Darthking623

What're your favorite and least favorite Star Wars minifigures?

In no particular order:

- Captain Phasma: PEEAAARRLLL!

- 2015 Tan Imperial Officer: Lot of hate on this guy for not being gray, but I love him anyway! (Unrelated: I eventually want to see an olive green officer :moar: )

- Original Shadow Trooper: These guys were the dopest back in 2008, a year which also marked the first major revision to the regular Stormtrooper minifigures. Man, those all looked so much better than my 2000 ones!

- Admiral Yularen: You can't resist that uniform.....

- Agent Kallus: The armored torso! The Roman-esque helmet! The chops!

- Female Resistance Fighter: I don't know what it is about this one, it just really speaks to me I guess.

- My 7140 Biggs & Luke: A simple elegance, a reminder of a lost innocence...

Non-Star Wars:

- My Classic Space guys: 'Nuff said.

- Green Exo-Suit spacemen: Same as above :laugh:

- Indiana Jones Soviet soldiers: SAND GREEN!

- 2015 City astronauts: You know you dig 'em.

- Prisoner from Tire Escape: MUSTACHIO!

- Sinestro: Pink head! Mustache! Sinestro!

1) TFA C-3PO (Polybag)

2) Battle damaged Darth Vader (7672 Rogue Shadow)

3) Asajj Ventress (75087 Anakin's Custom Jedi Starfighter)

4) BB-8

5) R2-D2 (75038 Jedi Interceptor)

Well I favor a lot and so I'm going to do mine by movie/show. Ep1: (2011) The naboo fighter pilot because he looks cool. And (2011) jar jar because well I like him more then the other TPM figures. Ep 2: (2013) clone trooper commander, sergeant, and captain because they remind me of the battlefront 2 versions. (2015) clone lieutenant because he just looks awesome with that blue! TCW: (2015) plo koon because is one of my favorite jedi. (2014) ahsoka tano. She's a real favorite. I own both versions but I like this one better, can't wait to see the new one! (2013) (2011) Phase 1 and 2 captain Rex's are cool especially phase 2. (2012) arc trooper and elite arf trooper are cool. (2014) phase 2 wolf pack trooper because the wolf pack is awesome. (2013) mando super commando because who can't say that's one awesome mando armor! (2011) commander wolffe, even though I lost him he still a epic clone with that cool wolf design! (2015) senate commando captain is real neat with that design! (2010) r7-d4 is a neat looking milk and chocolate astromech. Ep 3: (2014) commander neyo is one cool clone with that helmet. (2014) anakin skywalker is my favorite version. (2014) obi wan is my favorite version of him. (2014) v-wing clone pilot is a interesting clone. (2014) general grievous is really awesome and menacing. (2012) kit fisto is another favorite jedi! (2014) 41st kashyyyk clone trooper is awesome with that camo. (2014) airborne clone trooper is excellent and cool lets hope for a 501st version. Rebels: (2015) Kanan jarrus because I like his design. (2015) wulffwarro since he's has a nice color scheme. Now Ep 4,5,6: (2015) endor Han Solo, so cool (2015) endor leia (2015) admiral yularen (2014) stormtrooper because he's the best yet! (2014) bith musicians because you know we like their music! (2014) Han Solo because he's your kind of smuggler! (2009) celebration Luke because he's neat. (2014) at-at driver because he's cool. (2010) my favorite bounty hunter who just smiles because well, he always says "you just got bossked" to his doomed bounty. Yep bossk. (2010) boba fett because I like him simple. (2015) proto fett because another cool mando armor. (2013) jedi knight Luke skywalker because he's my favorite version. (2009) admiral ackbar because he has always been to me and my father "the catfish man". Ep 7: (2015) Rey she's neat (2015) FO stormtrooper he's cool. (2015) admiral ackbar is sweet. (2016) admiral ackbar because he's a trap. (2016) kylo ren. Other Star Wars: (2014) ithorian! Always wanted one. (2014) favorite jek-14 (2013) special forces commander because he looks cool (2014) Christmas Darth vader (2015) shadow trooper because he's awesome. That's a lot!

Edited by ChiefPie

Updated Count Dooku

Pretty much any and all Storm/Sand/Flame/Snowtroopers. (Except the Rebels Stormtroopers with that mega frown...)

TC-14: Actual shiny minifig within easy grasp of mere mortals!

Captain Phasma

Old style Boba/Jango Fett: The updated ones are great, just love the old school.

Honorable mention: Inquisitor, Old Han, Max Rebo, Slave Leia, BB-8, Death Star Gunner

3. Starkiller / Galen Marik / Vader's Aprentice

Good choice. This one and the battle damaged Vader from that set (Rogue Shadow) are among my favorites as well. For the rest: all the Jabba aliens (Ree-Yees, Rancor, Gamorrean Guard, Bib Fortuna, Jabba, Salacoius, Boushh, Max Rebo), Skiff Lando, Kylo Ren, the old Yoda...

