Calabar

LDD Official Sets UPGRADE Report

4404 - Land Busters (all model variations) has been updated to LDD 4.3.8 to take advantage of new part additions, and to fix misplaced part errors as a result of revised part geometries.

In this post: http://www.eurobrick...00#entry1797476

Set 31019 / Models A, B & C, and set 31021 / Models A, B & C, have been updated to LDD 4.3.8b1392 to take advantage of new parts and prints (eyes, double baby bows). The version number in the index will not need to be updated, but I am posting this here so that anyone who is interested in these models can get a more up-to-date version.

Also THIS: http://www.eurobrick...25#entry1754303

Similar goings on here, but this time, set 31022 is the offender. YES!

Upgraded to LDD 4.3.8 / Brick Version 1392 with new bricks:

60043 – Prisoner Transporter

60044 – Mobile Police Unit

60046 – Helicopter Surveillance

60047 – Police Station

60048 – Police Dog Unit

60049 – Helicopter Transporter

Upgraded to LDD 4.3.8 / Brick Version 1392 due to misplaced bricks:

7040 - Dwarves Mine Defender

A little advice for everyone.

Please clearly distinguish the set where LDD version is updated (that are interesting for the database) from those where only the brickset is updated.

@Stephan

Which 346?

Edited by Calabar

Set 42006b has been updated after having a LDD bug fixed in last brickset update.

link

Edited by marco9999

@Stephan

Which 346?

346-2 (it's the first set when you click on the link)

Well, I daresay that the addition of 32174 Link for Ball shook things up quite a bit. Glad to also see that triceratops can now have horns. My broken mouse may be making it difficult to keep on building new models to add to the index, but I certainly can make a few changes to models I've already built!

Updated to LDD 4.3.8:

4774, 8548 (A Model), 8920, 8923, 10023 (F Model)

EDIT: Message received!

Edited by PeabodySam

As it seems that the message has not been received, I'll write it more clearly! :classic:

Please clearly distinguish the set where LDD version is updated (that are interesting for the database) from those where only the brickset is updated.

Thanks! :grin:

Message received, and my post has been edited accordingly to remove those sets that were already LDD 4.3.8. Sorry for the earlier misunderstanding!

Message received, and my post has been edited accordingly to remove those sets that were already LDD 4.3.8.

Not remove, but distinguish! :)

It is important to report all the updates, so that I can save updated models.

But distinguish among models avoid me some work with the database.

PS: provide a zippack as reported in the rules would save me a lot of work too! :grin:

Okay, I think I've got it this time. First, I'm reporting a set which was upgraded to LDD 4.3.8. Then, I'm separately reporting a pair of sets where were already LDD 4.3.8. but have been upgraded to the latest brick version, 1392. Is this correct now?

Updated to LDD 4.3.8:

Updated to Brick Version 1392:

1351, 4745

Also, these were the sets from last time (May 9) which were already LDD 4.3.8 but upgraded to Brick Version 1392, which I had removed from my earlier post after I misunderstood what you meant. I don't know whether or not you got them, but just in case you did not:

5955 (A Model), 8537 (A Model), 8537 (B Model), 8548 (B Model), 8821, 10023 (A, E, G, I Models)