DoubleT

Lego Star Wars Spring/Summer 07

I think it may be a bit less - around $90-$100. That's an estimate from the European price I saw a while ago.

how much is this going to be in the uk sam?

I like the new Batman better. I'll probably want to get the Naboo fighter especially for the cool minifigs.

The MMT looks nice and is a great brown parts pack but those two values are nowhere near to balancing out the surely high price.

A different color Harry hair would be nice, if that's what it is.

Hmm... I was almost sure that comment would be immediatley followed by a spontainious KKKHHHAAANNN!!!!! or KKKKIIIRRKKKK!!!!!

Everything looks excellent!!! A lot of the little things I've been wanting for a while. I'm definently getting all 3 of

these sets. This is a great step for the direction TLC is going *sweet*

Mmh I think Ill get the MTT and the Jedi Star fighter but not the Naboo fighter, cause i dont need it and it doesnt look as if it was a must have to me. The Mtt rocks though

When I see these I feel a bitter sweet feeling. Sweet because these sets are amazing. Bitter because I don't know if I can afford this much Lego this year.

Those new droid arms will be hot sellers on bricklink! Although a whole new mold was...a silly idea. They could've just designed new guns (and should have IMO).

All the sets look phenomenal, I'll need to get them all! I can't wait, what excellent news! Lego is definitely going in the right direction here!

It is a shame about the new arms for the battle droids, but with each new set you should get 1 spare arm :-D lots of new guns in this set though!

Curse you Lego, you steal all my gold!

The MTT and JSF are mighty fine. Mighty, mighty fine...

Wow, thanks for the pics! The Naboo Starfighter is pretty good. It's not amazing but it's alright. The Vulture Droid used battle droid arms so that the wings csn open and close without having to take the pieces off! I wonder if the head will work in a similar way?

You mean like this...

img_3336.jpg

X-O

Fantastic!!!

It all seemed to happen just because I didn't check in as early as I normally do.

Am I right in seeing the Jedi Starfighter has BLACK octagonal wings? That's what I need for my Darth Vader version. Now I just need to work out hwo to remove or cover the Bendu symbol on the sides of the cockpit.

The MTT looks amazing. So does the hyper ring. The Naboo I'm not over-fussed about, but it looks a welcome upgrade to the Droid Fighter which has been rubbish up to now. I stand by my earlier guess regarding the MF with Anakin - its Roc Olie or someone similar - a Royal Naboo Pilot. Interchangeable with Anakin.

X-O

Fantastic!!!

It all seemed to happen just because I didn't check in as early as I normally do.

Am I right in seeing the Jedi Starfighter has BLACK octagonal wings? That's what I need for my Darth Vader version. Now I just need to work out hwo to remove or cover the Bendu symbol on the sides of the cockpit.

The MTT looks amazing. So does the hyper ring. The Naboo I'm not over-fussed about, but it looks a welcome upgrade to the Droid Fighter which has been rubbish up to now. I stand by my earlier guess regarding the MF with Anakin - its Roc Olie or someone similar - a Royal Naboo Pilot. Interchangeable with Anakin.

The color scheme is dark blue

Thank you soooo much for the pictures! They look really good, all of them! The JSF is really good *wub* , the naboo fighter is pretty good, but the taller fig in it is cool *y* *y* , and the MTT is just plain awsome *wub* *wub* !

X-O

Fantastic!!!

I think theyre dark blue, i could be wrong but i believe so. As for Vaders Starfighter i think thats Dark Grey and not black from what ive seen of the hasbro version.

Hmmm some interesting new sets there, cant say im all that impressed with the Naboo fighter just a bigger version if you ask me. That said the Jedi Starfighter looks good with the booster ring even if it is the same ship as before.

Now the MTT is another matter it looks great and will be well recieved for those who didnt get it the first time around.

And finally lego has listened and given us a new jedi, from what i can see Kit Fisto looks good. Hopefully more pics will come out soon.

Kit Fisto looks great IMO, from what I can see anyway! I was one of "those" that didn't get the MTT the first round. But what I did was I BLed all the parts and got a couple from a different website. I was able to completely build the original MTT set and gander at it. It cost me around 80-100$ to build it, which isn't to bad. But, like before, I get the explodey feeling in my stomach when I look at these. I was going to save up for the Jan sets, but, wow, now I'm savin' for the summer sets!

We all know how bad broken droid arms are: picture_53.jpg let's just hope these are tougher and more durable, now that they're new arms.

WOW, Im really impressed with these, definately gonna pick up all three of these since I didnt get them when they first came out in '99. That MTT is HUGE!! I love the new figs too!

Wow, these are awsome! LEGO has really picked it up this year... minus those horendous Mars Mission sets :-X

Wow, that's a VERY impressive MTT with a TON of droids!

The mars mission, not so much... :-/

Primus be blessed.

That ring looks beautiful and the MTT looks wonderful, and the naboo SF...meh...Just for the DSF...

I also dig that new Droideka!

This is gonna be an expensive summer! That MTT is extraordinary... finally a double decker droid rack, and the shape and detailing are incredible for a system set. The original left much to be desired, esp if one has a Star Wars design book for comparison. I pulled my original out a couple weeks ago, and the thing was essentially a large, oddly shaped empty box. The entire aft section separates and hinges open into a sort of...command station? The new design is a remarkable improvement and does its inspiration justice.

I like the Naboo Fighter, and I think this does justice to the design; the first model from 1999 was...lacking. I'm more excited about the Vulture Droid...I've been hoping for a well articulated version. As someone else mentioned, I hope the head is attached to linkage to affect transformation. I'm a fan of just about anything transformable, so the VD was an unexpected surprise the first time I watched Ep I, and again in Ep III. IMHO, it was a neat and underused concept in the first prequel...they would have added some menace had they been shown stalking towards the Gungan army in Ep I. But, I digress.

As for the JSF w/ Hyperdrive, I'm pretty pleased about the dark blue pieces, and Kit Fisto. I'm always happy to see the SW minifig pantheon expand. I think Lego did a fine job on the fighter, although I wish they had designed a proper storage method for the lightsaber. Ah well, that's the great thing about Lego...if you don't like it, rebuild it. The ring is decent. It would be nice to see a pic of the starfighter docked. I think, like most things, fans will like it better once it's in their hands. Overall, I think TLC is putting much more thought, attention to detail, and creativity into their designs, be they their own or licensed, as evidenced by the pics of their '07 lineup. More than ever, I love this hobby, but really lament the dent it makes in my bank account. :-D

wow.. cool sets. i will buy them to make my collection complete, but i am not a big fan of the new triology. I am waiting for the hoth set :)