect on it

hi i would love to use these decals they look amazing (on the minifigs) but unfortunately they wont appear for me i don't know if you have to give me permission or something but if someone could help me that would be great thanks

PS: i am new and don't know if that will have an effect on it

I'm glad you liked them. Sorry about that, but when I first showed these off on here, I had originally created them to share with other customizers, I never knew I'd be one day possibly printing them and selling them. Because of this, I have to remove them for copyright issues (as some people have tried to use them and sell them themselves without permission). I'm hoping to release these figs sometime in late Spring, and with some great custom parts to go with them as well ;) So, unfortunately, I can't share those with you. I hope you understand.

There's no bug there, they are simply not online anymore. It can happen to temporarily hosted files after more than four years, dude... did you register just to bump this old thread?