DarkKnight7

Assassin's Creed Decals

No problem, empithree, would love to see how it turns out!

As I was looking for an excuse to stop working tonight, I thought I'd take a pic and try a quick mock up of Ezio from Assassin's Creed II. Here's what I came up with (mind you, without hood or side cloak)

Ezio%2520-%2520Assassins%2520Creed2.Preview.No%2520Hood.jpg

Edited by DarkKnight7

Wow, that looks really fabulous :wub:

Just one question about the 'flaps' covering his legs.

Is that part attached to the torso-print and hanging over the legs, or actually printed on the legs-part as well?

Oh and your Desmond decals are terrific too :tongue:

Regards,

Mitch

idk if this the right place to post. But here my tryout . Altair , Ezio & Connor. Althought the ezio is a abit out of portion. Had to resize the width to 1.6cm

post-32901-0-65680000-1352944329_thumb.jpg

idk if this the right place to post. But here my tryout . Altair , Ezio & Connor. Althought the ezio is a abit out of portion. Had to resize the width to 1.6cm

This is definitely the right place and thanks for sharing these! It's great to see how people use these decals and how they actually turn out on the figs themselves!

I would say the only difference I had with your own uses was the following: Altair - I decided to use light gray arms and he will have a white Lego material wrap around for the hanging down parts, Ezio - I used the same parts, but obviously I will have the leg portion printed directly on the legs and my design will also feature a small cape to go over the right side ( the figures left side) of the figure, and for Connor - I used a tan torso and the printing will go directly onto the legs (front and sides) - which I have to say looks awesome printed...I can't wait to show you all when the protyping is done how great Connor looks printed...and after I figure out (with professional guidance and help) how to do the wrap around for Connor. these differences in choice are the beauty behind customization, so awesome work and it was great to see!

Also, I finished a quick mockup of Desmond today too, that I thought I'd share (though, I'm up in the air about if I like using Lego's jeans legs or if I should create my own...) Feedback and suggestions welcome!!

Edited by DarkKnight7

:oh: So that's how they look...well done, both of you. :laugh:

8195305536_e78b0afac3.jpg

Ahh. I've finally found the time to create these little bad boys and decided to build a little MOC for them :wink: Well, here's a teaser for it :blush: (Hint: Involves Leap of Faiths) And again, fantastic decals :wub:

Haytham Kenway has now been added as well at the beginning of the thread. I look forward to hearing your feedback and constructive criticism.

Thanks,

Great job, once again! His suit looks incredibly awesome and alike :sweet::thumbup:

One question, though. Why the color difference? Or does that have to do with the clear- and nonclear decals?

Regards,

Mitch

Great job, once again! His suit looks incredibly awesome and alike :sweet::thumbup:

One question, though. Why the color difference? Or does that have to do with the clear- and nonclear decals?

Regards,

Mitch

Hey Mitch, thanks, glad you liked it. As for the two colors, the issue is that the Haytham in the game has a very unique blue color that is not closely matched in Lego. Really, the closest would be the Dark Gray torsos, but his coat is an obvious shade of blue. So, for those that want accuracy to the game color, I thought I'd throw the one on the left in there, but if it is used, the user will have to personalize the torso through a similar paint or dye to the lego torso. But, for those just looking to mod a current color of Lego, the closest match would be the dark blue, so I provided a version on the right. And, as there is really no identification of what he has on his back, and due to the fact he is covered with capes, I didn't create a back design to go with his second face. Does this explanation make sense? if you guys have a good suggestion for how I should color Haytham, I'd be more than happy to hear it, as that was the greatest challenge with his design.

Edited by DarkKnight7

Unfortunately the pictures are not showing up?

Ditto. I can't see the decals anymore :hmpf_bad:

Wow, crap.

I completely forgot to check this topic for a while :wall:

But yeah, your explanation makes a lot of sense, thanks :sweet:

Ditto. I can't see the decals anymore :hmpf_bad:

Yeah, I meant to get on here earlier, but things with the prints are moving fast and furious lately...on my end at least! As we are getting very close to offering these designs in print form, we are still working out the copyright issues involved, and for the time being, at least, I've decided to take them down. I apologize for this, but it was strongly suggested by several people who are in the know about this. If it is decided that it would not be an issue, which I would hope comes to be true, they may be put on here again. But, for now, I have to take them down for copyright reasons, etc. I will update you all if and when they are added again.

For now...you can see a few previews of what we're working on at BrickArms Flickr page...(click the link below)...keep in mind, this is a prototype print and the print quality is being tweaked, along with the hoods (not shown here) and waistcoats (by MMCB Custom Capes) are being worked out, but it gives you an idea for where we may be going. Our hope is that they will be available by about January 2013!

Connor in White (prototype) - BrickArms Flickr

Along with that, I've started a Flickr page of my own (I know...finally, right?) and that will be where I'll post any updates on the prints and prototypes in the next few weeks, and in the future. Come check me out there.

Phoenix Custom Bricks - Flickr

Hi,

i am new in this forum really love your assasins creed decals,but strange i cant seems to view it is it block?

Please read the post above yours, and you'll see they have been blocked due to copyright issues for now.

Also, please check your grammar and spelling when posting; we are not in a rush here, so take a few more seconds and make sure your posts are easily readable. Thank you. :classic:

Yeah, I meant to get on here earlier, but things with the prints are moving fast and furious lately...on my end at least! As we are getting very close to offering these designs in print form, we are still working out the copyright issues involved, and for the time being, at least, I've decided to take them down. I apologize for this, but it was strongly suggested by several people who are in the know about this. If it is decided that it would not be an issue, which I would hope comes to be true, they may be put on here again. But, for now, I have to take them down for copyright reasons, etc. I will update you all if and when they are added again.

For now...you can see a few previews of what we're working on at BrickArms Flickr page...(click the link below)...keep in mind, this is a prototype print and the print quality is being tweaked, along with the hoods (not shown here) and waistcoats (by MMCB Custom Capes) are being worked out, but it gives you an idea for where we may be going. Our hope is that they will be available by about January 2013!

Connor in White (prototype) - BrickArms Flickr

Along with that, I've started a Flickr page of my own (I know...finally, right?) and that will be where I'll post any updates on the prints and prototypes in the next few weeks, and in the future. Come check me out there.

Phoenix Custom Bricks - Flickr

I see. Well, you gotta do what you gotta do, right? I can't wait to where this goes :classic:

When these decals first came out, I started working on an animation with them. I only kept at it for a couple days, so I didn't get too far. But I decided to post it to youtube, so here you guys can see the decals "in action"

Edited by Jamit

When these decals first came out, I started working on an animation with them. I only kept at it for a couple days, so I didn't get too far. But I decided to post it to youtube, so here you guys can see the decals "in action"

Thanks for sharing that, Jamit! That would have been pretty cool to see a full version of! I'm sure it was a LOT of work, though, just to get to that stage. Appreciate the work you did!