Sign in to follow this  
Nikola Bathory

When I was creating my account (i.e. username, email, password), the site asked me a "challenge question" to make sure that I wasn't a spammer. The question that I was given was something along the lines of "What has been the worst LEGO theme so far?". I think that the answer to that question can be a matter of opinion. I entered some of my best guesses (Jack Stone, Bionicle), but none of my guesses were correct. Eventually, I was given another question, which I got right, but I'm not sure if that should be one of the "challenge questions". Everyone has their own least favorite LEGO theme, but the only correct answer to the challenge question was that of the person who came up with the challenge questions. Could this question be changed somehow, to make it easier for people?

...actually your post just proved it's a good question; you must have mis-typed... :wink:

Hi, how do you upload a profile picture using an apple device such as an iPod?

Go to My Profile, touch change on your grey head icon thing in the top left corner, click choose file and then scroll through until you find a picture, the OK it, and it will be changed.

Hope that helps!

Right then, I have a question. It doesn't exactly refer to Avatars, but the wording that appears under some peoples avatars (no, I'm not talking about ranks). For example, Sinner has "Hinck's bazzar boy" printed under his avatar.

My question is, How on earth do you do this? :wacko: I have tried everything possible but nothing is happening.

Help me Eurobricks Mods, you're my only hope :tongue:

That's a title. You get one if and when the mods or admins think you should have one.

There's a topic about them here.

Help please! I was trying to update my avatar (and I deleted my old one in the process)... I know it has to be 100kb max and for some reason no matter how small I make the image in photoshop specifying starting pixels resolution, size and all of that stuff... when I come to save it as a jpeg it always ends up 600 and something kb...

So I scrapped that plan and uploaded my new intended pic to my flickr account and tried to link the URL using the second method mentioned in the Flickr tutorial, selecting an appropriately sized image, and then after that didn't work I picked the smallest 75x75 each time they told me it was to big... how can it be on the thumbnail setting?

I tried to read all the help forum and wondered if I have somehow used up all my picture space somewhere, but I don't think I have posted anything else and now my orignal avatar pic is gone too...

So now I am avatarless...

21247273028_9b8e921ed6_t.jpg

If it helps I can get the picture into the thread and it looks tiny enough to me...

EDIT: Nevermind I have have fixed it I think

Edited by BrickOn

Oh, there is a thread for this. Cool, now I can complain abou why the limit is crazy and how my image has to be extremely small in order for me to upload it. Any reason why?

How do I import a profile picture from URL? I tried to use a URL like this https://flic.kr/p/V3ZuiV but it didn't work. It simply said "Invalid file type".

HELP! Please reply if you have a suggestion.

Edited by BrickbyBrickTechnic

It has to end with an image extension, so .jpg or .png. If you select view all sizes in the "Dowload this Photo" menu, you can choose a size image that fits guidelines and right click the image. Copy image address is the option you want and you can paste it into the image URL space for a profile pic.

This:

34820758311_2b1da33412_n.jpg

Came from this: 

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4250/34820758311_2b1da33412_n.jpg

24 minutes ago, Peppermint_M said:

It has to end with an image extension, so .jpg or .png. If you select view all sizes in the "Dowload this Photo" menu, you can choose a size image that fits guidelines and right click the image. Copy image address is the option you want and you can paste it into the image URL space for a profile pic.

This:

34820758311_2b1da33412_n.jpg

Came from this: 

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4250/34820758311_2b1da33412_n.jpg

Thanks very much @Peppermint_M!