Darthking623

What're your favorite and least favorite Star Wars minifigures?

Either the Phase 2 clone from the swamp speeder, or the original yellow Qui Gon (my first ever fig from my first ever set :wub:)

My favorite Star Wars character has always been the royal guards. Never doing anything but still looking real fearsome.

I think the Lego adoption is made very well. I think I like the cleaner minifigs a bit more than for example the new Gamorrean Guard, that look to much of an "action toy" (But on the other hand I am very impressed with the new boba)

My point is that I think Lego is right balancing on how far the minifigs should develop in terms of details and they started to go too far in some cases, loosing the "lego feeling"

I'd have to say the female Jedi. The new Luminara and Barriss, Aayla Secura, Stass Allie, Shaak Ti, and the SWTOR Jedi Consular.

They are fantastically detailed and eye-catching. Their skin colors, from blue to tan to red to olive green, are visually interesting, and make them stand out. Plus, Stass Allie is the first dark-skinned female minifigure. Satele is human, though, so she doesn't count.

I think Shaak Ti is my favorite also. Though I do have a small company of snowtroopers, I'm not going to say they're my favorite, but the all white uniforms do look really good together.

I think Shaak Ti is my favorite also. Though I do have a small company of snowtroopers, I'm not going to say they're my favorite, but the all white uniforms do look really good together.

Too bad TLC decided to swap the snowtrooper's white hands for grey ones in the latest sets. I had buy a bunch separately from bricklink. The all-white look is awesome!

Edit: I don't like the new Barriss. The old one is so much better! If it's only CW, like Luminara (the old one looks like a man cosplaying as her!) I'll take it, but if there's a better film version, gimme!

By the way, who named Barriss? She's got four sets of double letters in her name (spell it aloud):

B-A-RR-I-SS O-FF-EE!!!

Lucas or whoever must'a been bored, and said "Hmm. We need a Mirialan Padawan. Let's give her as many sets of double letters in her name as we can, but within reason!" :ugh:

One of my favourite minifigures has to be the original Stormtrooper from 7200. I don't know why it is my favourite minifigure, maybe because of the basic printing, but no doubt one of my favourite.

My favourite that i own would either be Boba Fett from the new desert skiff, or Admiral Ackbar from the new A Wing.

Of the many that i dont have, i like the battle damaged Vader or Tatooine Luke

The new Captain Rex, new Dooku or the new Wicket minifig. The detail is amazing!

Now changed to the Ewok Village Leia. She did indeed use the Forest Maiden hair, and she's excellent. She certainly exceeded my expectations! I too like the new Wicket.

I'm going to change mine too. Now, mine would have to be Teebo and the new Scout Trooper.

I'd have to say the new ROTJ Luke from the Ewok Village, along with the new Darth Tyranus.

Edited by Fives

My favorites definetly have to be the newer versions of Boba Fett and Jango. Also the AT-ST pilot from set 9679 has to be my favorite Imperial minifigure just because of it's likeliness to General Veers.

Update 13 June 2013: We don't need a new thread for every best/worst <insert product> list. You can use this thread to post both your favorite and your least favorite minifigs; they're already very similar anyways. I've edited the title to reflect this. Thanks! :classic:

Update 13 June 2013: We don't need a new thread for every best/worst <insert product> list. You can use this thread to post both your favorite and your least favorite minifigs; they're already very similar anyways. I've edited the title to reflect this. Thanks! :classic:

Sorry! I wasn't aware this thread was here until now. Thanks for showing me!

As I said in the other thread my worst is young boba fett because of his hair and face expression

Having looked through the character encylopidia I also felt the 2005 general grievous was not a huge sucess on TLG's part either.

As for my favourite, it. would probably be emperor palpatine from the death star.

Thanks

Tariq j

I definitely have to go with the new versions of Boba and Jango Fett as well. Those are just too cool! :wink:

Favourite Minifig of all time: Obi-Wan

My least favourite is not necessarily a minifigure in particular but the Phase 2 trooper design. I find that the phase I trooper armor looked better because it had a kind of classic/grand look.