Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Ragnarök Now - Sign Up Thread

I'm still good for another game.

1. My past experience here at EB includes: Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives, Baritones III, Imhotep, Excalibur 1.0 & 2.0, and most recently The Forest II. Out of all those, I have survived only once till the end.

2. Yes, I will be able to be actively engaged for the next 6 weeks or so.

3. I identify my play style of assembling masses of data and observations mostly with Odin, the god of logic and learning.

1) What previous experience have you had with mafia games?

I've played a couple of games over the past two years, but no TinyPies game yet. I started playing mafia just a little too late for that. :cry_sad:

2) Will you be able to actively engage with the game for the next 6 weeks or so?

Yup. We just have a bunch of kids to keep in check in our Mafia School game. :grin:

3) In terms of your playing style, which Norse god do you identify with most?

Odin, the good of wisdom, wit, and learning. I try to analyse everything (and learn something new every game), which is sometimes seen as scummy. Wackos. :wacko:

With college, I don't know if now would be a smart time to play. Can't say it's not tempting, but I really feel like I might end up dragging down whichever team I end up on. Good luck all! :thumbup:

2) Will you be able to actively engage with the game for the next 6 weeks or so?

(this isn't meant to be a signup, I don't intend to play another mafia game until my job situation is vastly different :blush:)

1: Enough.

2: No, that's why I'm not actually signing up, just answering your questions for fun. :laugh:

3: I guess I'm most like Höðr, the blind god who's tricked by Loki into killing Baldr, in that I don't pay enough attention to see what's happening. :blush:

That being said I think your setup looks great TinyP, good luck! :thumbup:

Alternately, I'm rather fond of Tohstre. In Norway, every other Tuesday is the day of the toaster. People gather and pay homage to the almighty god Tohstre.

This is true, we all do that.

3: I guess I'm most like Höðr, the blind god who's tricked by Loki into killing Baldr, in that I don't pay enough attention to see what's happening. :blush:

This. Yes. :pir-sceptic: Bad Quarryman.

Alternately, I'm rather fond of Tohstre. In Norway, every other Tuesday is the day of the toaster. People gather and pay homage to the almighty god Tohstre.

This is true, we all do that.

This thread is acutally hit #4 when google "Tohstre" :laugh::thumbup:

Witchbreed, Imhotep, Yakuza, Jedi Temple and Excalibur.

Yes. I don't have any expected conflicts.

I may fancy myself Odin or Loki at times, but I'm probably more Höðr.

I'm probably more Höðr.

We're all whores in these things.

Tohstre! :wub: (just manipulating Google, pay no attention to this)

Tohstre! :wub: (just manipulating Google, pay no attention to this)

:laugh::thumbup::wub:

Ah, crap, I did pay attention. Shame on me. :hmpf::wink:

By my count, there are still two spots open. I'll leave this thread open for a couple more days, but if no one else signs up I'll have to make this into a 24-player game.

I count 25, so we'd just need one more.

Maybe he doesn't like one of them...

Or they're already playing Police Infiltration...

By my count, there are still two spots open. I'll leave this thread open for a couple more days, but if no one else signs up I'll have to make this into a 24-player game.

You could always give someone double roles. :laugh: There's a new mechanics twist!

Maybe he doesn't like one of them...

Or they're already playing Police Infiltration...

I think it's the first one.

1) Several games' worth. In reverse order: Yakuza, Gotham, and Isla Paradisa, one of the first Mafia School games on EB!

2) I'm fairly sure I will be.

3) Hoenir. Somewhat quiet, occasionally noncommittal and indecisive (gotta fix that), but can still be helpful when needed.

I count 25, so we'd just need one more.

Really? Here's who I've got down as having signed up:

1. Scubacarrot

2. Sandy

3. Chromeknight

4. Palathadric

5. Hinckley

6. Dannylonglegs

7. DarkDragon

8. CallMePie

9. Scouty

10. Bob

11. CorneliusMurdock

12. Fugazi

13. Shadows

14. badboytje88

15. Pandora

16. Dragonator

17. Etzel

18. Captain Genaro

19. Masked Builder

20. JimButcher

21. WhiteFang

22. Waterbrick Down

23. Rick

24. fhomess

25. Capt. Redblade

Have I missed someone? If I have, it's not because I hate you, I just can't find you. :blush:

Really? Here's who I've got down as having signed up:

Oh, don't mind me, I'm crazy :wacko:

Oh good, I've been looking forward to this one! Even if I don't get chosen to play, it'll be a fun one to watch. :classic:

1) Lost Eurodina, Won Jedi Temple. I've also been in the mystery games Suburbia and Red Scare Mystery. Then I won in Def's The Coming Darkness, and won one and lost one of Shadows' jamboree-type games.

2) I'll say this: I'm extremely prone to computer problems. I've been through 3 computers this past year... But I just got this new one, and it's by far the best quality I've gotten so far. So I should be able to participate fully.

3) I hate to admit it, but so far my play style has been unfortunately like Honir; indecisive and relying on the findings and opinions of others. I'd like to change to a play style to something more like Forseti, the god of Justice. He has strong powers of meditation, and I'd like to meditate on my decisions more than I have in the past and draw my own conclusions.

In other news, this thread is now second for Tohstre on google. I would love to play, but I need to b.rush up in Police Infiltration first.

In other news, this thread is now second for Tohstre on google. I would love to play, but I need to b.rush up in Police Infiltration first.

And in further news, I think 26 candidates have signed up and it's been almost two days. :sweet: (and also... Now it's FIRST.)

~Insectoid Vikingr

And in further news, I think 26 candidates have signed up and it's been almost two days. :sweet:

Yeah. Come on, world, hurry up and end already, I wanna play some mafia! :sing:

And in further news, I think 26 candidates have signed up and it's been almost two days. :sweet: (and also... Now it's FIRST.)

~Insectoid Vikingr

Tohstre!

I think there are technically only 24 (since two of the people who have signed up are playing Police Infiltration).

Sign in to follow this