Darthking623

What're your favorite and least favorite Star Wars minifigures?

Kit Fisto......

Still my all-time favorite LEGO jedi. The Fisto fig is like the grand-daddy of all PT/CW jedi, paving the way for the custom head molds for Plo, Saesee, Shaak, Koth, Kolar, Piell. Though I would certainly love for him to have an updated head using the current soft-plastic/rubber-type material as opposed to the old rubber one. With the upcoming Palpy's Arrest set, it would be interesting to see if his fig will indeed have a much-needed update.

Plo Koon, Starkiller and Satele Shan, due to my love of the PT and the EU. Oh, and Plo's Starfighter.

Oh the ones in my sig :grin:.

That reminds me I need to add Skiff Luke, ROTS Obi Wan, Palps arrest Anakin, ROTS Tinn, Kolar, Piell, ROTS Windu, and Shan, to it :laugh:.

I have to say Shaak Ti, although I admit I have a soft spot for the sheer randomness that is the Santa Yoda.

I would have to say for Sith, Darth Malgus would be a top contender for me, but I also like the damaged Vader from the Rogue Shadow.

For Jedi I would pick Ki-Adi Mundi as a favorite.

...oh, and I do like Jedi Jimmy just as a random fan favorite. I don't know who decided to change his name to Jedi Bob, but back in 2002 when 7163 first came out, everyone was calling him Jimmy.

Edited by deco_droid

I have to echo the sentiments of many here that the Darth Malgus minifig is just an incredible piece of work. It's a fantastic minifigure, and even though I'll probably never play The Old Republic MMO I can appreciate purely for its level of accuracy.

As for my favorite Jedi minifigure...I'm not sure if this one counts or not, but the new Tatooine Luke from 7965 is a standout to me. Sure, you could argue that at that point in the films he isn't a Jedi yet - but he's got a lightsaber, so that makes it fair game to me.

I also really like the new Luke fig from the Skiff. It's great that Lego finally got that outfit right.

For me, I lean towards the Sith more than the Jedi. I really like the Darth Malgus. The detail on him is very accurate.

I do like the Anakin from the 2012 winter set Anakin's Jedi Interceptor. The detail on him as well is very well done. If I

had to pick a real Jedi I would have to pick Plo Koon. The mini-fig is just great. Those are my favorite

Darth Maul ofcourse, he's simple the coolest sith of all. Although, I usually prefer my made-up characters.

The fact that he dies in Phantom Menace automatically makes him lame. Plus the fig makes him look like he's earing a hat. :laugh:

Edited by gotoAndLego

Darth Malgus all the way. :sweet: Shame the set he's in is so pricey. :sceptic:

Darth Malgus all the way. :sweet: Shame the set he's in is so pricey. :sceptic:

Maybe, but that ship is an incredible design. I love TIE variations!

The fact that he dies in Phantom Menace automatically makes him lame. Plus the fig makes him look like he's earing a hat. :laugh:

Maybe he didn't die there, I mean, we're talking about Starwars, how difficult can it be in that galaxy far away to fix someone cut in half :tongue:

I like the character for its mysterious appearance and nice fighting style.

The fact that he dies in Phantom Menace automatically makes him lame.

Have you seen TCW? He came back using pure hate, lame, I don't think so.

Darth Malgus, I don't have him yet but I'm pretty sure he's my new favorite. Then probably CW Yoda, he's so cool. :sweet: And for third place I'd say Sith Anakin from the Interceptor and also Obi-Wan who is in the same set, it's a tie.

For Jedi? I know some don't like the CW figs, but somehow the Ayala Secura fig really works for me. The oversize cartoony eyes just work well with her. I also similarly love the Shaak Ti minifig. I also love the Luke Skywalker from the more recent Milenium Falcon release, with the better tossled hair piece and the training visor.

From the Dark Side, I think the new Darth Malgus minifig will be the best of them. (side note from the game. Darth Malgus really is the best boss ever. he is like the only person on the Imperial side that actually listens to you, the player and gives constructive feedback. He reminds me a bit of that James Bond'ish villain that Homer Simpson once worked for.) Second runner up is the Dark Side Anakin Skywalker fig from this years Jedi Interceptor set. I just love the eyes in that one.

I've enjoyed most of the recent figures, but I wish that they had non-clone wars faces :look:

Thats why I'm looking forward to the upcoming Jedi temple set :wub:

I've enjoyed most of the recent figures, but I wish that they had non-clone wars faces :look:

Wait...is there any confirmation of a Jedi Temple set? I haven't seen that anywhere...:wacko:

Pretty sure he meant Palpatine's arrest :tongue: I think somewhere in the next 10 years we can expect a Jedi Temple though at some point!

My answers are probably on the boring side, but I'd go with...

Hoth Luke: Great printing, very recognizable, very important scene.

Darth Vader: Still great in every set he comes out in.

Qui-Gon: One of my favorite characters.

This. I love Aayla Secura and Shaak Ti but they would look so much better with normal faces.

Especially Aayla Secura.

All Jedi released thus far have been re-released post-2003 if they were first made before... except good old Bob. I'd love to see a flesh cameo of Bob in a future set, probably in a Jedi Temple or a Clone Wars battle. :tongue: