Kai NRG

Castle of Kaliphlin

A lovely castle situared high in the mounainous regions of Kaliphlin. This originally started off as a part of my Botanical Gardens University project, but then I found it turned out too big. . .

8008942719_1412a425ea.jpg

A few trees off to the left, and a drawbridge with a statue on either side. Unfortunatly, I don't have two dark blue hands, just one (and I'm wondering how that happened).

And the Castle all by itself:

8008941793_bbecaf62ac.jpg

A few more pictures on Flickr. C&C welcome as always!

Nice microbuild! However I would make a smoother transition (a windy road or something) at the end of the drawbridge where it currently just drops.

Good job; nice little castle. These micro builds are so cool; I've just got to start building more of them. And glad to see someone found a use for those statues!

Nice microbuild! However I would make a smoother transition (a windy road or something) at the end of the drawbridge where it currently just drops.

Thanks everyone! (As you may have noticed, I really enjoy micro building!) A winding path is certainly a good idea, although exactly how I could do a winding path on such a small scale I'm not sure! :laugh:

Brilliant build,

I'm really loving those trees and the drawbridge :thumbup:

Sweet build Kai! You really are getting the hang of this microscale stuff, very cool. :thumbup: If i may ask a question though - i may be incredibly dense and missing something, but how is the horizontal bar above the entrance arch attached?

Sweet build Kai! You really are getting the hang of this microscale stuff, very cool. :thumbup: If i may ask a question though - i may be incredibly dense and missing something, but how is the horizontal bar above the entrance arch attached?

No, you're not missing something, it's certainly not obvious - I store my LEGO in peanut butter jars (mostly), so I just scraped some of the sticky glue off one and used that. So, technically speaking, you really couldn't attach it with just LEGOs. . . :wink: