Pandora

Mafia School: Police Infiltration - Day One

Who drinks the Starbricks coffee now? I have at least 25 kg of Starbricks coffee left. Only Mr. Stone has drunk this coffee.

However, I've baked a special cake. It's a New Bricks cheesecake with cherry jam topping. I've decorated it a little bit according to the today's events.

8026186666_738e8d0960_n.jpg

...:enough:

"Please tell me that is a vanilla cake skulll and not a solid actual skull!"

Who drinks the Starbricks coffee now? I have at least 25 kg of Starbricks coffee left. Only Mr. Stone has drunk this coffee.

However, I've baked a special cake. It's a New Bricks cheesecake with cherry jam topping. I've decorated it a little bit according to the today's events.

I might just have a sip later. Your cake looks delicious, but are you sure you're not trying to poison anyone? :tongue: Not that I'm suspicious or anything...

...:enough:

"Please tell me that is a vanilla cake skulll and not a solid actual skull!"

It's just vanilla, cream, sugar and black marzipan. Can I offer you a offer you a piece of cake?

I might just have a sip later. Your cake looks delicious, but are you sure you're not trying to poison anyone? :tongue: Not that I'm suspicious or anything...

You've eaten my cakes and sweets everyday whats the problem know?

Edited by konze

You've eaten my cakes and sweets everyday whats the problem know?

Nothing really, it's just that the whole mood has changed here, ever since the murder of our beloved chief. :wink: And not to mention, that I see a criminal in everyone.. Hehe...

I find the wink strange too, but could you clarify on this (the bolded part)? I just don't understand what you mean about that since Samantha wasn't talking too Jean at the moment. :sceptic: I'm just trying not to miss anything. And I think now we might be starting to get some good conversations going. :thumbup:

Hey Phyllis, Samantha wasn't talking to Jean really and that is what i find odd. As Jean was talking to Samantha (see bolded part). But Samantha did not want to clarify her wink, she just made another suspicous statement.

This is horrible. :cry_sad: Out of all the times I could've been locked up here it had to be now. :hmpf_bad: You better reveal your selfs, Mafiosos, or you're gonna get it. :wink:

...That wink is firghtening me, "missy."

A lot of guys say that to me. :devil:

Everything is so confusing right now, I know. I just hope we don't get anything mixed up, so that the evil people will end up in the interrogation. I am so afraid of all these things going on.

Hey Christine, showing up late as always. But what is that? A cake? We are not used to so much effort from you. What's up with you? Does the death of the Chief bother you as much as me?

*thinking* *This cake looks somehow poisoned. Could be the skull face. But maybe she is scum and wants to poison all of us. Better not taste the cake. I can't trust anybody.*

Mod Note

We know it's Day One, so here's a gentle reminder, however as Day One wears on there will be consequences for breaking the rules. :devil:

To learn what those consequences might be, read the rules. :tongue:

The Rules

8. You may not edit your posts.

Hey Phyllis, Samantha wasn't talking to Jean really and that is what i find odd. As Jean was talking to Samantha (see bolded part). But Samantha did not want to clarify her wink, she just made another suspicous statement.

{/quote]

Okay, thanks. :classic:

Hey Christine, showing up late as always. But what is that? A cake? We are not used to so much effort from you. What's up with you? Does the death of the Chief bother you as much as me?

It was really hard for me to hear about the homicide. Going into the kitchen to bake or cook something helps my to handle with this catastrophe.

It was really hard for me to hear about the homicide. Going into the kitchen to bake or cook something helps my to handle with this catastrophe.

Ah, I can understand this quite well. Did not expect that anybody else could have as strong feelings for Jack :wub:as me. This baking-thing to handle with the catastrophes of life kind of reminds me of the TV series "Bley's Anatomy", do you know it? There is a character called Izzy, who bakes when she is sad. There is a character called Cristina as well. But that's another story...

Is some coffee already brewed up? Could use a cup of coffee now.

"Mind trying the cake before we eat it?

I'm a paranoid old codger nowadays."

Ah, I can understand this quite well. Did not expect that anybody else could have as strong feelings for Jack :wub:as me. This baking-thing to handle with the catastrophes of life kind of reminds me of the TV series "Bley's Anatomy", do you know it? There is a character called Izzy, who bakes when she is sad. There is a character called Cristina as well. But that's another story...

