Darthking623

What're your favorite and least favorite Star Wars minifigures?

Found them in Belgium

http://www.bricksforkids.com/fr/fusils-sci-fi/945-dl-44.html

I took this one because it was cool looking & I did not want to start a mod. with a C96 & adding parts of other guns

For Leïa's gun, I did not found a Margolin .22 but thought this one was the most accurate but removed the added grip. Maybe I'll remove the scope too... or not.

http://www.bricksforkids.com/fr/category-91/218-product-218.html

Changed Han's hand place so DL-44 can be seen better

_DSC8118.jpg

Gil

Wow all this time, and I never realized that I had flipped the helmets on him and his trooper! Got it changed, so thank you :)

You do realize your "commander wolffe" is not wearing commander Wolffes helmet?

Wow all this time, and I never realized that I had flipped the helmets on him and his trooper! Got it changed, so thank you :)

No problem!

I love badguys so my favourites are as follows:

1. Sandtrooper (9490) - printing right down to his toes (unlike the Mos Eisley version which is also very good) and a choice of pauldron colours - this guy is perfection.

2. Dooku (75017) - I'm hard-pressed to choose between this guy and Saruman but Sir Christopher Lee certainly went out with two of the best minifigures ever designed around him. Lack of back printing is a little disappointing but otherwise perfect.

3. Death Star Trooper (9492) - captures the look perfectly and the new helmet was great.

4. Anakin - Sith Face (9494) I'm not a big fan of the prequels but this version of the troubled teen is by far the best.

5. Imperial Officer (75055) - Gotta love the 70s sideburns!

Honourable mentions: Emperor (Death Star Version is still my favourite), Boba Fett (9496), Inquisitor (75082) - he looks better without the helmet (IMO) and of course Poggle the Lesser from 75017.

If I had to pick good guys I would go with Luke and Obiwan from 75052, Padme with torn shirt (75021), Camo and slave Leia (75094 and 75020) and Oola is a great figure (9516)

Edited by TeufelHund

UCS Boba Fett. Although I have a soft spot for the original Boba Fett as it was my first Star Wars Lego set.

Rebel jet pack trooper with Awing pilot helmet from the Rebels BP. I really like the design and gear of the minifig.

The imperial astromech droid from the Imperial Assault Carrier. Love the transparent dome.

The inquisitor from Tie Advance Prototype.

Darth Maul the 2015 redesign.

Currently my faves are:

Twi'leks (CW Aayla Secura, Hera Syndulla, Oola)

Kylo Ren (i like the big helmet...call me weird LOL)

FO TIE Pilot

Rebels The Inquisitor

Rebels Sabine (with Helmet)

And i also like the "Shadow" Troopers from the Shadow trooper/Shadow Guard Battle pack (only had one from the old Imperial Dropship BP which i gave to a friend of mine)

Edited by Lord_Bloodwort

I recently bought Kylo ren and the minifig is very well made...

But my favourite is quenne amidala

1. Darth Malgus, because sith always look cool!

2. Pre Vizsla, an amazing Mandalorian figure! (Bo Katan would have been even better)

3. Poggle the Lesser, I just love the details on him!

4. Commander Gree Phase II, looks very acurate to the movie version.

5. Jabba the Hutt/Rancor, both are great and look wonderful!

Mine is defiantly the chrome storm trooper magnet and Boba Fett from cloud city! I :wub: the shiny chrome on the storm trooper which makes him look amazing! The printing on boba arms and legs look awesome and look pretty good for its year; 2003. i just use them all the time!

Here is my top 5, 5 being lowest 1 being the best!

5) 2002 Jango Fett. One of my favourite characters in lego form and has a really iconic helmet design in my opinion.

4) Rebel Scout trooper. This one is a bit of an odd choice but I just really love the simple design as it has enough detail for what it is, a trooper. Also I'm absolutely in love with the helmet as well. All in all a great figure.

3) 2002 Clone Trooper! I just really love the episode 2 clone trooper's armour design and I think the original 2002 design is the best version.

2) Old Shadow Trooper. For a simple recolour of a Stormtrooper it's really quite amazing, the colours are striking and make the figure really stand out (Not a good thing considering their role) while not being an eye sore to commanding all your attention. Points for being army build-able.

1) Finally, my number 1 Star wars figure is...................The Battle Droid! Really just a great solid figure, never seen it bre- I'm joking of course :P

1, for real this time) The original Grand Moff Tarkin. More of a nostalgic choice than anything else, I remember getting the original star destroyer when it was released and absolutely loved the set (Currently trying to obtain it again). While I loved the Imperial Royal guard, Tarkin just sort of became my favourite from the set. He has good simple but detailed design and stands out from the other officers with a slightly different suit and higher rank insignia.

Honestly, I think its the original Boba Fett. I know there are so many more detailed versions of him but I have had him since I was ~ 12 and he is as cool now as he was then.

The Emperor looks fun. So nicely evil in a quite adorable way, but my real fav is Hera from the ghost Microfighter, because she not only is supercute, but also the price is very sensible :wink: :

75127-1.jpg

75003 A-Wing Starfighter Pilot.

I bet that's the one who smashed his fighter against Executor's bridge. The low hanging guts on his knees gave him away ;) .

Personally, I adore the recent snowspeeder pilot with printed legs. I hope we'll get similar print with new T-65 X-wing fighter (coming out eventually, considering how often they re-build this vessel) plus super-cool new X-wing pilot helmet with visor, a'la T-70.

Theron Nett (red 10) who was released in the x wing microfighter is pretty great in every aspect. Detail wise the only part that really stands out is the lack of boots or printing on the sides of the legs. A real visor like the resistance helmets should be made though in addition to a more accurate mold.

I've been amassing that body and using it to make as many of the rebellion pilots as possible. The only major issue is that they all look the same because there are only two heads with visor prints on them that are available.

I bet that's the one who smashed his fighter against Executor's bridge. The low hanging guts on his knees gave him away ;) .

Not so much. All the recent Rebel pilots have "low hanging guts". ;-)

Having now had four different versions of a Lego Droideka now (excluding the sniper variant) I was just wondering and curious to find out what other people's favourite version was and why.

Although I can't actually find any comparison images online I did manage to find a YouTube video with footage of the three together

Not my own video by the way

(It's relevant until around 1.10 when he brings in his own version and talks about that for the rest of the video)

Personally, my favourite is the one from the MTT set. I know of course it's far larger then it ought to be, but I don't mind it being as big or slightly larger then a minifig if it looks better. Though I wouldn't want an any larger version.

My least favourite is unfortunately for me the most recent version available in the battlepack. Yes the scale is more accurate but I really dislike the overall look of it and the accuracy compared to the movies.

Anyway, which is your favourite?

Edited by Ap11AP