Darthking623

What're your favorite and least favorite Star Wars minifigures?

My favourite is probably the latest EP.III Anakin, and my least favourite must be Clone Wars Anakin because of his crappy eyes.

I would have to say my Favorite is 1. the New Special Forces Clone trooper 2. Jek-14 3. Special Forces Commander and least is most likely Watto

Worst is CW Ahsoka (the old version, not the version from the MHC) and best is new Dooku, probably.

Jango Fett, Boba Fett, and Clone captain (the red clone)

i so wish that the captain would come in a battle pack

i so wish that the captain would come in a battle pack

He certainly is the most awesome clone ever because he can be customized into an ARC trooper.

My least favourites would be Aldar Beedo and Sebulba(first one), they look like cheap plastic toys, not Lego.

My favorite has got to be the 501st pilot.(All clone commanders are near runners up.) My least favorite would be the gargantuan droid from general grevious's star fighter.

I think there are to many figures to choose from for one to be my favorite, my least favorite though is the CW padmé from the malevolence last year.

I have to say the new Commander Gree in the 2014 winter wave. :grin:

Edit: Or the new Jango and Boba. :classic:

Edited by Legoman123

Least favorite has to be anything recent. I'm old school. I can certainly appreciate the detail and they look incredible, but nothing was more groundbreaking for lego than the first wave of star wars sets. I was 11 when they came out and they still are so cool to me.

Favorite: Bespin Luke Skywalker.

Least favorite has to be anything recent. I'm old school. I can certainly appreciate the detail and they look incredible, but nothing was more groundbreaking for lego than the first wave of star wars sets. I was 11 when they came out and they still are so cool to me.

Favorite: Bespin Luke Skywalker.

Finally I find someone who agrees with me. I mean sure the recent figs like Jango Fett were cool, but in general licensed lego figures have way too much detail. The new Han Solo for me has to be the worst fig in a while, the appearance of his cheekbones make him look much older, and was better off without it. At least the clones look cool.

I kind of agree and disagree on the detailing. We all have emotional attachments to certain things... and those things resonate much more with us than other versions of the same item. I much prefer the old Kenner SW figures for how they make me feel when I see them but just compare the Rebel Pilot figure with those that have been released in recent years. The old one looks rubbish.

I think the Jedi Luke from the Ewok Village is a great example of how Lego have pretty much aced that figure... compare it with the old version with the black torso and white wrinkly lines to give the impression of fabric. I think the new Rebel Pilot Lego figure is superb and makes the older version look extremely dated (although the version in between looked fine until I saw this version). I hope they keep the Snowspeeder pilot and X-Wing pilot different on purpose.

One of my favourite figures though is Greedo. Even though he's form the time of yellow rather than flesh everything about him is just right. He doesn't need changing at all.

I also like the newest Boba Fett and Dengar.

Favourite recently is Gamorrean Guard, the new one. I like the figure and as a kid, the kenna toy of this was my fav.

Least favourite, I really think chewbacca could be improved on a fair bit.

My favourite is Jawa!

The fact that it only comes in 1 set is a (financial) headache for me!! Arrrrggghhh!!!

My favourite is Jawa!

The fact that it only comes in 1 set is a (financial) headache for me!! Arrrrggghhh!!!

There are some perfect pad printed custom figures on eBay at the moment and you can get whole gangs of them!

Always loved the Stormtrooper, never really hated any of the SW minifigs but there is something weird about how they made Chewy (not that I have a better way!)

I really like the 2012 Boba Fett. He just needs the blaster from the 2010 variant.

I also rather like Han Solo's 2010 Bespin torso. But where is the back printing!?

My least favourite would be Chancellor Palpatine from the 2009 Venator-the outfit is cool, but the face... Then again, I guess it's not TLG's fault really.

I'm not a huge fan of Thi-sen or Anakin from the Freeco Speeder.

Favorite would have to be either Shadow ARF or any Mandalorian Mold minifigure.

Starkiller. He just looks awesome. (Not to mention violent, with blood printing)

Edited by arc