Is some coffee already brewed up? Could use a cup of coffee now.

I haven't got any television. Due to this I don't know what "bley's anatomy" is.

Would you like milk and sugar in your coffee?

Sorry if you found the wink odd, but that was a response to Jean because I thought my sexuality frightened him.

Here is your coffee with sugar.

I may not be a cop, but I'd like some coffee too.

Thank you very much, Christine!

Sniffing at the coffee and looking in the cup sceptically. *Hmm, could be poisoned as well.* While putting the cup on my desk without drinking from it...

Just allow me one other question and don't be offended as I am so suspiciously today. But why are you so nice to everyone. You used to be no great help to this Department in the past, so I am quite surprised about your helpfulness today. And all your sacarsm seems to be gone. What has changed your mind? Please do not be offended, I am just curious.

Sorry if you found the wink odd, but that was a response to Jean because I thought my sexuality frightened him.

I may not be a cop, but I'd like some coffee too.

We don't have coffee, or do you mean this black sludge which comes out of this cheap machine?

Thank you very much, Christine!

Sniffing at the coffee and looking in the cup sceptically. *Hmm, could be poisoned as well.* While putting the cup on my desk without drinking from it...

Just allow me one other question and don't be offended as I am so suspiciously today. But why are you so nice to everyone. You used to be no great help to this Department in the past, so I am quite surprised about your helpfulness today. And all your sacarsm seems to be gone. What has changed your mind? Please do not be offended, I am just curious.

I'm just doing my everyday work cooking coffee and offering cake and sweets.

Well, a lot has happened recently. And soon we start our vote. It may be a good time for everyone to state why they shouldn't receive votes.

Can we please stop all this talk about coffee? I. Hate the stuff.

Well, a lot has happened recently. And soon we start our vote. It may be a good time for everyone to state why they shouldn't receive votes.

May I just point out, there is no facts today to explain. Although I find your behavior quite odd.

Wait a minute, son, care to explain what exactly of note 'has happened lately'? Quite the contrary, this is only the very beginning of our first day, what were you even expecting to have happened by now? No, would be odd if this part of the day were anything other than quiet...

...unless you know something we don't.

Phil's expression hardens.

Wait a minute, son, care to explain what exactly of note 'has happened lately'? Quite the contrary, this is only the very beginning of our first day, what were you even expecting to have happened by now? No, would be odd if this part of the day were anything other than quiet...

...unless you know something we don't.

Phil's expression hardens.

I have to agree, a lot has happened does seem suspicious.

Look, the most "suspicious" things that have happened today (since the murder this morning, that is) have apparently been a wink default_blink.gif and some sweeping. Clearly, we don't have much to go on. As such, I don't think we should be jumping to any conclusions or making any rash votes. Perhaps we're all just a bit shaken up from what happened to the chief. default_cry4.gif Hold me, Gary Jr.!

That said, why the rush to a vote, Isaac?

Takes a sip from his coffee, then decides to pour the rest of his coffee into an empty urine cup.

Well what to do, what to do... I haven't noticed anything suspicious so far...

Decides to add a piece of cake to the urine cup as well.

Day One Interlude

8027189024_d947a493ec_c.jpg

Some of the station's inhabitants are taking a well deserved nap, while others are refreshing their minds with coffee. A cake has been baked, the coffee machine is being well tended to by Phyllis, and Gary once more proudly shows off Gary Jr to his co-workers.

8027186462_a36efb666e_c.jpg

Randy and Poppy are chatting about old times and the games they used to play, and wondering how the others are getting on.

8027185477_7e0c3d24e0_z.jpg

They step out of the office to make an announcement.

"You may now vote!" declares Poppy, over the balcony so that everyone can hear.

"Ooooh, cherries!" says Randy, grabbing a mouthful of rather odd cake.

Voting is now open.

Mod Note

I can't guarantee there will be pictures for each interlude, as it's likely my work schedule will get in the way at some point, but I just had to include the crazy cake! That said, I don't want to encourage the posting of pictures as part of the game, and it'd probably be for the best if the only people posting pictures are we hosts. Thanks.