DoubleT

Lego Star Wars Spring/Summer 07

A Small Carrier maybe...

Am i the only one that Counts 20 Minifigs on the top of the box?

A Small Carrier maybe...

Am i the only one that Counts 20 Minifigs on the top of the box?

Nope, there is definately 20. X-D

I too agree with the number of 20..however I'm wondering, (if I see correctly) at the end of the row, there is a pcture of the Destroyer droid, whats beside it? Another Destroyer Droid?

This MTT looks amazing, I remember back in the day I had wanted the original one..though I never got it I'm sure to get this one.

The amount of brown is awesome as well and its good to see that its limited in terms of plate siding....I personally find that the bigger sets lose looks when the sides are created with just plates.

Amazing!

The Starfighter with the ring looks cool. Though I feel the ring could have been done better, in terms of hiding the technic bricks.

The Naboo Fighter doesn't excite me all that much either. But lego still seemed to pull off another good looking one!

does anybody nknow what the vehicle is in the upper-righthand corner...my guess is a driod carrier? |-/
I too agree with the number of 20..however I'm wondering, (if I see correctly) at the end of the row, there is a pcture of the Destroyer droid, whats beside it? Another Destroyer Droid?

If there is a second destroyer droid then the small vehicle could well be a carrier. As in, the carrier is carrying the second destroyer droid, because I can only see one in plain view.

Edit: Just looked again. The 'carrier' does not appear to be carrying the other destroyer droid. Rather it appears to have some sort of radar dish on the back. Droid clean-up?

The MTT is my favorite among the new sets.

Well done TLC! Best redesigned ship ever... would need to moc it a bit offcourse.

I can not totally give in that they done an all exellent job ;-)

I wouldn't go a far buddy though, but I agree that the redesign is amazing X-O I totally hated the old one (kept it like a month before dismantling it *skull* ) and I admit that new one looks awsome with many droids to g with it !! Really impressive *sweet*

I really like the Naboo fighter as a ship, and I think this redesign is pretty good !! Not the best redesign ever but really sweet ;-)

On another note, since I missed all the good news at first and am lazy to read all the other threads about fake sets, are there any new set to be out ?? Not that I don't like those PT sets, but I find this batch OT free which really aggravates me :-D

SW On !!

*yoda*

Just the 3 so far my pimpin friend X-D Im afraid your gonna have to wait alittle longer for some more OT sets. :-)

There should be some more sets (I assume OT) coming later this year as well.

Just the 3 so far my pimpin friend X-D Im afraid your gonna have to wait alittle longer for some more OT sets. :-)

darn it :-D OH well, there are plenty to do right now so its not a problem hehe

Army Building Mode On :-D

*yoda*

Didn't sam say there would be a hoth set this year! That would surely help with your need for OT sets! :-D

Didn't sam say there would be a hoth set this year! That would surely help with your need for OT sets! :-D

Indeed I did ;-)

A Hoth Base to be specific, although I have no details on it.

You mean Ep5.

Hmm....I wonder if the Obi-wan fig in the JSF has a lightsaber at all.He han't on the box.

You mean Ep5.

Hmm....I wonder if the Obi-wan fig in the JSF has a lightsaber at all.He han't on the box.

If he does'nt have a lightsaber inside or around the cock pit, TLC may have moved the light saber underneath the JSF like they did for Grevious' sabers on his ship...though I do doubt that.

I, too think that Lego would not put the saber under the ship because they already have a sound design for the fighter so why change it now.

A Hoth base sounds really cool. I really hope it's packed with rebel figs and a vehicle.

Well just think of it as a bonus from Lego... And i agree they probaly wont change the jsf design

Indeed I did ;-)

Now a Hoth Base I could get behind but the Naboo fighter has to be once of the lamest spaceship designs EVER!!!!!!

Indeed I did ;-)

I can't wait! Seems like LEGO has really listened and given us some great sets.

The Hoth set sounds like an answer to my prayers, but i wonder if they would do it like cloud city as a huge playset or like the Jabba's Palace as several sets that you are supposed to combine.

Do use another tone with me young man :-P

Nan I missed it *wacko* Coming back from Florence I did browse really quickly and did not read everything, hence my stupid mistake :-D

Anyhow, great news and muchos tks my friend ;-)

ROTS On !!

*yoda*

Do you kno how much it will cost? :'-)