Pandora

Mafia School: Police Infiltration - Day One

I voted for Isaac as at the time he seemed the most scummy to me. But now I've thought things through, I've decided I will

Unvote: Isaac (TrumpetKing67)

As he's actually made some valid points. As for not commenting so much, I apologize and shall start now.

Well now I'm torn, Looking at the vote tallies it seems a little too convenient that so many people voted for Jean and the only other vote falls against Amelia. Now there's a slight possibility that we got it right the first crack and Jean is scum, or the far more believable scenario where Amelia receives a vote and the rest of her scummy buddies vote for Jean because some townie mentioned his name.

So with that...

Vote: Amelia (TheBoyWonder)

There is also the possibility that Andrea and Gary are scum buddies but I guess we'll find out in time.

I voted for Isaac as at the time he seemed the most scummy to me. But now I've thought things through, I've decided I will

Unvote: Isaac (TrumpetKing67)

As he's actually made some valid points. As for not commenting so much, I apologize and shall start now.

I am curious.

Another thing that really bothers me is Christine. She was very talkative at first, brought us coffee and cake which does not fit to her normal behaviour. Just as voting started off she became the quiest person of all of us, having said nothing at all! But I see you sneaking around in this room very often! Why are you so quiet? Don't you want to get on anybody's radar? Are you waiting with your vote until your vote is not important anymore?

Zachary has made the least posts out of anyone so far (3). But 2 of them were attempted votes. So I will vote now for

Vote: Zachary (Zakura)

I'm just not sure whether Isaac is scum or jut foolish.

I am curious.

Another thing that really bothers me is Christine. She was very talkative at first, brought us coffee and cake which does not fit to her normal behaviour. Just as voting started off she became the quiest person of all of us, having said nothing at all! But I see you sneaking around in this room very often! Why are you so quiet? Don't you want to get on anybody's radar? Are you waiting with your vote until your vote is not important anymore?

This situation overwhelmed me a little bit. Everything is in fast movement. I didn't know what I should say.

First of all there is Jean. The majority vote for Jean. I don't think it is a good idea to vote for him too. Because of this "bandwagon" thing.

Secondly there is Amelia. Amelia started to vote very early.

Thridly there is Ian. Who also voted very early.

Lastly there is Zachary. He seems suspicious to me. He just votes with 3-5 word statements.

To sum all up:

Vote Tally

Jean (Endgame): 7 votes (TrumpetKing67, Scorpiox, Masked Builder, DarthPotato, badboytje88, Ferrik, JaseTJ)

Amelia (TheBoyWonder): 2 votes (PsyKater, Tazmaniac)

Zachary (Zakura): 2 votes (TheBoyWinder, konze)

With 16 players, 9 votes are needed for a majority.

8 Hours and 30 minutes remain in Day 1

"I'm unsure what else people want me to defend on. At the time of my counter vote, Ian was the only thing resembling a lead that I had - and not to mention as I believe (gary?) pointed out, Ian was acting just as oddly at the time too.

I've defended my ground, but I can't help sway if you don't tell me what you'd like clarification on. If you're so deadset that this old codger is a mafiaso, you'll be dissapointed come day 2. Heck, some of the votes for me have just been coupled with a few words: hardly reliable or descriptive of their motives. I can't defend myself if you don't ask me anything." :sceptic:

Mod Note

Please note a correction to the vote tally.

I don't really want to jump on a bandwagon, but there isn't enough time left in the day for me to vote later and I don't want the town to go without a lynch, so I'll Vote Jean (Endgame). Sorry Jean, but if we don't lynch, we can't learn from the lynch.

I don't really want to jump on a bandwagon, but there isn't enough time left in the day for me to vote later and I don't want the town to go without a lynch, so I'll Vote Jean (Endgame). Sorry Jean, but if we don't lynch, we can't learn from the lynch.

"Erm.

You're voting for a townie has defended nearly his every move and volunteers to defend even more, just for a learning experience. Assuming that there is a killer, which there always seems to bew in these games, we'll have something to go by anyway.

I know a lynch is imperative, but when I've defended nearly my every word, I don't see how it is logical to do this. A scum can just swoop in and seal my fate, and we'd be down one townie. :sceptic:

Zachary has made me very suspicios. Gives a pathetically short reason, then when he actually votes, just says "because of my previous reason." A bit vague, whippersnapper. :sceptic:

"And as my one final arguement.

