Ecclesiastes

The Great Hall

Finally the last part of Ondylion! Again a PF Wyvern and also the guardhouses contains pf; Acirhons go in and out!

The great hall

High on a massive rock is were the great Hall of Ondylion stands. In this building lives Elon Chorian as did his father before him. The Hall is over 200 years old and was a fortress at first. After a while the fortress was surrounded by houses and it became a city. Not just a city, but one of the most important cities of Mitgardia!

8029664566_9a32778d0f_z.jpg

8029663358_e83df48a1f_z.jpg

8029669443_14938fc24c.jpg8029663642_eaff6517dc.jpg

Small emergency gate

8029669089_718f9e545c.jpg8029663112_6ca5a2c594_n.jpg

Acirhon guarding the Hall

8029667457_c6763dfb8c_c.jpg

The Great Hall

8029666429_c284d40fcb_n.jpg8029665921_695f56582d_n.jpg

8029657516_f2684fc954_n.jpg8029659173_eeb2c807bc_n.jpg

Interiors

8029676614_e2e54ca676_z.jpg

Ondylion Council

8029660061_68ccec6947_c.jpg

Elon's chair!

Bettter and more photo's

Edited by Ecclesiastes

Gorgeous :wub: The rock the hall is sitting on looks fittingly impressive, and the style of the hall is perfect :thumbup:

I especially like the barrel pillars and plate roofs. Nice color combos too :thumbup: Your interiors are the best yet in my opinion, especially the council, and kitchen. Are you going to do a video showing the functions? I want to see the guards move :moar:

And the whole city :drool: Keep it up Ecclesiastes!

edit: Congratulations on becoming a count, you get a fancy color name now :wink:

Edited by soccerkid6

Great stuff as usual E.

When I saw the first photo I was hoping there were some interior photos. I was Happy when I scrolled down!

I like the barrels used as pillars and the roof on the ground floor especially. some nice details with the interior and the rock it sits on is fabulous!

I do feel it needs a big fireplace on the ground floor to help ward off those fridged Mitgardian days!

Also any chance we can get a shot of the bird, flying creature that is over the Hall? I tried bringing it up in the original size in your flick album but it is getting washed out against the white back ground.

Great job once again!

Wow! There is nothing much I can say about this excellent MOC. :thumbup: I really like that the building is removable and modular, this way I think it's a much more complete model than it would have been if you hadn't built the interior. The thing that sells most MOCs to me is the small details, and this has got them all, with my favorite being the unicorn pieces on the posts of the bed. However, I agree with MikeyB that it needs a fireplace - how else are you going to survive those horrible winters of yours? :tongue:

Lovely build, especially the rock face! The goats are an excellent touch as well! :thumbup:

Edited by Kai NRG

Amazing creation Ecclesiastes :thumbup: :thumbup:

The rock face is perfect but also the building at the topo is fantastic :wink: :wink: :wink:

So this then is your masterpiece? Well done Sir, I really like it as I really like mocs that are place on different hights. The hall itself looks very nordic, which of course fits Mitgardia perfectly well. I had to chuckle a bit about your cook, as he looked like Steen Larsson quite a bit. So my first thought was "thank you for degrading me pal" until I realized that it is a different face :laugh:

Nice dragon heads in the throne room! And I love the wooden barrel pillars, I know its not new but it never gets old for me and it fits perfectly with the northern style guild theme. I like the little bit of wall extending from the rock, touches like that really set the scene. I see the modular connections, look forward to seeing it next to all your others.

Thanks guys :classic:

Are you going to do a video showing the functions? I want to see the guards move :moar:

And the whole city :drool:

I'm hoping to do this on fanweekend!

I do feel it needs a big fireplace on the ground floor to help ward off those fridged Mitgardian days!

Also any chance we can get a shot of the bird, flying creature that is over the Hall? I tried bringing it up in the original size in your flick album but it is getting washed out against the white back ground.

I agree a bit and have thought of it. But I have chosen not to do it, because in the limited space the throneroom would look a lot smaller and they can stand the cold pretty good(A) And if they get cold they can go upstairs! But I'm still doubting so maybe I will redo the throneroom a bit.

The Wyvern is exactly the same as the one from the "Order of the Wyvern" so that's why I didn't make a close-up picture.

So this then is your masterpiece? Well done Sir, I really like it as I really like mocs that are place on different hights. The hall itself looks very nordic, which of course fits Mitgardia perfectly well. I had to chuckle a bit about your cook, as he looked like Steen Larsson quite a bit. So my first thought was "thank you for degrading me pal" until I realized that it is a different face :laugh:

Thanks! Maybe yo're also a pretty good cook :laugh:

Nice dragon heads in the throne room! And I love the wooden barrel pillars, I know its not new but it never gets old for me and it fits perfectly with the northern style guild theme. I like the little bit of wall extending from the rock, touches like that really set the scene. I see the modular connections, look forward to seeing it next to all your others.

I'm glad you like it, DC has used those too so I had to do something else with it and a bit smaller as Elon is not a guild ruler.

Edited by Ecclesiastes

This hall is... great!!

horatio460.jpg

But seriously, it looks amazing, the details, the colours, the landscaping, and on top of all that, it just screams to be played with! :thumbup:

Great! Highlights for me are: the color scheme, the siting of the building on top of the rocks, the interior details and furniture, and the nice lower level roof -- how it alternates between two different heights. That's a neat effect.

Wow Ecc! What a great way to finish of your Ondylion! The colours used on this is just so nice! One mighty great hall and I´m looking forward to come and check it out! :wink:

Nice to see some interior as well! What is up next for you now when you completed the great Ondylion?

I really like your use of colour in this build, and the integration of the different levels. You have really done a fantastic job of Ondylion, this is a fitting masterpiece. Nice goats too

:classic:

Again a stunning building of you!!

Really great job on the inside!!! I can look to the pictures for hours :sweet:

And a very solid stonework you made :classic:

Beautiful build Ecclesiastes, you produce mocs at such a rate that it's difficult to keep up, but this is really is awesome even by your own high standards. :thumbup: I love all the different levels inside the hall, it has masses of character and lots to look at and admire. I also love the setting on the rock, with the steps cut into it and the the tail end of the city wall on one side - i can only imagine how awesome it's going to look joined up to all the rest of your Ondylion builds! :sweet:

I agree with Gabe, I can't wait to see it all put together! This is a great centerpiece to what has been an outstanding series of MOC's so far

What is up next for you now when you completed the great Ondylion?

First some wall parts and afther that, there's legoworld so I'm hoping I'll be able to make something for the next challenge. Maybe some builds in other guilds!

Beautiful build Ecclesiastes, you produce mocs at such a rate that it's difficult to keep up, but this is really is awesome even by your own high standards. :thumbup:

Thanks, but I don't think I will be building that fast again. There was a lot of pressure to finish it for Fanwelt!

I agree with Gabe, I can't wait to see it all put together! This is a great centerpiece to what has been an outstanding series of MOC's so far

Working on it!