The current AT-AT driver, I need to get another Microfighter so I can get a third one. I have the 75054 set and one Microfighter. Max Rebo, I bought him individually. The Emperor's red guard. The current Greedo. The current BARC Trooper. The blue senate commando. Captain Phasma. Sabine Wren. Agent Kallus. The first Inquisitor. The 41st Elite Corps Scout Trooper. And, the latest Darth Vader with the two piece helmet. Obviously, the UCS Slave I Boba Fett is awesome and I have it, but I like these more.

In no particular order :

Classic Boba Fett (due to fond memories of the lego star wars game)

First Order Stormtrooper (so cool)

Agent Kallus

Secura ( I can't spell her first name so I'm not gonna try :tongue: )

Clone wars phase one Clone trooper

Im a huge rebel squadron and imperial fan, so:

Theron Nett (newest X-Wing fighter variant)

R2-X2 (loved how detailed he looks)

Grey Squadron Pilot

Admiral Yularan (modded him with white and black legs)

TFA X-Wing Pilot Snap Wexley

In no particular order.

Luke Skywalker from Final Duel

Chewbacca & Princess Leia from Imperial Shuttle Tydirium

FO Tie Pilot

Jar Jar Binks from ATT (not kidding)

Imperial Officer from Tie Advanced Prototype

Greedo & Han Solo from Mos Eisley Cantina

Agent Kallus from AT-DP

FO Stormtrooper

1) Shaak Ti

2) Captain Phasma

3) Original Cloud City Boba Fett & UCS Slave I Boba

4) Red Arm C-3PO

5) Original Greedo and recent one

6) Most recent R2-D2 (still waiting on one with back printing)

7) Ithorian Jedi! Super Cool mold

8) ARC Trooper

9) Cantina Band

10) Embo

I'm loving the new (ish) Hoth Rebel Trooper figures. I'm eager to get the Hoth Attack and the Assault On Hoth sets just to get them. Hoth Attack will be pruchased ASAP. The current OT Snowtrooper is awesome as well. I think I forgot the TFA Flametrooper, that one is nice.

Edited by JPN366

1. Old Boba Fett (w/ the bulky jetpack/helmet piece) 2006 #6210

2. AOTC Obi-Wan (really hard not to like that fig...) 2013 #75021

3. Poe Dameron (2015 #75102)

In no particular order,

Asajj Ventress from 75087

Imperial Shock Trooper from 75134

Jedi Knight (Kao Cen Darach) from 75025

Luke Skywalker from 75093

Any of the classic Boba/Jango figs (including white Boba Polybag)

Im a huge rebel squadron and imperial fan, so:

Theron Nett (newest X-Wing fighter variant)

R2-X2 (loved how detailed he looks)

Grey Squadron Pilot

Admiral Yularan (modded him with white and black legs)

TFA X-Wing Pilot Snap Wexley

Me too, wouldn't say I'm an imperial 'fan' but I do have a lot of sheevs goons. Interested to see your Yularen legs, I was thinking of getting the legs from the cmf witch and erasing the black and white lines above the 'knees' to get the tunic and boots look.

Edited by atlas

Luke Skywalker - Cloud City (10023)

Luke Skywalker - Dagobah (4502)

Lando Calrissian (10023)

Zam Wesell

Chancellor Palpatine (9526)

Edited by Courleciel

Luke Skywalker - Cloud City (10023)

Luke Skywalker - Dagobah (4502)

Lando Calrissian (10023)

Zam Wesell

Chancellor Palpatine (9526)

Dagobah and Cloud City Luke need a god damn new version, but Lego just refuses to make new small/medium sized sets to the scenes of ESB... how are you supposed to properly reenact the duel on bespin with a brand new vader and no luke :hmpf_bad:

@JPN366

Nice to see a fan of the AT-AT Driver. It would definitely be one of my honorable mentions and is definitely the most interesting imperial soldier of the OT due to its unique colourization :thumbup:

Edited by BigEl

Gray Squadron Pilot

Ten Numb (new version)

A-Wing Pilot

Captain Antilles

Imperial Gunner

Death Star Trooper

Admiral Yularen

Ithorian Jedi Master (Momaw Nadon)

Ree-Yees

RA-7 Protocol Droid

TC-4 Protocol Droid

Dagobah and Cloud City Luke need a god damn new version, but Lego just refuses to make new small/medium sized sets to the scenes of ESB... how are you supposed to properly reenact the duel on bespin with a brand new vader and no luke :hmpf_bad:

@JPN366

Nice to see a fan of the AT-AT Driver. It would definitely be one of my honorable mentions and is definitely the most interesting imperial soldier of the OT due to its unique colourization :thumbup:

I second the notion of more ESB sets. Yoda's Hut, Ambush In Cloud City (when Vader surprises them in the dining area), and various Bespin/Cloud City scenes.

That General Veers figure looks pretty good too. I'm so glad I got 75054 set.

Edited by JPN366

Found it hard but here's mine...

SANDTROOPER (Mos Eisley Cantina)

Love Imperials and this guy just shades it over the latest generation Stormie for the dirt patches and pauldron. Love a mini with an accessory

GREY SQUADRON PILOT (B-wing)

Something about this guy. I wouldn't place him in the films but the detail on the suit and helmet are fantastic.