People are voting for me because I am too on guard. Don't I have the right[/i[ to be? Half of this office wants to send me down to "interrogation". This old coot doesn't have enough heart left to survive that. When I am cornered, of course I am going to act defensive! It would make no sense not to.

I have to thank Andrea and Gary (and his little robot too) for standing up for me a bit. :classic: At least if I lose here, some people revealed some rather questionable true colors to give me the boot, though I'td probably just be more useful to keep me alive and have an investigator pat me down tonight."

Ok I'm starting to get a little worried here, If Jean does get voted out and turns out to be scum, peoples theories about a staged fight would put me in with the scum, if he's a townie I look like the scum that started the whole "don't trust Jean" movement....So while trying to give us a bit of a head start and some insight into some of the suspects I may have inadvertently painted myself as the baddy.

And from what was really nothing we now have 7 votes against Jean.... it all seems very suspicious.

Hmm, seems you have a problem here. But maybe you are scum at all and now thinking about it shall make you look like a townie?! *huh*

Well now I'm torn, Looking at the vote tallies it seems a little too convenient that so many people voted for Jean and the only other vote falls against Amelia. Now there's a slight possibility that we got it right the first crack and Jean is scum, or the far more believable scenario where Amelia receives a vote and the rest of her scummy buddies vote for Jean because some townie mentioned his name.

So with that...

Vote: Amelia (TheBoyWonder)

There is also the possibility that Andrea and Gary are scum buddies but I guess we'll find out in time.

While I understand what you mentioned before I do not understand this step. Are you just voting for Amelia as there is noone else who has a vote? Wo whom should I have voted for? And what's up with Isaac? No trouble with him? His last vote was torn away from... Amelia :hmpf:

I will not go into your consideration about me and Gary as I think it is very superficial. Maybe later on.

This situation overwhelmed me a little bit. Everything is in fast movement. I didn't know what I should say.

First of all there is Jean. The majority vote for Jean. I don't think it is a good idea to vote for him too. Because of this "bandwagon" thing.

Secondly there is Amelia. Amelia started to vote very early.

Thridly there is Ian. Who also voted very early.

Lastly there is Zachary. He seems suspicious to me. He just votes with 3-5 word statements.

To sum all up:

Well, I am not convinced. I think you have the time to say some more words (though you already mentioned more than 5).

"And as my one final arguement.

People are voting for me because I am too on guard. Don't I have the right[/i[ to be? Half of this office wants to send me down to "interrogation". This old coot doesn't have enough heart left to survive that. When I am cornered, of course I am going to act defensive! It would make no sense not to.

I have to thank Andrea and Gary (and his little robot too) for standing up for me a bit. :classic: At least if I lose here, some people revealed some rather questionable true colors to give me the boot, though I'td probably just be more useful to keep me alive and have an investigator pat me down tonight."

Now, what's up with that?

Are you scum, trying to make it look like Gary and me were you scum buddies and when you turn up to be scum after the interrogation, we will look like scum as well?

Or are you town at the end? Then this statement would lead you immediately to death as only your lynch could make clear that I am not scum.

So I am very close to vote for you just for the opportunity to make myself clear. But then I would loose a townie. Or are you Scum after all? Then I would look bad tomorrow.

Hmm, seems you have a problem here. But maybe you are scum at all and now thinking about it shall make you look like a townie?! *huh*

While I understand what you mentioned before I do not understand this step. Are you just voting for Amelia as there is noone else who has a vote? Wo whom should I have voted for? And what's up with Isaac? No trouble with him? His last vote was torn away from... Amelia :hmpf:

I will not go into your consideration about me and Gary as I think it is very superficial. Maybe later on.

Well, I am not convinced. I think you have the time to say some more words (though you already mentioned more than 5).

Are you scum, trying to make it look like Gary and me were you scum buddies and when you turn up to be scum after the interrogation, we will look like scum as well?

Or are you town at the end? Then this statement would lead you immediately to death as only your lynch could make clear that I am not scum.

So I am very close to vote for you just for the opportunity to make myself clear. But then I would loose a townie. Or are you Scum after all? Then I would look bad tomorrow.

I was legitmately saying thanks. :look:

I the day is almost up and I have to go to school soon and won't be able to reply again until a verdict is reached just wanted to say thanks to you guys for atleast trying to help me out.

