badboytje88

Twisted Tales

Very fun little house you've got there. :thumbup: I suppose the red ninja, is one of the red witches?

There is only one Scarlet Witch. The woman in red is her apprentice, her name and identity are kept a secret until she graduates. After that her identity will be revealed.

Cute house and I like your stool design. Nice fig combo on scarlet too :thumbup:

Thanks! :sweet:

Chapter 6

The first stop on our quest was Merlins home, the Map Keeper.

Fortunately for us he lives right across the street from Scarlet.

The crazy old git build himself a tree house where he can drink appletinis and smoke his bong all day long. When we told him we needed to see the map of the crystals he freaked out.

At first he hesitated for a while, but then decided that we were allowed to take a look at the map and to try and memorize the location of the crystals.

He refused to lend it to us, because he was afraid we would lose it and the map would end up in the wrong hands.

And if the crystals were to land in the wrong hands they could be used to do unimaginable evil.

As Merlin took another sip from his appletini, Alice smacked down her sticky lollipop on the map, which now was stuck to the lollipop and ran off, followed by Apprentice.

Noccio and I thanked Merlin and told him we should start our quest immediately.

Crazy old git didn't even notice the map was gone!

8096451567_d6e12339d0_c.jpg

Credit to

Sirens of Titan for the table/map

Edited by badboytje88

Nice design for the couch and the table. And a great little story.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

I like the design at the edge of the base and the various stuff lying around :thumbup: looking forward to the next chapter :classic:

Nice design for the couch and the table. And a great little story.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks! I threw the couch together at the very last minute when I realized I had enough purple friends parts to make it. Glad you like it!

I like the design at the edge of the base and the various stuff lying around :thumbup: looking forward to the next chapter :classic:

Glad you like it. I actually ran out of log pieces so I had to come up with something. The sand green spikes originally were part of the roof but I decided I liked the foliage better. So I recycled the sand green roof parts for the floor. :sweet:

That's another beautiful little set! I love how the floor just ends. :thumbup:

Thanks!

Stay tuned for chapter 7. It's a small build so I think I'll have it ready somewhere tomorrow.

Oh my God, what is happening in this topic? There's so much beauty in it. Each creation deserves it's own thread. Are you insane putting them all in one place? :wub: I will comment more later but they're all very impressive. :thumbup:

Fantastic work with the location and the story :thumbup: :thumbup:

I continue to follow this story :wink:

Oh my God, what is happening in this topic? There's so much beauty in it. Each creation deserves it's own thread. Are you insane putting them all in one place? :wub: I will comment more later but they're all very impressive. :thumbup:

Glad you like them. It's an ongoing story so I decided to just use one topic. I've written 24 chapters so far so it would be a bit much to give each chapter its own topic.

Fantastic work with the location and the story :thumbup: :thumbup:

I continue to follow this story :wink:

Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Chapter 7

We’ve arrived at our first stop.

The first guardian of the Crystals.

And the map warns us this is also the most dangerous one.

The first safe location appears to be a huge castle.

It’s obvious that this used to be a magnificent building.

But it looks like no one has really maintained it over the years.

Dust all over the place, not to speak of the cobwebs…

The place appears to be abandoned.

There it is, in the middle of the room under a glass bell jar, the Crystal.

It’s disguised as a beautiful rose.

We decided to take the entire bell jar, not wanting to damage the Chrystal, and get out of this place as soon as possible.

I got the strange feeling we are being watched.

It’s like the furniture has eyes!

8105183126_2e11df9606_c.jpg

Edited by badboytje88

After reading through, you have excellent furniture designs, and the MOCs you are building for this, and how you mix fairy-tales together is really impressive. Keep on building!

interesting new chapter, The furniture and cobwebs are excellent :thumbup: I like the wall design too :classic:

Thanks, the wall is inspired by one of Hinckleys fabuland buildings.

After reading through, you have excellent furniture designs, and the MOCs you are building for this, and how you mix fairy-tales together is really impressive. Keep on building!

Wow thanks! Glad you like the story, I've spent quite some time writing it!

Chapter 8

I’m glad we could leave the big scary castle.

That place was giving me the creeps!

Since we couldn’t remove the crystal from the big bell jar, we had to take the entire thing with us.

Noccio has been carrying it ever since.

All of a sudden we come across two kids.

The boy introduced themselves as Hansel and Gretel from Jacksonville.

They were on their way to the market to sell their cow and their cart.

Unfortunately for them they had some cart trouble on the way.

Apprentice told the kids she wanted to buy the cow and the cart but she wouldn’t offer them gold.

The offered them one big green magic bean.

Hansel looked at Gretel for a moment and then he accepted the bean!

Kids these days are more stupid then I thought!

8121453663_18ef748be8_c.jpg

And with that I have six new characters to introduce to you people:

8121567284_f981b8444f_c.jpg

Edited by badboytje88

Gorgeous furniture in the last one (and in Merlin's house), and nice candle technique. I also love how you've positioned the gem and carrot stalk to look like a flower. :thumbup:

Edited by CallMePie

Another great little chapter. The ending quote made me laugh out loud.

What's the white & tan thing in the tree? I saw this in an earlier chapter and wasn't sure what it was then, but didn't think too much of it. I'm also wondering what the werewolf is up to.

Gorgeous furniture in the last one (and in Merlin's house), and nice candle technique. I also love how you've positioned the gem and carrot stalk to look like a flower. :thumbup:

Thanks! The rose under the glass bell jar was the thing that made me write the story and make up the characters. Glad you like it!

Another great little chapter. The ending quote made me laugh out loud.

What's the white & tan thing in the tree? I saw this in an earlier chapter and wasn't sure what it was then, but didn't think too much of it. I'm also wondering what the werewolf is up to.

The white and tan thing is just a small birds nest with an egg. Nothing more, less.

Interesting new chapter :thumbup: Excellent foliage and cart! What's the werewolf behind the tree up to :look:

The cart is from the Village Mill raid set so I can't really take any credit for that. :sweet: What makes you think the hairy guy is a werewolf? And you'll just have to find out yourself what he is up to. I'm sure you can think of something!

Chapter 9

By the time we arrived at our second stop the sun had set.

It appears a group of animals is blocking the entrance to the dwarf mines.

It's the strangest motley crew I've ever seen.

A donkey, a dog, a cat and a rooster.

Standing on each other’s back, they started singing some weird song.

After a few seconds I thought my ears were bleeding.

Luckily Noccio didn’t hesitate for too long, walks towards the donkey and slaps it on it’s but.

Startled by the slap on the bum the donkey takes off, followed by the other animals.

The entrance to the dwarf mines was blocked no longer.

8136212805_d502a00d37_c.jpg

Edited by badboytje88

No, sorry. :blush:

The Town Musicians of Bremen.

It's an old fairy tale and quite unknown outside of Germany. But it has always been one of my favorites. It's about about working together to reach a common goal.