X-WING PILOT (X-Wing microfighter)

Again I love the extra tweaked detail on the flight suit, the fact that they stuck an exclusive figure with an exclusive torso legs and helmet in a £9 set and put in Red 10 rather than 'Generic Rebel Pilot'. If this guy had been in a UCS set his retail would be £25+

BOBA FETT (UCS Slave I)

My first and only UCS purchase to date, and with the arm printing I just can't see how they can top this figure, it's perfect. Side leg printing would just make him too fussy and over detailed

LUKE SKYWALKER (Ewok Village)

Not really sure why but I just love this one and the slight variant with flap up released in Final Duel. Great detail, but also kept it simple.

Honourable mentions to Han (blue jacket), First Order TIE pilot, Leia/Boushh and Captain Phasma.

Edited by markw

I have a bit of a list...

-Imperial Officer (Star Destroyer set)

-General Madine

-A-wing pilot (Mon Calamari cruiser)

-Han Solo (Mos Eisley Cantina)

-Classic Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight (7104 desert skiff released in 2000)

-Classic Han Solo (7104 desert skiff released in 2000)

-Sandtrooper (Mos Eisley Cantina)

-Lando (general outfit, Mon Calamari Cruiser)

-First Order Stromtrooper

-Shadow Trooper (old version)

-Clone Commander Wolffe

-Clone Wolfpack Trooper

-Imperial Navy Trooper (Imperial Star Destroyer)

-Scout Trooper

Hon mentions: Captain Phasma, First Order Officer, Classic Wedge Antilles, Classic Chewbacca, Ceremonial Leia, Ceremonial Han, Admiral Ackbar, Snowtrooper.

Edited by Brick Capone

I am a fan of some of the older minifigs, especially the pupil-less fleshies from about 2004-2009. Here are ten that I can think of off the top of my head that I really like from my collection:

-Original Yoda

-Original Boba Fett

-Newest Greedo

-UCS Slave 1 Boba Fett

-Bossk

-Current White Boba

-Captain Antilles

-Any version of fleshie luke without the pupils

-Cantina Han

-Grand Moff Tarkin

Its also nice to see some mentions of the most recent Darth Vader figure with the printing and especially the new helmet mold since a lot of people dont really seem to like it.

I personally think, even if its still not perfect, its a whole lot better than the old one we now had since the beginning of Lego SW which just was too small and made the mask look rather cute than menacing :laugh:

Would definitely be in my list if I had the minifig, but the Final Duel Set just doesnt offer anything else I would really want to have...

Ok this is tough. I am just going to comment on the figs I own. I agree with a lot of what others have already said.

1. Slave 1 Boba Fett. Doesn't get much better than him. Great character, great printing, great collectibility.

2. TFA C-3P0 with red arm. The printing on this fig is fantastic.

3. Scout Trooper from Ewok Village. Always been a fan of this character and owning this one just makes me happy.

4. Captain Phasma. I just wish she didn't have a black head, but I guess we don't really know what she looks like so it makes sense.

5. Poe Dameron from Poe's X-Wing. The helmet seals the deal for me. I could say both figs from this set are a tie due to their fabulous helmet.

Lego really has stepped up its game with the minifigs recently, I just wish the helmets stayed on better. Some of mine are very loose.

The Force Awakens and the show Rebels have really peaked my interest in Star Wars again (which is used to solely collect), so I've been starting to gather up some of the figures I missed out on and the ones being released now. Here are my top five from my collection (clearly I favor the imperials):

5) Classic Boba Fett

I love the classic look of this character, far more so than any of the new helmet/jetpack design versions (with their ridiculous rangefinder).

4) Kylo Ren

I only own one TFA set apparently, Takodana, which seemed like the only non rip-off set to me (well except the Rey's speeder), luckily Kylo was included because he's a topnotch figure. His face print is especially well done--and like Kallus below, it's always a tough choice for me to use either the helmet or the hair, since both look equally spectacular. Crossguard lightsaber is also sweet, although I wish it was actually slightly longer.

3) Emperor Palpatine (75093)

Recently picked up this version on the aftermarket, and I feel its easily the coolest Palapatine yet! Previously I only had the classic and Imperial Inspection versions, the former of which I thought was very good, but this latest version is just spectacular. The tan skin works very well.

2) Bossk

My favorite Lego Bounty Hunter--just
too
cute with the yellow jumpsuit!

1) Agent Kallus

He is actually my favorite Star Wars character. And I'll be honest, 60% because he has the most amazing facial hair the in galaxy and 40% because of David
Oyelowo's epic voice. Plus he's amazing in combat. He destroyed Zeb in battle with the same type of weapon that Zeb has used his entire life. Anyways, I actually upgraded the figure significantly because Lego chose to dress him completely in black for some inaccurate reason. I replaced the arms with dark bley and legs with Batman's dark bley/molded black boots (which look amazing on every Imperial Officer incidentally; I just ordered a bunch off Bricks & Pieces for this very reason) and he's virtually 1:1 to screen appearance. Gorgeous!