Vote Tally

Jean (Endgame): 8 votes (TrumpetKing67, Scorpiox, Masked Builder, DarthPotato, badboytje88, Ferrik, JaseTJ, Superficial Username)

Amelia (TheBoyWonder): 2 votes (PsyKater, Tazmaniac)

Zachary (Zakura): 3 votes (TheBoyWonder, konze, Endgame)

With 16 players, 9 votes are needed for a majority.

Just over 6 Hours remain in Day 1

If you do vote for him and he is scum, it would help to counter that thought of you being his accomplice... Honestly, we just need to lynch someone, and I can't see that being anyone but Jean at the moment. If people start changing their votes, but then can't agree on one person, or not enough people notice and can switch their vote, then we're in trouble.

Not to mention that voting for him in no way incriminates you, since there are probably no more than five mafia, and nine votes are needed for a lynch.

If you do vote for him and he is scum, it would help to counter that thought of you being his accomplice... Honestly, we just need to lynch someone, and I can't see that being anyone but Jean at the moment. If people start changing their votes, but then can't agree on one person, or not enough people notice and can switch their vote, then we're in trouble.

Well, this thoughts just came up to me as well. Thank you for pointing them out so clearly for me. I did not consider that if people change their votes from jean to someone else, maybe no conviction is reached at all. In my perfect world we could have agreed in the time we have left. But there is not much time left...

This being said I will

Unvote: Amelia (TheBoyWonder)

and

Vote: Jean (Endgame)

and I hope that this will be the right choice and all my worries were in vain.

since there are probably no more than five mafia

How do you know? :wacko: As far as I know, only scum can know how many people belong to them.

Well if there were a majority, they would've already over-run us. They wouldn't likely have sent in more than that, for concern of being found out prematurely.

Thank you, by the way. I hope you're right too.

Final Vote Tally

Jean (Endgame): 9 votes (TrumpetKing67, Scorpiox, Masked Builder, DarthPotato, badboytje88, Ferrik, JaseTJ, Superficial Username, PsyKater)

Amelia (TheBoyWonder): 1 vote (Tazmaniac)

Zachary (Zakura): 3 votes (TheBoyWonder, konze, Endgame)

A conviction has been reached, with 9 votes Jean (Endgame) will be lynched.

Expect a conclusion to be posted within the next 5-6 hours. The Night stage now begins, please start sending in your Night Actions.

Day One Conclusion

As the day draws on, everybody seems to be pointing fingers at everyone one else...

8033193562_e8bcf261c4_c.jpg

"You're scum!" cries one

"No, you're scum!" cries another

8033192543_748f3791cf_c.jpg

"No! YOU are!" cries a third

8033190180_bc4bae37d3_c.jpg

"Well, have you made a decision yet?" asks Randy

"We can't interrogate you all, well not all at once, anyway" says Poppy

"Om nom, caaaake" says Christine

"Wurble-beep" says Gary Jr

8033188995_c17d72ab7f_c.jpg

So there is much more murmuring before a decisive number of fingers are pointed at Jean, the local beer-swigging bum

8033186210_1874c871f3_c.jpg

"So you've made a decision, I see" says Randy

"Don't worry Jean, Randy can occasionally be very gentle, we just want to ask you some questions" Poppy reassures Jean

8033184402_47d63ba8fb_c.jpg

"No!" screams Jean, jumping from desk to desk and swigging from his bottle "I'm innocent, I tell you! Innocent!"

8033182470_bbefb94454_c.jpg

"Why won't anyone listen to me?" another jump, another swig "I'm innocent for.... aaaaaaaaaahhhh!"

And Jean in his drunken haze forgets where he is as he loses his balance and topples backwards, over the balcony

8033180374_9cf62aaa08_c.jpg

To land most unfortunately in the cell's toilet.

"I'm so not cleaning that up" someone says

The day was officially over when the majority vote was reached, however, for this first day we will extend the Night Action deadline to 24 hours from this post. For more information about Night Actions, please read the relevant lesson here. Please note that you may change your Night Action target at any point during this time up until the deadline.

I shall also reiterate this: any and all pictures are purely for fun, and are not to be taken as a comment on any players play or allegiance and there are no clues in the pictures whatsoever.